Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Switzerland is very inspiring! wonderful as usual suk! looking forward to more.
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Super job, loved it! I..uh..Gopi picture perfect? Spare me! Rashi is picture perfect😛
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Jake-neil

Super job, loved it! I..uh..Gopi picture perfect? Spare me! Rashi is picture perfect😛

😆 jake ur role coming up soon kabab mein haddi 😆
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh no.. U are really having fun with me, huh? Please, no sonia this time.. Maybe Anne, Hennah or Natalie, ok?😉
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
seriously we shhould have diya fighting with jake instead of suk,
br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Jake - who cares if Gopi is perfect or Rashi as long as Aham is  hot?

@Suk - ha ha ha!
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
part 3

hum pyar hain tumhare

Aham left gopi sleeping as he was meeting Ian just to go over the contract with him n his team, Gopi woke she looked round  n saw she was in the bed she looked confused how did i get here she thought to her self, she shouts out Aham ji no one answers he must have gone out.  Gopi freshens up for the day n thinks to herself she will wear her sari as she was not very comfortable in western clothing  but then she remember kaki n kokila telling her they knew everything was new to her n for her to continue, so she instead she wore black trousers with a high neck jumper.  Gopi was hungry n she  didnt know how to order the food, the teacher that was  coming everdyay to mm was teaching her english n ettiquette she did not tell her about ordering food.  yesterday Aham ji ordered the tea but how she did not know how to. 
Aham did not finish his meeting until 2 he had lunch at the meeting he rushed back to the hotel as he wanted to take Gopi shopping,  he comes back  closes the door he looks to see where gopi was n sees her sitting outside in the balconey   Gopi come lets go, Aham sees  she was praying n waits for her to stop she finished n looks up n smiles, Aham ji where are we going? Gopi come we need to get you some clothes Aham the rushes inside as he is finding it too cold,  she follows him Gopi dont you feel the cold she replies its so refreshing, he looks at her you have eaten n before she could reply he goes into the washroom, nahi Ahamji.  He comes out grabs her hand n leaves they go to the mall he takes her in the clothing store, he asks the sales assistant to help them he finds white fake fur coat, n some dresses n tops n trousers skirts he tells gopi to try them on , she came out modeling them every thing fitted her so well, Aham tells them he will buy the whole lot, Gopi protested as she said that she already had some n she only needed a few things, Aham looks at her n says its ok.  Shopping took a few hours after that a shoe store n then accessories.  Gopi got tired but didnt say anything.  After that Aham tells her get ready as they were going out for dinner, Gopi was relieved as she didnt eat anything all day just had water from the bottle that was in the room.
 Aham gets a phone call from kokila n hetal whilst they were in the lobby, hetal speaks Aham dikra gopi surprised you yes, ji kaki  but how, Aham beta we only had a little time but gopi is a quick learner we hired a teacher for her, her english is limited, n also make sure you order some food if you are going for the day as i said the time was limited we could not teach her everything, ji kaki  looking at Gopi concerned he gives Gopi the phone Gopi greets kaki  n kokila Gopi vahu you are well, ji maji, good to hear, talk to kaki, Gopi dikra how is it ? are you eating ji kaki ji i am eating i am fine we went shopping  n aham ji brought me clothes Aham leaves gopi to talk to kaki n kokila, he goes n asks the receptionist if his wife had ordered anything  to eat she told him she will ask housekeeping,  no mr modi your wife didnt order anything, Aham looks at Gopi talking on the phone why did she lie to kaki.  Can you plse get some tea n a cheese sandwich as it would take a few more hours  before they will have dinner.  Gopi finishes her conversation n walks over to Aham, Gopi i asked you earlier if you had eaten anything, but you didnt reply, Ahamji i did but you went into the bathroom. Aham realised he didnt wait for her to answer, ok i am sorry  come i have ordered some tea n a sandwich eat a little then we shall go but aham ji dinner is soon, no gopi these dinner meetings are more talk n dinner may be late just eat dont worry if we are a few minutes late.  Aham also drank some tea  whilst gopi ate she only had half.   Gopi tomorrow i will order you food make sure you eat ok, ji aham ji.
ten days past very quickly  Aham would have his meeting in the mornings n try to come back to Gopi by one so that they could spend time together, they would go for walks  up the mountains, gopi tried to skie aham already knew how too, when gopi use to fall instead of being sad she would laugh making Aham laugh with her,  they went to see St.Moritz 6000 ft up  they walk around n found it beautiful, they also went into the churches n saw little villages.  Aham did most of the talking Gopi just admire when he would tell her about these destinations  why they were famous. they went on cable car rides.

Back in cm rashi calls urmilla n tells her she hear kargari n nani speaking something about aham n gopi getting divorced when they get back, hearing this urmilla starts to say that gopi must of done something, kinjal in the back hears the conversation bhai to get divorce good then i can get out of this dump, she calls anita n tells her that bhai is still in love with her n is planning to get divorce he is in switzerland, anita in thinking mode i shall go n see him there, she tells kinjal but in her mind he leaves his wife n comes back to me i dont think so he will leave her but he will never get me.  Kinjal where is he staying i shall go n see him kinjal tells her the address.

Gopi gets up n sits on the bed, Aham was sleeping she looks at him n smiles Kanaji thank you, these are the happiest days of my life i know nani has forced him to do this but i dont want it forced.  Aham wakes up n sees Gopi praying in self thought why didnt i listen to my mom earlier, just as gopi is about to leave the bed Aham grabs her arm n pulls her towards him, Gopi are you  going anywhere, Gopi says just to the washroom she has her hand over her mouth she needs to freshen up, Aham smiles why do you have your hand over your mouth he asks her she tells him she needs to brush her teeth. Ok go then i will freshen up but we are lying in bed, Aham ji i dont have a habit lying in bed i need to do something, Aham laughs only a short time as i want to spend time with my wife is that ok, she nods her head.  Aham joins her in the washroom.  😳😳both freshen up  Aham watches gopi as she brushes her teeth n wash her face he was enojying  watching gopi.
Both of them end back in bed gopi lies in ahams arms the phone rings sir there is someone waiting for u in reception, Aham says to gopi have to get ready, let me go downstairs n you come down for breakfast  we shall eat together.  give me about 1/2 n hour ok  i am sure its somebody from ians company as we were going to do some designwork later on today, ji Aham ji.  Aham gets ready n leaves. Gopi also gets ready then goes on to the balconey she feels the cold air n goes back inside.  Gopi goes downstairs n looks for Aham then she sees him hugging a girl she looks closely  its Anita, Gopi turns back with tears in her eyes she goes back to the room where she stays until Aham comes.  He tells her he was waiting for her he sees that she is ready he holds her hand  n takes her for breakfast, Gopi remained silent having flash backs of what she had just seen , aham was talking n talking but gopi just kept nodding her head n gave a forced smile.  Gopi barely ate anything, then aham tells her to eat  he asks her if anything is wrong she tells him nothing. she is happy.

The last day aham n gopi went to Ahams final on site meeting Gopi wore a simple sari with her fur coat.  The whole team was there working taking pictures n filming the site as they needed it for the brochures. Aham was checking the files  when he hears Gopi singing ian says as well as beauty she has a sweet voice Aham smiles n goes over to her.

Enjoy the video n image gopi n aham singing together in lala land😉

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dc_I1_swMIk&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]

HansaN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
fantstic mind blowing princess.please continue. thanks for the update.
Kavya.S thumbnail
that was really good...update soon
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
loved it, ready for more