India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

to all of the ff writers and more

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
To all my princess ff writers bee, yuks, diya, shilpa, mridhu,shelly, fanbidaai(suk), and not going to forget prince jake, all of u including I have listed and if I forgot to mention anyone on the list: day by day your ffs are going superb, amazing and heart touching, keep up all the hard work, and I will want to see more ff from you, as you all are fantastic :D thumbs up for all of u, diya come back and start writing ffs again we surely miss your ffs a lot :D
Compared all of urs to mine, mines is crao :D so good job continue on, and everyone give them a round of applause and claps for making us entertained as the sns show can't do it as the cv are dumb :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mridhull-Shilpa-llsuk19

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_78

To all my princess ff writers bee, yuks, diya, shilpa, mridhu,shelly, fanbidaai(suk), and not going to forget prince jake, all of u including I have listed and if I forgot to mention anyone on the list: day by day your ffs are going superb, amazing and heart touching, keep up all the hard work, and I will want to see more ff from you, as you all are fantastic :D thumbs up for all of u, diya come back and start writing ffs again we surely miss your ffs a lot :D
Compared all of urs to mine, mines is crao :D so good job continue on, and everyone give them a round of applause and claps for making us entertained as the sns show can't do it as the cv are dumb :D
dont underestimate yourself they are very good ff  dont stop

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-ll

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Ok suk ben I wnt stop at all
upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
ohhh dear thats sweet of you to say that i write good stories, but you are good yourself too... don't stop writing... i'll write as soon as my laptop is fixed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-ll-GayabCat-

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
ROFL FF and me dont go hand in hand lady, it better u check ur own brain before u come for mineTongue

ll-Shilpa-ll-GayabCat-

mridhu Senior Member
mridhu
mridhu

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Hey that was sweet to say, thanks Ayesha!

ll-Shilpa-ll-GayabCat-

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Jake, ur a joker,and u should write them
No offence but yesterday I was hyper,
ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Thanks Ayesha for the lovely compliment, don't stop writing your FF, I like them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-GayabCat-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index