Users

Frequent Posters

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: aleena1

Shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiii diπŸ˜†πŸ€—

aleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaπŸ˜†πŸ€—
AWESOME updates thanks jaanu....πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
View ImageView Image

from me πŸ˜ƒ

I just caught up with your chapters ..thanksπŸ˜ƒ... aaah Rolli and Krish relationship is nice esp when she suggested that Krish goes to saurangpur.....yep she proved that she is not only the best friend she can be the best bhabhi too πŸ˜ƒ.... loved Niko....they deserve ur lub betaπŸ˜ƒ

Wow the haveli is awesome....thanksπŸ˜ƒ..... man i wanna see places like that .....if u go to rajastan u can see πŸ˜›..

hahaha Ganti lal...... the cowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† awesome shumiπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...thanks dear πŸ˜ƒloved it when prats was winding him upπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† me 2 enjoyed while writting it πŸ˜ƒ

and ................................grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr MitalyπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

How can u beat ME to the first post?πŸ˜”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Update sooon hun...........sureπŸ˜ƒ......... keep it upπŸ‘πŸΌ thanksπŸ˜ƒ

shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sun7shine

Congrats shumi di for starting a new thread.... πŸ‘ . aw....thank u very much binny πŸ˜ƒHav to leave for clg in a while,oh! always studies first...run beta πŸ˜ƒ so wil read d chap in evening and then comment...no proble πŸ˜ƒ. Hope its fine..very fine πŸ˜ƒ. Muaahzzzzzz di..muah 2 u 2 πŸ˜›. Byee bye...πŸ˜ƒ.tc study well πŸ˜ƒ

Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow!new thread!this a gr8 achievement!party tym!!jz read it di. .wl b bk 2mrw 2 cmnt. .
Tc. .gn
*edited*
Shumi diiiiiii..........
me back!!!!!
hru?πŸ˜ƒhw r my jannu kids?
me suffering from severe throat infection n cold.....my eyes r watering..
n coming to the update........
ghanti laal a cow!!!!!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣.....
u r unbelievable diiii......🀣.n krishna actually thot that it was her sis!!..🀣.nothing wrong....even me thot so..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..but i luuuuuuub the village atmosphere soooo much....it reminded me of my grandparents house where i used to go for my vacation...the house is in the middle of far stretching paddy fields n coconut trees...during my childhood days,i used to feed all the cows n hens there..n fell innumerous tyms n gt wounded running after them....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...that golden days wont return.......😭
n ghanti laal saali of krishna...🀣🀣🀣.that was the true bit in the whole part.....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣......n luubd the bond between pratigya n ganti laal......wow!!!!!!ganti laal likes Krishna!!!!!!........look,gaay bhi usse manaa nhi kar sakti...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†.then hw can i?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†......
thank u soooooooooo much for the lubly n sweeeet update........thank u for  taking me back to  my childhood.......
this is for u....(from me n my frnd...πŸ˜ƒ)
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
this is a request from my frnd......"diii...dnt end the ff soon...den wat will i do to nag azi everyday?"(behoodi no:2πŸ˜†)
lub u loads...
tc diii...
urs azikutty
Edited by zash_LubUKriYa - 13 years ago
shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: KriYa_life

*edited*

Jaanuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..............

romanuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.......πŸ˜›
New thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   yepπŸ˜ƒ

Dekha.. Maine kaha tha na.....exactllyπŸ˜ƒ...i remember it very well dear...thank u for having high hopes in my ff πŸ˜ƒ

Wowieeee thread with a wowiee update....

Good Good....😳

Mitu_ thumbnail
β­οΈπŸ€—
shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shefads

Kudos to You for this Awesome and Brillant idea Shumi Ji!πŸ‘πŸΌ thank u very much shehnaz πŸ˜ƒI've lost count the number of times i've read it!! seriously! 😲...it is a great pleasure when my reader says that they read my up date more than once...πŸ˜›.It was beautifully written with breath-taking details that really made me picture the scene so well!  thanks for all ur appreciations . hope i deserve it...πŸ˜ƒI like how you make Prat mischievious also and makes baba frustrated!πŸ˜†...lol he was pissed πŸ˜† Loved the part where Krish was feeding Ghunti Lal! Very touching! I enjoyed the whole chapter immensely but i don't know if i will be able to keep a straight face when i see ghunti lal dadi on screen!!πŸ˜†...hahah...that is going to be very funnyπŸ˜†...but thank god now she is speaking na...other wise when ever she shake her ghunti u will remember me....πŸ˜†You're a fantastic writer Shumi Ji! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€— 

shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninita

hi akka tantu 4 1more funny  chp u r welcome dear πŸ˜ƒ...luv u me 2 πŸ˜ƒ tata bye πŸ˜ƒtakecare.u 2 πŸ˜ƒ..

Mitu_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: KriYa_life

@ marked:

I am cuming first in the next updates... dont worry

will see that πŸ˜‰
shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: premprem1

love ganti lal!! ahahahahah cracked me up soo much!!!

🀣...i know u will enjoy itπŸ˜ƒ
shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eden_luvsKriya

Hi! di....loved d way u potrayed Ghunti lal..glad u liked it πŸ˜ƒ.initially wen Pratigya told Krish dat she is a mother n isn't married even i was confused lyk wat kind of a character is thisπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•  hahahaha πŸ˜†bt aft i seen dat Ghunti lal is actuaaly a cow i actually started laughingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.heeeeeeee  πŸ˜†Loved it wen Krish gt annoyed wid Pratz on discovering who Ghunti lal actually isπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...bechara...πŸ˜†lubly chap..thanks πŸ˜ƒupdate soon..sure πŸ˜ƒlub u me 2πŸ˜›