Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Zee's OS- Maan...YOU GOT A BUNNY TAIL!?!?

Amongthestars89 IF-Rockerz
Amongthestars89
Amongthestars89

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Hey there everyone!!!Big smile
This is a oneshot written for a very dear friend of mine!!! It's her birthday today/tomorrow!LOLLOLLOLLOL

Salmz hope you have a great day!   

Maan......YOU GOT A BUNNY TAIL!?!?

It was a beautiful sunset.....something that people should stop doing whatever they are doing and stare at the beauty of Mother Nature, the sun going down, for her sister to rise up to show a full moon that night. Yet people were too busy to really notice, coming home from work, getting the children to have a bath and eat and make them go bed, feed their husbands or themselves, help their parents and any other jobs needed to be done after a hard day's work. Some however did notice the sunset, mostly young couples in love, or people who liked Nature in general, or those that wanted to lose themselves in something so beautiful and spectacular and forget every hardship of reality.

One such person was a young woman called Geet Khurana, and despite looking at the now darkened sky with the moon rising up, looking magnificent and bright enough to light up the city of Delhi, Geet was lost in her memories. She didn't know whether to squeal with joy or just smile, hugging herself tightly, imagining what her secretive husband was up to. Of course she knew he was doing all this after accusing her being with Dev and she shouldn't forgive him that easily, but gosh the little romantic things Maan did to get her to forgive him were....brilliant! Making her wonder how she got such a wonderful, sweet and romantic hubby!

A small breeze went by, making her fly about her face, ruining the hairstyle she had done and she scowled, muttering how her luck seemed hell bent on ruining the surprise Maan had for her. First she burnt herself on her hand while finishing making the dinner for the family, then as she was in the bathroom, she slipped and banged her knee badly after her shower and when putting on her makeup, she poked herself with the eye liner. Her scowl turned even darker, remembering how her eye puffed up like someone had just punched her, and was glad no one had seen it. It took about half an hour for the swelling to go down, and she as chucked the eyeliner away, she growled angrily "Never getting that brand AGAIN!" before stomping out of the room.

And then as she got dressed and picked up the kameez to put on, she poked her head through the large hole that "magically" appeared while she was in the bathroom and narrowed her eyes, knowing somehow Maan was responsible for that. Then again after seeing the replacement that Maan placed on the bed beside the ruined kameez, she had to smile. It was a beautiful Sari, dark red with large and bold flowers of mainly white and gold dotted all over the pallu and skirt. That was the only good thing that went right so far, because as soon as she went to dry her hair and straighten it, the straightners' fell out her hand and since they were on, she barely jumped out of the way to avoid her naked feet being badly burnt.

Instead of standing away a couple of inches away, she tripped on something and went flying backwards, right bang on her tailbone/bottom. Rubbing the area now, her scowl turned in to a pout and she wondered whether Maan would notice the slight funny way she would be walking....."If he EVER gets here!" she muttered loudly, turning around to glance at the clock on the wall that said 8.30pm. She had been ready for the past hour and a half and Maan had texted her earlier to get ready by 7pm.

She knew he was here, since her kameez magically had a large hole in it while she was in the bathroom, so she had no idea what on earth he was doing. She was starting to wonder about banging her head against the wall, just so that she could do something instead of standing round, fiddling her thumbs and waiting, when think of the person and they shall appear! Okay so not magically appear, but Maan entered their bedroom, and the little speech she had planned for him for being late, went out of her head and over the side of the balcony. Her jaw dropped to the floor, and she tried shutting it but it was like she was doing a fish impression with wide unblinking eyes and cheeks that bulged slightly when she tried to close her mouth.

She subtly pinched herself wondering if she had landed in the twilight zone and feeling the slight sting of pain she knew that she was NOT dreaming, and just shook her head in shock. Good god, what on earth happened to her cold, angry husband?? Okay maybe not so cold and angry since they met each other and got married, but that's beside the point! The point was that her husband was dressed up like he was going to go to a children's party and entertain them! He was in a clown costume! And not the scary one, where you would have nightmares of them coming after you and killing you in your sleep. But the kind where they were just so BRIGHT and FUNNY, that all you could do is stand and laugh AT them!

She looked down at her sari and then back up at the...clown in front of her and bluntly said "Have I missed the memo or something?" Waving her hand between them, pointing out the difference in....their clothing choice and Maan shook his head, smiling brightly...or maybe that was because of the big red smile painted on his face. "You know Maan....you look slightly creepy dressed like that, especially with that...." glancing at the big red smile on his face "smile painted on your face" she sort of whimpered out. Maybe her fear of clowns will start after tonight's surprise? Maan sighed exasperatedly and shook his head, before moving forward...well shuffling considering the big NEON green shoes he had on, and grabbed one of her hands. She shook her head violently; she didn't want to leave THIS room with Maan dressed like a clown on a high!

