Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

thoda sa pyar hua hai part 7page 11

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Chirag comes in  from the office, he tells Hetal to call Aham as he has some important work to discuss with him also with the family afterwards, Hetals tells him to sit n asks marni to bring him some tea.  Hetal goes upstairs n see Aham n Gopi together, Aham tells Gopi whats the point of getting made up you still the same unpar, Hetal looks at him upset but decides not to say anything, she knocks on the door Aham looks up , he says ji kaki, Aham dikra jigar ka papa has come he needs to speak to you urgently ji kaki coming Gopi dikra you come as well, Aham looks at  gopi  he says lets go.  Hetal observes. 

Everyone sits down chirag n aham are discussing some business which is not heard by anyone,   Chirag speaks we have some good news we have just won a major job one of the biggest, Aham worked hard n it paid off  we have been working on it after Gopi aham jigar rashi  got married.  Aham determination paid off.   The clients have called us n invited Aham to finalise this deal he will be away for 2 weeks,  gopi looked sad n kokila n hetal looked at her, nani says gopi vahu will go to aham n gopi never spend time together both work very hard, Aham says no nani  kokila looks at him hetal tells him why not  what do you think kokila gopi  can go with Aham , kokila looks at gopi ji mota bhabhi it is your decision as  /gopi vahu is your responsibility, kokila looks at rashi who is frowning, Chirag bhai where n when.  Chirag smiles  in 2 weeks n it will be in switzerland, Aham looks down.  Rashi but papa what will Gopi do there she cannot read or write n jiju will be busy with the clients,  Nani looks at rashi  she had found out earlier during the holi festival that gopi was illierate, rashi whats this reading n writing Gopi is going to be looking going to see a new place  with mountains, snow etc why would she need to read n write.   she will be fine n her husband is going to be there, no nani i was just thinking if it is a big deal then jiju will be  meeting clients gopi will not understand what they are saying,  areee rashi bahu Aham is there he can translate what is wrong with that.
Gopi gets scared  nani ji marff kana i dont want to go, Gopi vahu u will go do you understand, chirag looks at Gopi beta Aham needs a break this will be it yes you will be there for 2 weeks it will not all be about work.  Hetal looks at Gopi dont worry in two weeks will pass quickly. 
The next day Hetal orders some books n tells kokila for the next two weeks she has given gopi work  to marni, Gopi will not be working round the house ji mota bhabi , hetals tells kokila that she will be getting gopi some warm clothing, n some western wear she would like kokila to come with her. kokila agrees. 
Rashi calls urmilla whilst kokila n hetal were out n she tells her that queen gopi is going to switzerland n it should be her that is gooing, kokila says dont worry i will think of something .
A lady walks into the house n says she is looking for Gopi Aham modi, rashi looks at her nani comes downstair ji  come beta she is in her room let me take you to her.   Rashi follows them  curious as  they go into gopi n ahams bedroom nani closes the door.    The only time they came out was for lunch n dinner n the lady was showing gopi how to do things rashi could not hear anything as she was busy with all her work which she had to finish so that kokila would not shout at her.Rashi didnt see much of gopi at all as her food was taken to her n she was not to be disturbed.

