my chota beta is chota luchcha...cute na?πŸ˜›
Oieee.. Really Cute.
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by KriYa_life

Reserved
Originally posted by KriYa_life

Oieee.. Really Cute.
  i knowTongue....btw you know what? azi always says she likes luchchas than chocolate boys....🀣...me too same to same 🀣
Originally posted by Mitaly..

chalo 1 is good
but btw
2 is not that badπŸ˜†πŸ€£
  so trueπŸ˜ƒ ...well said dearπŸ‘
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...... such a sweet chapter!!

Hello Shumi Ji!πŸ€— How are you feeling now? i hope nothing serious and hope that you are much better!! Will keep praying for you dear! Anyways thanks for the Sweet Chapters!πŸ˜ƒ and for the beautiful pictures too!πŸ‘ I like the scenes between lucky and krish!..very cute!! great to see that krish is now friend with lucky! Thank God beta lucky is no more a villain!πŸ˜† i think baba is a little jealous of lucky!πŸ˜†it was  also hilarious to see baba handling the coconut!πŸ˜† very funny part!πŸ˜†Now let's hope komal 's operation is successful! but i am waiting anxiously for Shyam Ji's reaction when he will come to know about Kriya!πŸ˜‰Looking forward to the next part!β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Take Care!

Hiiii akka....hw r u?evn in ma hstl d coconut anna gives d scoop lyk dat 2 eat d coconut...nyc  juicy juicy palms  yummm evn i njoyd eating  t  wid Krishna.....ooo nw lucky & krishna  r frnds, nyc....
nyc beautiful picsπŸ‘πŸ‘... so nxt chp vil b komal's operation pls make t a successful 1....nyc cute puppies, i luv puppies.
πŸ€— dis s 4 uuuuuuuu...........tata luv u...tak care.........

Edited by ninita - 13 years ago
hii shumi dii!!! how r u ? hop ur f9..... wow!!! 2 chp πŸ₯³shumi dii .... sooooooooo sweet of u....😳. both the chps wer superbπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ..... krishna:'wait..wait...let me start..itni bhi kya jalti hai...?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›'he turned back and sarcastically smiled at her.       .....loved the line.....hmm krish always chance maaroing.πŸ˜‰..... thanks for the beautiful pics...oh wow!!! shumi dii..... mera muh mein  to sach main  paani aa gaya palm fruit ko dekha kar.πŸ˜›.....loved devar bhabi bondng.....lucky & krish r frnds gr8πŸ‘ .....it willl be nce 2 see them doing masti.......waiting for the next chp...hop all goes wel wit komal.....thank u shumi dii for such a mazing ,wonderful chp..😊... lub u a lot..πŸ€—....tke care........😳