He had big NEON green shoes, but did I mention that his trousers were so big and baggy that they were trailing the floor after him slightly? And not only that they were in the most horrible orange colour ever, so bright that you could go blind from staring at it after 5 minutes. Then the shirt! It was pink, but pink mixed in puke green and brown colours. Geet had to look away before she actually puked up, but looking at the tie he had on, why did he bother? It had large yellow smiling faces, yet they seemed sinister the way they were showing their teeth and the one eyebrow raised like that??? "Freaky smiles" Geet thought to herself, before glancing at the multicoloured wig Maan had on his head. Okay it seemed more like a bush, then a wig on his head; it was that big and poofy and curly.

Would anyone please stand up and take Geet's place? Anyone? Geet would pay a million bucks just so she wouldn't be seen in public with Maan dressed like that! In her head, she felt the wind whistle with a ball of dry hay rolling by, and a crow croaking a few times before shutting itself up. She looked up at the ceiling and practically begged to Babaji for a way out. It seemed Babaji was too busy laughing his head off to help poor little Geet out! Instead she walked out of their bedroom, head down, shoulders hunched as if she was on the walk of shame to be hanged, while Maan was happily shuffling along, muttering about making sure this surprise was successful. Geet just prayed for intervention. It came in the form of Dadimaa and Annie. Geet lowered her head even more, wishing why holes wouldn't open up beneath you when you wanted them too!

Annie took one glance at Maan the Clown and Geet the Embarassed Wife and very carefully, bit her lip and made sure her eyes wouldn't make contact with Dadimaa. Dadimaa, coughed slightly, hiding her laughter and sort of cleared throat/knocked back the laughter fit threatening to come out and said in a too innocent tone, "Oh Maan, beta! You going....to erm....a costume party?" Maan tilted his head slightly, and rolled his eyes knowing his grandmother was teasing him, "But I thought Maan bhai and Geet babhi were going to a restaurant?" Aannie inquired innocently, tilting her head and blinking her eyes a bit too much, "Bhabhi, are you sure you want to go out with the clown here, dressed like a.....Clown?" sniggering at first and then laughing so much, that she had to lean on Dadimaa otherwise she would have fallen to the floor. Dadimaa bit her lip, and she giggled slightly but really, she tried not to STOP laughing!

Geet looked up at the ceiling once more and muttered, "You're having a ball up there aren't ya Babiji?" and Maan glanced at her and frowned, before pouting slightly. "Okay that's it. We are just going to the outhouse for our night out. And neither of you two are gonna know why!" Maan said in his I'm-the-boss-and-you-better-listen-to-me-otherwise-you're-fired voice, smirking at the disappointed looks that appeared on his sister's and grandmothers faces. Geet just looked up at the ceiling, saying "thank you" over and over again. "At least I won't be seen in public with him!" she thought in relief. As they moved away from Annie and Dadimaa, who started sniggering once more, Geet closed her eyes and hoped they hadn't notice something that would be really embarrassing if they HAD gone out. Taking a chance she took a glance at the back of Maan's body and her jaw dropped once again! What on earth's name made Maan stick a frigging a large bunny tail on the top of his bum?? She rubbed her eyes, shook her head and hoped she would faint! And FAST!

She peeked an eye open and seeing the doors of the outhouse in front of her, she didn't faint at all. Sighing resignedly she went in first and then stopped seeing the romantic setting the bottom floor was covered in. Flowing net curtains of white, red and gold fell to the floor and pooled there, making a striking background for the many candles surrounding the room and the only small table that sat in the middle of it all, with a trail of white and red rose petals from the single chair leading to the stairs and going up them, more than likely disappearing into the room she used to sleep in. She turned around to say thank you, but instead frowned in confusion because Maan wasn't anywhere around her. She shook her head and went to the table to sit down, only to notice a note in white paper and red writing. She picked it up and smiled reading the note,

"To my sweet, forgiving wife,

Since I have misjudged you so many times and made you cry so many times, I hope that me dressing up as a clown would put that beautiful smile back on your face, and that sweet laughter you have, heard once more ringing in my ears. I hope I have succeeded in this," (Geet smiled at this and then frowned slightly, "Not exactly Maan, you made it more embarrassing then funny" she muttered underneath her breath, before continuing on) "The real surprise sweetheart, is if you follow the trail of rose patels. However before you do so, just put your jewellery on the table beside you. It'll just make things easier for us both! ;)" (A bemused Geet looked at the wink smiley face and wondered whether her husband got hit on the head by a heavy object!) "Take your time sweetheart, no need to rush!

