fF : iShQ hUa!-II-NOTE pG-148 - Page 15

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by shefads

Shumi Ji,πŸ€— hi  shehnaz...πŸ€—How are you dear? Are you OK now? Hope so!..alhamdulillah i am feeling better now πŸ˜ƒ I keep thinking of you and keep praying for your good health! aw....that is so sweet of you shehnazπŸ˜ƒ...may Allah bless you and reward u for all ur good deeds....Thanks for this Mind-blowing Chapter!  u r welcome yaar 😊The whole chapter was touching !! thanks πŸ˜ƒMe too is crying for Prat, And Komal!😭😭😭😭😭 ouch! sorry i made u cry...almost all my readers r crying after reading this part...no worry i will bring a wide smile on all of ur faces in my very next update...in 62nd update u r going to ROFLπŸ˜‰ also feel sad for baba too when he went to his room to cry!  true he can not even cry openly Truly Prat is a gem of a person!!yep...πŸ˜ƒ but it was heart-wrenching when  komal ask Nitin to marry again if she dies !! BEST SCENE!πŸ‘ thanks...πŸ˜ƒWill be waiting eagerly for the next part! sure 😊Thanks for the fantastic pictures!.. Loved all of them! aw....thank u very much πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ€— LUB UUUUUUπŸ€— Take Care! sure...and u 2 πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Eden_luvsKriya

Hi! di...hi eden πŸ€—..hw r u?...fine yaarπŸ˜ƒ...heard dat u were nt feeling well nw hw r u?....feeling better...πŸ˜ƒ..

Very Sad chap...no worry....next up date is going to be happy one...πŸ˜ƒ.Omg it was sooo painful 4 Pratz 2 walk inspite of blisters biend formed on her foot.......ouch! dat was so painful...true..poor girl still walked up till d temple...yep....it is a painful task...yet she didn't for the sake of komal...πŸ˜ƒ...Felt really sad 4 her n Krish wen he seen her.....he cried😭😭😭😭................Felt really really bad 4 NiKo....i will see u smiling in my next update..it is my promiseπŸ˜ƒ....hope Komal gets well soon..sure 😊..n u 2..thanksπŸ˜ƒ..lub u lub u 222222222 πŸ€—
Originally posted by ninita

Hi di..hi ninita πŸ˜ƒhw r u? fine thank u πŸ˜ƒu made me cry...m crying😭............ts tooo senti chp....i know......no worry my next update is going to be HAPPY oneπŸ˜ƒ......hope komal's operation s successful..sureπŸ˜ƒ.tantu 4 d chp.u r welcomeπŸ˜ƒ..luv u  me 2 πŸ˜ƒtata..bye 😊tak care u 2 😊
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Did u miss me?😊  you better haveπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Will read the chp in a while..
Originally posted by Angelmrjn

aw marjaan...πŸ€— u r here!  1st of al, i came 2 knw dat u wernt feel good.wat hapnd di?...already i have problem in my neck (back side)...for the past few days it started hurting too much ....along with the neck  my whole back and one side of my shoulder too started paining...i was not able to sit for a long time...r u nw ?..now i feel better..😊..take care ur self 2...sure.....😊ok...btw da part was jst mind blowng..thanksπŸ˜ƒ.am realy touchd by pratigya's move and i felt sory 4 her.its so sad 2 see niko in dat condition. i know it is sad update  no worry ...my next update will be happy one πŸ˜ƒhop evry thng wil b ok soon...yep...in my next update every thing will be fine πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by aleena1

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Did u miss me?😊   obviously...😑you better haveπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†   lolπŸ€ͺ

Will read the chp in a while..😍
Originally posted by roshna1020

hii shumi dii!!!! πŸ˜Ši cme 2 know abt ur health.....hop ur f9 now..feeling much better dear..😊..thank u very much for ur concern...i lub u πŸ€—....it was an emotional chp..yep...very emotional...krish s ndeep a very lucky guy 2 hve prats as his wife...very trueπŸ˜ƒ...  wen krish saw prats lying unconsious....i can see ech & evy emotion of krish nfront of my eyes ..... feel so sad πŸ˜­ for both prats & komal  ...don't cry..in my .next update i see that you smile ...πŸ˜ƒ ..i thnk after tis incident may be saxena will now know abt kriya marriage...yaar saxena will come to know about it only after NiKo come back from canada.......looking forward for the next chp....sureπŸ˜ƒ.. ....take care of ur self...i will i will 😊. first health bakhi sab kaam baad mein😳....very true....more over now a days my husband yells at me if i sit on my PC for a long time...god bless u ...thank u ...may god bless u 2 πŸ˜ƒ...lub u shumi dii....πŸ€—. lub u 2 roshna πŸ€—
ohhhh.   summi you are under the wether 😲
i did not knew  sorry to here thet....
hope you are ok 😊
take care dear have some rest

Edited by Mitaly.. - 13 years ago
Originally posted by ninita

since ts d end of d sem, m busy wid prjcts, assignments,internals, models..... i know yaar  march and april are busy  months for the studentsOuch ... i have gone throught that...we go crazy during those month...Ouch
& on top of dat m nt well..oh my god! 😲Ouch.so i dnt get tym 4 anything...i feel bad......no worry...at the end of april u will be free from all these tension before that take rest and  treatment  to get well soon.....😊.............
ya taaaannnnnntttttttuuuuuuuu 4 ur lubly bouquets....aw...u r welcome πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Mitaly..

ohhhh.   summi you are under the wether 😲
 yaar...long before years back i had some problem with my neck and i have taken shock treatment for that...now it came back ...did not knew  sorry to here thet....
hope you are ok 😊 yep...i will beπŸ˜ƒ
take care dear have some rest
 sure πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by shumi. - 13 years ago