Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Don't get confused

avinaalways Senior Member
avinaalways
avinaalways

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Hi

There is an article in the forum in Zee UK about the choti bahu story. Badima send Dev to get Radhika for Rohan rista and after coming to Madura rads came to know that Dev is her husband. So this will happen before marriage. She will be in tough task to prove that she is Dev's wife and how she is going to escape as Rohan's bride. Don't worry. Give the creatives some time.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

asharanidhingrapriyankabassi_roseDancer97*Maleena*RADEV1000laxmi_avinafanavina_foreverOLGNESviprakshiSmiley-786..yajnaseni..billo77sigridOmaRamdassashna26PutijaChalhovanu17Neerjaafatssrilanka

Dancer97 Senior Member
Dancer97
Dancer97

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
thnaks for the info
billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
I agree avinaalways ..
I think we should just give some time ...There's  a lot to be unfold and I think we should just watch and enjoy ....If there something that will bother us we can always react before it happens ...So lets just wait and see whats in store for us ......

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RADEV1000laxmi_avinafanSmiley-786..yajnaseni..anu17fatssrilanka

suwin IF-Rockerz
suwin
suwin

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
thanks for the info..
anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
I also agree with you yaar...and also I have a feeling that BB said Dev to marry Rad....................
avina_forever Goldie
avina_forever
avina_forever

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by billo77

I agree avinaalways ..
I think we should just give some time ...There's  a lot to be unfold and I think we should just watch and enjoy ....If there something that will bother us we can always react before it happens ...So lets just wait and see whats in store for us ......

I agree with avinaalways and billo77 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RADEV1000

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Give some time to CV  for what? ..it is not any exam paper.. .that" this  yr ur score is not that good next yr  so you will be good"....guys..this is a show..they have to follow some rules   not only focus on trp...more than one month this cb2 has been started ...but still there is no story...sirf Dev ke Patthar se murti banana,Maajhi banna,yia baansuri bajane se  se kahani nahi hoti...and above all...from today Radhika is back to her  rona dhona Avtaar leke to Kaanha..again..just give me a break...Disapprove
we need story ...how long CV need to prove that?Confusedthat so called MAHA episode is waste of time...nothing was there...

Edited by Kinara2 - 21 March 2011 at 9:16pm
viprakshi IF-Dazzler
viprakshi
viprakshi

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
i agree..........

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index