shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

here is the link for   iShQ hUa -I

my other FF links:

Thoda Sa Pyaar...

Kaisa Hai Yeh Bandhan!

Kar Le Mohabbath!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 PART-55--PG-1
 PART-56--PG-6
 PART-57,58--PG-11
 PART-59--PG-16
 PART-60--PG-20
 PART-61--PG-25
  PART-62--PG-30
PART-63--PG-37
PART-64--PG-48
PART-65--PG-54
PART-66--PG-58
PART-67--PG-66
PART-68--PG-73
PART-69--PG-78
PART-70--PG-84
PART-71--PG-89
PART-72--PG-94
PART-73--PG-98
PART-74--PG-109
PART-75--PG-113
PART-76--PG-121
PART-77--PG-126
PART-78, 79--PG-141
PART-80--PG-145
Edited by shumi. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
PART-55

saxena haveli , soon after the breakfast :

pratigya was helping her kesar bhabhi to clean the dinning table.krishna was sitting on a sofa and reading a magazine.

nainaji:'pratigya , yeh ghunti lal ka waqt hai... ussko bhuk lag geye hoge...😊'she told to pratigya.

pratigya:'mai thayk thi hun mummy...πŸ˜ƒ'she stopped cleaning the table.

pratigya:'chalo...aap bhi mere saat..😊.'she called krishna .

krishna:'kahan..? πŸ˜•' he closed the book , kept it on the tea table and got up from the sofa to go with her.

pratigya:'chalo...chalo....πŸ˜ƒ...i want to introduce you to my ghunti lal ...πŸ˜ƒ'

krishna:'ghunti lal! πŸ˜•...what do you mean by ghunti lal?πŸ˜•...'

pratigya:'kyun ki wo moo se kuch bolti nahi hai...srif ghunti hila kay bolti hai...😊'

krishna:'gungi hai kya?😲...'

pratigya:' a kind of...😊'

krishna:'tuc! tch!....' he felt sorry for her.

pratigya:'par wo bahut achchi hai...πŸ˜ƒ'

krishna:' really!πŸ˜ƒ who is she?...tumari dadi hai kya?'

pratigya:' nahi tho...'

krishna:' fir?πŸ˜•...'

pratigya:'umm...πŸ˜•...meri behen jaisi...'

krishna:' behen! 😲...you never told me that you have a sister...badi ya choti?....😊'

pratigya:'umm...one month elder than me...'

krishna:'only one month!😲...how come?πŸ˜• even if she is your twin sister she should be few minutes elder than you isn't it?...is she your cousin sister?'

pratigya:'not exactly...😊'

krishna:' is she married?...πŸ˜ƒ'

pratigya:'not really... par uss ka ek pyara sa... chota sa...cute sa ...bachcha hai....πŸ˜›'

krishna:'kyaaaaaaa!!!😲 shaadi nahi hue...par bachcha hai!😲...'

pratigya:' haan tho?πŸ˜ƒ...'

krishna:'besharam kahin ki...😑'

pratigya:'please don't say to my ghunti lal like that...it hurts me...'

krishna:'uss ka nalayak pati kya karta hai?πŸ˜•...'

pratigya:'she don't know who is her pati...πŸ˜•'

krishna:😲...ewww...disgusting...'

pratigya:'issa maat bolo😑...wo bahut pavitr hai...hum uss ka pooja karte hain...πŸ˜ƒ'

krishna:'eyy eyy yaa!😲 πŸ˜‘

pratigya:'what 'eyy eyy yaa! i love my ghunti lal...if you meet her you will also like her...πŸ˜›...trust me...πŸ˜ƒ'she took him to the other side of the back yard.they were talking and walking.

krishna:'tumari behen backyard mai rahati hai?😲...'

pratigya:' haan.....wo daykho...wahaaaan rahati hai...πŸ˜ƒ' she showed ghunti lal's house from distance.

look at ghunti lal's house!πŸ˜‰

krishna:' tumari behen yahan rahati hai?😲...iss chopard patti mai! 😲...seriously it is not fair yaar...bina shaadi kay bachcha hogaya tho kya?...tum log usse ghar se alag kaise kar sakte?😑...galati tho sab se hoti haina?....jaise mujse bhi hue......i am going to fight for her...gunti lal ko iss haveli kay ander lakar hi mai yahan se javunga...dayk lena tum...😑...' he felt very sorry for ghunti lal and took pratigys to bring back gunti lal to haveli.

pratigya:'no need to feel sorry for her😊...waise...she is happy here...πŸ˜ƒ'

krishna:'unbelievable...😲' they entered in to that hut.for his surprise it was a cow shed!

there was a grey fat, healthy and active cow standing with sharp horns, painted red, black nose tip,big red long tilak at the middle of her forehead stretched from nose to head. a small cute bronze bell / ghunti hanging from her neck...

look at ghunti lal and her ghunti!   lolπŸ˜†

krishna:'yeh tumari behen hai!?😑.....'he was pissed.

pratigya:'haan...kitini pyari haina?...'😊'she went close to her and touched her forehead with love.

krishna:'yeh gaay ko tumne behen kaha?😑...'

pratigya:'haan...hum dono ekhi maa ka matlab ekhi gaay ka doodh pee hain...tho hue na sister?πŸ˜‰...'

krishna:😑

pratigya:' waise yeh tumari saali bhi hai...hahaha...🀣...'

