Love aaj kal - telugu remake trailer - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
That main guy whoever he is ...is damn fugly. Yikes! Whats with the moustache and lame hairstyle? Shouldn't you look the part to play the part? The original was bad enough...why remake it.

Oops I take it back, I don't need to re-learn about LAK box office figures again. ðŸ˜µ
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Yeah Smartie..... Mahesh babu could have salvaged this a bit.... Atleast he is good eye candy....

yeh plus he fits the young, urban hip rom com hero types...this guy looks so out of place...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHkPIRGkdtE[/YOUTUBE]

i would have actually watched the damn movie if mahesh was in it! ðŸ˜†
Edited by smartie_pants - 13 years ago
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: smartie_pants

yeh plus he fits the young, urban hip rom com hero types...this guy looks so out of place...

Exactly Smartie...

and I dont get this ...the original was not even worth making a remake.... Why do they even make a remake out of it....
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Oops I take it back, I don't need to re-learn about LAK box office figures again. ðŸ˜µ

Xeta.... 😆  What was that... Did someone before show you LAK figures to prove something... I must have missed that....

Exactly Smartie...

and I dont get this ...the original was not even worth making a remake.... Why do they even make a remake out of it....

desperate measures i guess....

therz an ongoing trend in telugu cinema right now wherein rom coms and love stories are doing much better than "Wanted" type action masala stuff....and the guy has been having like a million flops since forever...maybe they just desperately want to get good business...

Edited by smartie_pants - 13 years ago

Xeta.... 😆  What was that... Did someone before show you LAK figures to prove something... I must have missed that....

Not once but many times on many topics. And I wasn't the only one who was shown. ðŸ˜†

I think I remember a thread like that..people started posting like box office reports and figures that were 10 pages long in reaction to some people callling Deepika and Saif a bad jodi ðŸ˜†
Edited by eraser - 13 years ago
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

They even copied twist and the gori girl...😆

sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Everything is going over my head.
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Not once but many times on many topics. And I wasn't the only one who was shown. ðŸ˜†

Oh..That... Yeah... I do have a vague recollection of that thread....😆