Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
can u give me the link of the youtube video of jag soona of gohem mix
HansaN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
OMG - mind blowing suk. love it please continue. thanks for update. next part soon needed. dont wait us long
hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Suk!!!

Its brilliant. Like the conditions that Rashi has returned to and the twist at the end...Gopi and Ahem both getting married in 2 weeks time...sweet!!
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ayesha_78

can u give me the link of the youtube video of jag soona of gohem mix

its the one i made this morning 😉
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyTxCRYOU80
-GayabCat- thumbnail
thanks suk, the video great
that song is amazing but sad
suk19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayesha_78

thanks suk, the video great
that song is amazing but sad

thats why i chose the song  how two heart broke without actually telling each other what they realy felt  , n still  dreaming but the dream is broken  if you know what i mean
i needed more scenes but was very limited so i  did what i could 
Edited by fanbidaai - 13 years ago
-GayabCat- thumbnail
yes i get what u mean,
i cannot even do it with video clips i can do it with pics only
anyway that was excellent
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Interesting Suks!!! Waiting for more.
suk19 thumbnail
part 6

tere mast mast do nain

Aham gets to the office n cant get Gopi out of his mind, he starts to think, until his secretary calls him its Ian shaw on the line, Aham takes the call, Ian how are you?  i am fine Aham we have another meeting this time we are coming over to you, we will be staying at the Radison hotel, Emily is coming she cant wait to see your wife  shes a wonderful girl aham i hope you know that.  Yes Ian i  know he talks for a short while n then Aham puts the phone down, he calls up jigar in his office then makes a phone call to kokila, mom get packed we are leaving today,  but Aham where are we going she asks?  mom i shall tell everyone on the way.  Jigar we are all leaving to go to nanis, jigar smiles  bhai your going to get bhabi ji jigar come on lets go..
Everyone is packed as they knew they were going to stop a wedding, kokila said we should call ma, Aham say no, i dont want them knowing we are coming, the drive was long it took 6 hours in a train n driving was 14 hours they stopped at dhabbas n where Aham never ate at stalls he was eating. 
jigar  n aham took it in turn to drive, kokila parag slept in the back seat n when they saw a mandir they all went in n got blessings.  Aham loved looking at the countryside as it was green  n calm he loved it.   Jigar n Aham talked n aham apologised for his behaviour he just wants the best from his brother, Jigar tells aham that he never minds  as he is his older brother n loves him n no one can ever put a wedge between them.
They arrive in the village at 8 oclock in the morning, the small alleyways  aham remembers he use to get annoyed coming her but today he was  happy to see all the stalls the cows in the middle of the road n the farmer there trying to coax the cow off, he just smiled, Aham tells jigar to stop  at the mandir as he needs to go there, Aham washes his feet n then goes in Kanaji i want my gopi back with me i need her i love her so much this time i need your strength to do what i am going to do.
Aham goes back in the car  mom we will park the car at the end of the road as it will be hard to drive there as you know the alleyways are tight especially if a wedding is happening, kokila n parag agree. 
They park the suv then walk down the alley way but nothing there, they go to nanis house confused no lights no decorations  kokila looks round n  knock on the door, out comes basanti nanis old maid she had looked after kokila  as a child,   koli beta what are you doing here maji didnt tell me you were coming, nahi kaki we just came, come come she tells them, first kokila then everyone else, Aham looks rounds he remembers coming when he was a child, they walk in to a open area n the rooms all around it , he looked up n the sun shined in the middle  he just smiled.  Then he smells something cooking he remembers the smell gopi , he heads towards the kitchen. kokila just look at him parag n jigar try n follow him but kokila says let him go by himself, then nani   comes out of her room, koli what r you doing here?  Ma aham told us to come with him, she looks round but where is he? he went into the kitchen she tells her,  parag n jigar pakora  jai shree krishna come with me  she tells them, nani looks over at the kitchen n smiles.
Aham walks into the kitchen  n sees Gopi standing on a stool trying to get something from the top shelf he goes over n puts his hand out, Gopi sees the hand n looks down with her eyes wide open she says Ahamji n then nearly falls but Aham  saves her n picks her up in his arm both are looking at each other but very quite.  Aham puts her down, Aham ji what are you doing here? he replies to stop you from making a mistake, Aham ji  mistake i dont understand, Nani told mom you were getting married, Ahamji i am not getting married maji called nani ji to tell her that you were getting married.  Aham looks at Gopi n smiles.  Gopi i am not getting married i cant get married i am so in love with you,  i am sorry for not telling you that anita had come to the hotel i didnt want you to be sad. Aham looks at Gopi who is in tears n hugs her.
In the lounge  kokila says ma gopi is getting married  so why no decorations, nani looks at her confused, just then goham walk over to them, Gopi getting married who told you that koli ?  kokila says ma you called  n said that you had fixed a good rishta for gopi, Gopi says no maji you got it wrong you called to say Aham ji is getting married, koli jhooti when did i tell you that gopi was getting married?  ma   Gopi when did i tell you aham was getting married?  Both of you jhooti?  Ma but you called about the wedding in a couple ofdays,, Nani replies yes yes wedding Basanti di granddaughter Gopalini is marry chandu's son Ahamnath, kokila smiles then gopi goes to get blessing from kokila n parag, then goham  go to nani together n she grabs them both she looks at jigar n winks 😉👍🏼, kokila smiles at seeing  nani, she was happy for her son he finally got his  love back
They decide to stay for the wedding n then chirag rashi n hetal were also coming hetal n chirag were excited to hear  that goham were back together again.  Aham followed Gopi as she did the work at nanis house n followed her  all day   n the song was 😉

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT22tZPzWDk[/YOUTUBE]
-GayabCat- thumbnail
wonderful, that was amazing, yippee gohem back together