krishna: ' 😲 πŸ˜‘ chup...😑...'

ghunti lol:'MMOOOO...'she acknowledged pratigya's love by shaking her head and ringing the ghunti ' tin tin tin....'

pratigya:'ghunti lalllllπŸ˜ƒ.....patha hai yeh kun hai?...πŸ˜›'she started speaking with ghunti lal the cow.

ghunti lal:'MMOOO...'she moved her head  making 'tin...tin...tin'sound with her ghunti as a sign of NO.

pratigya:'yeh mere pati hai....πŸ˜›..mujse bahut paayar karte hai...tumai pasand hai na?...πŸ˜›'she asked her.

ghunti lal:.....stood still.

pratigya:'bolo pasand hai na?...😊'she rubbed her back and asked.

krishna:'pratigya are you crazy?😑 you are asking the opinion of a cow....that too about me...the krishna singh!...😑'

pratigya:'hamare leyeh yeh sirf cow nahi hai...hamari ghunti lal hai, meri behen aur best friend bhi hai...πŸ˜ƒ...hum iss ka pooja karte hai...'

pratigya:'bolo na ghunti lal...πŸ˜ƒ'she kept her hand on her head and rubbed it gently.

ghunti lal:'MMOOOO...MMOOO...'she kicked her leg and shook her head up and down with' tin tin tin... tin tin tin...tin tin tin...' bell sound as a  sign of 'YES'

pratigya:'yessssss!πŸ˜›...daykho ghunti lal haan bola...Tongue'she jumped with excitement.

krishna:😑 πŸ˜² πŸ˜›...he stood with mixed and confused emotions.

pratigya:'i love you gunti lal.i lub youπŸ˜ƒ...muahhh!'she kissed on her forehead.

krishna:'Tongue...πŸ˜ƒ..'he was wondered to see the reaction of the cow.

pratigya:'you too touch...πŸ˜ƒ'

krishna:' it is ok...'he was scared and stood far away from the cow.

pratigya:'daro maat...she will not harm you...πŸ˜ƒ'pratigya took little green grass and gave it to krishna and told him to feed the cow.

krishna:'pratigya no...i am scared...'he moved back.

pratigya:'come...'she pulled his hand.he went hesitantly close to the cow and showed the grass to the cow from far away.

ghunti lal:'MOOO....MOOO...MOOMOO...'she ate happily by shaking his head and making ' tin tin....tin tin...tin tin..'sound.

pratigya:'pata hai...? ghunti lal don't eat from strangers...but look!... it is eating from you.that means it likes you...πŸ˜ƒ'

krishna:'thanks ghunti lal  for supporting me...πŸ˜ƒ'he touched her head lovingly.

ghunti lal:'MMOOO....tin tin tin' she shook her head while he was rubbing her back.after feeding the cow stomach fully they came in.krishna went up to his room. pratigya went to kitchen and brought a big bronze glass full of lassi for krishna.

Edited by shumi. - 13 years ago
Mitu_ thumbnail

me 1 st

wow summi😳😳
i like it πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
meπŸ˜• about guntilaal 1 st πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
like the way you presented gunti lal had child no marrideπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£
aikdum tun tun πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
BTW you remind  my childhood πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜³
my good memories with cows from my villege πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
thanxπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
AS i told you U R ⭐️
keep writingπŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ€— 
Edited by Mitaly.. - 13 years ago
aleena1 thumbnail
Shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiii diπŸ˜†πŸ€—

AWESOME updatesπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
View ImageView Image

I just caught up with your chapters ...... aaah Rolli and Krish relationship is nice esp when she suggested that Krish goes to saurangpur......... loved Niko....

Wow the haveli is awesome......... man i wanna see places like that .......

hahaha Ganti lal...... the cowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† awesome shumiπŸ˜†πŸ˜† loved it when prats was winding him upπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and ................................grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr MitalyπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

How can u beat ME to the first post?πŸ˜”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Update sooon hun.................... keep it upπŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by aleena1 - 13 years ago
Mitu_ thumbnail
@aleena1
and ................................grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr MitalyπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

How can u beat ME to the first post?πŸ˜”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£
 next time  πŸ˜‰
BTW 2ND IS  not bad πŸ˜†
Edited by Mitaly.. - 13 years ago
Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats shumi di for starting a new thread.... πŸ‘ . Hav to leave for clg in a while, so wil read d chap in evening and then comment.... Hope its fine... Muaahzzzzzz di... Byee
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
*edited*

Jaanuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..............

New thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dekha.. Maine kaha tha na..

Wowieeee thread with a wowiee update....

Good Good....
Edited by KriYa_life - 13 years ago
shahbara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kudos to You for this Awesome and Brillant idea Shumi Ji!πŸ‘πŸΌI've lost count the number of times i've read it!! It was beautifully written with breath-taking details that really made me picture the scene so well! I like how you make Prat mischievious also and makes baba frustrated!πŸ˜† Loved the part where Krish was feeding Ghunti Lal! Very touching! I enjoyed the whole chapter immensely but i don't know if i will be able to keep a straight face when i see ghunti lal dadi on screen!!πŸ˜†You're a fantastic writer Shumi Ji! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—
ninita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi akka tantu 4 1more funny  chp...luv u tata takecare...Edited by ninita - 13 years ago
premprem1 thumbnail

love ganti lal!! ahahahahah cracked me up soo much!!!