Love always,

Maan"

Glancing up at the dark upper level, she bit her lip nervously, seriously wondering if Maan was still dressed like a crazy clown on a high, with a knife in one hand and a rope in the other to kill her! Geet shook her head from those crazy thoughts, and muttered that maybe she needed to get checked by a doctor for her mentality. Making sure all jewellery was off, and took one more wary glance upwards, she took a deep breath and slowly walked on the trail of rose petals, putting on the lights as she went up. Well you never know! Maan may have turned psychotic and actually decided to kill his wife, because he was in a clown's costume! Weirder things have happened before! When she got to the top, she breathed a sigh of relief; no drooling Maan ready for her to stick a knife through her body.

Laughing slightly at her crazy thoughts, she followed the trail to the bedroom and pursed her lips in thought. Tapping her foot slightly, she dithered on whether to enter or not, "To go in or not to go in, that is the question!" shouting the sentence in the end and her hand raised in the air, as if she was in some Shakespearean play, smiling at a non-existent audience brightly before hearing a loud cough from the other side of the door. Her eyes narrowed angrily, and she shoved open her door, ready to blast him like she really wanted to ever since he made her wait for one hour and a half and instead, her breath caught, her heart missed a couple of beats and a fierce blush covered the whole of her face.

Maan was lying on the bed like he was the King of Kings, naked with the bunny tail strategically placed to hide a certain....area. Staring at the muscular form of her husband lounging about like that and showing every angle of his perfect body, all thoughts of telling him off for being late and dressing up like a clown, and embarrassing her in front of Dadi and Annie just went away like....flour going through a sieve. She took one trembling small step towards him, and Maan smiled...a smile of a shark that just caught hold of their....prey and said in a husky, deep voice "Why don't you come to bed Geet? To...discuss your surprise?"

Geet blinked looking in to Maan's eyes before back down at the bunny tail and back up in to Maan's eyes, lost in their trap. She took a few more steps not realising her hand was stretched out in front of her, which Maan took the chance to grab hold of her hand, pulled her hard and she went tumbling down on top of him, his lips so very close to hers......

Erm...my 2nd attempt at writing a funny OS? Confused My dear friend Shaz said it was funny, but I don't know....my humour is kinda weird! Embarrassed Whatever! LOLLOLLOL

Hope you liked it Salmz! Embarrassed

Edited by Zee89-Maneetfan - 21 March 2011 at 5:59pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

aishu135tellycrazymandu-eiya-InnerPeacemaankigeet4everhindu4lyfKoolsmileangelic shazstarchaseRiMa_972Downhill

starchase IF-Sizzlerz
starchase
starchase

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
HugHug  love you hun
EDITED

@ALL please do leave you comments peeps. Show some lurveeeeWinkWinkWink

oh my my love it babes HugHugHug when i started it to read it i was like ohhhh maan a clown ???LOL then i read it and i was like WOW my zee is sooo creative :)) i bet momma shaz is gonna be proud of you LOLLOL OMG loved the sexyyy ending, maan with a bunny tail oohhhhhhEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOL i was lookin for more, yeh dil maange more much much much more , u know how greedy i am WinkLOL.  thanks for the lovely bday gift, will cherish it EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

Edited by salma434 - 21 March 2011 at 5:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amongthestars89angelic shaz

angelic shaz IF-Sizzlerz
angelic shaz
angelic shaz

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
zeee i told u it was awesummmm
and im sure salma will love itttt

i found this os pretty funi

HAPPY BDAY SALMAA!!! xxxx

Amongthestars89starchase

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL..tht was awesome ROFL
happy birthday salma..hope u have a great one............

Amongthestars89starchase

starchase IF-Sizzlerz
starchase
starchase

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic shaz

zeee i told u it was awesummmm
and im sure salma will love itttt

i found this os pretty funi

HAPPY BDAY SALMAA!!! xxxx
thankyou shaz HugHugHug miss u hun , tum to bilkul hide out mein challi gayi LOLWink 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amongthestars89

starchase IF-Sizzlerz
starchase
starchase

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maankigeet4ever

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL..tht was awesome ROFL
happy birthday salma..hope u have a great one............
hehe thanxs Hug still got 25 mins till my offcial bday LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amongthestars89

mandu Goldie
mandu
mandu

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
it was too good...loved  dadi and NE collapsing with laughyter and Geet's disy thoughts...great...but just one thing...got  my hopes for a little more all dashed...
RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Zee..that was Fantastic!! Awesome ! Romantic and hilarious at the smae time! Great! Clown Maan..LOL!! And at the end...naked Maan! Haaaye!! *******thud*******

Go to top