Members Lounge
Members Lounge

Kutumb Any1?

Preity Groupbie
Preity
Preity

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
hey u guys!

i was wondering if any of u dudes watch the reruns of kutumb on sony?(samay from kdmh is in it!Embarrassed) the show is gr8!Clap i thought that we should have a section on kutumb in this website, and i was wondering if any of u guys wud like 2 update the show everyday, b'coz i'm at school when it is on, and i always miss it, and when i do watch it, i don't understand it, 'coz i don't speak hindi!Unhappy( i only know a little bit) so, wud any1 please update kutumb?Big smile its on at 2:30 pacific time in the US! please reply!

thanks a lot!!!

_Anonymous_ IF-Dazzler
_Anonymous_
_Anonymous_

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
i used to watch it everyday when it first started as a show...but when it ended, i didnt watch reruns...it really was very good!!
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top