urmilla calls n says to kokila that she does not hear from her dikri gopi anymore what is she doing, ah vivan ji gopi is busy  n will not be able to come to the phone  oh i just wanted to tell her her mahma is not well,  he has asked if she can come n stay for the next few weeks, ah vivan ji  gopi will not be able to come but rashi can n only for a day as she has all her work to do.    kokila  tells   jigar we are going out she does not say n he leaves with her,  kokila tells jigar we are going to see jeetubhai   as he is not well, but kaki shouldnt we have taken rashi or gopi bhabi , no jigar its ok we are just going to see  him n we dont gopi to go to switzerland sad, they knock on the door urmilla opens it her mouth wide open, vivan ji shes say n jamai raj, jai shree krishna they greet each other,   jeetu bhai  was reading the newspaper  he gets up smiling, ahh jeetu bhai vivan ji tells me you are not well, jeetu bhai replies i am well i dont know what she is talking about, ahhh just  half an hour ago  she called to say to send gopi for 2 weeks , jeetu bhai looks at her confused i am very well looking at urmilla annoyed.  Jeetu bhai i understand from Gopi you have her passport,  ji kokila ben i do i made it for her  a year back do you need it  ji jeetu bhai u see gopi n aham are going to switzerland  n we needed to get a visa. urmilla buts in it should be expired by now rashi ki papa, urmilla the passport is for 5 years i shall get it kokila ben wait her, urmilla was just about to speak, vivan ji where is your bahu i dont see her, ahhh her n dhawal  have gone out  urmila in self thought i wish i gone to get the passport so i can hide it n claim its is lost.  jeetu bhai comes out with it.  Vivan ji says urmilla maybe you can have rashis passport as well if for any reason gopi doesnt go  rashi can go, jigar frowned,  Ahh vivan ji  why wouldnt gopi go, n why should rashi go she isnt ahams wife, she is jigars wife.   kokila looks at jigar beta lets go jai shree krishna.  urmilla was left seething.

The night before Aham was about to leave mahma comes to see them, he gives gopi pyar n tells aham to take care of his dikra Gopi smiles n blushes,  Aham says ji.  Rashi was left fuming as every plan her n urmilla tried failed.

Next morning gopi n aham get blessing from everyone  n leave, jigar n chirag take them to the airport n see them off, inside immigration aham   tells Gopi to be careful with her bag  n not to leave it anywhere as security is tight she replies ji.  once they got to the departure lounge Gopi looked outside she was amazed at all the planes she asked Aham  if they were aeroplanes he replied yes.  Then the announcement came  business class passengers  plse come to the gate, gopi lets go aham says.gopi was walking behind him he looks back n grabs her hand making her walk beside him. he asks he if she left anything she replied no. They get to the gate  the stewardess smiles this way sir.
They go down a corridor n waiting by the aeroplane door was another stewardess they take their boarding cards off them n show them to their seats, Aham takes gopis bag n his bag n puts it in the overhead locker, he then sits down  n leans over towards gopi showing her the seat belts n what to do. Gopi smiled at him she was wondering how come Aham ji was so patient with her she couldnt understand, she like it.   when the plane took off  gopi went into lala land n this is what she dream of  just imagine gopi n aham singing this song
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUxidIFn3Cc&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by fanbidaai - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hello princess
Suk
Great update
HansaN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
behna that was absolutely mind blowing. please continue.
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
very good suk keep it up
HansaN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i am really sory to call u behna. princess suk
PDLIMA thumbnail
Hi Dear:
Thanks for the lovely story hope things change soon in goahem's love story.It is great you have been optimistic from the begining regarding this relationship thanks for the lovely short stories that you write. Great job loved the part where you had a song attached to your story. Thanks.
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow Suk, I love your short OS, great job

P S Love the song, what movie is it from?
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
very good suk keep it up........its spring......watering the laaaland......wow....😍
........dont dry our laaaland......keep it up...
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Part two

Aham closes his eyes n thinks about the conversation he had with nani the night before,  she told him that she knew everything about him n gopi, she was there for a reason, she accepted that aham was upset because kokila did not tell  him that gopi was educated  that was kokilas fault not Gopis,  she also knows about anita, Aham is shocked listening to nani, she tells him before the lagan did he ever talk to Gopi about anita he tells her no  as he was in self thought, the night when gopi came to you did you listen to a word gopi said , he tells her no she asks him why he tells her he was in self thought.   Aham starts to think.  Aham dikra i have challenge for you, ji nani what is the challenge for two weeks you will respect your wife  you will  talk to her properly n have conversations  with her  just to get to know her, after those two weeks if you still feel the same about Gopi then i want you to divorce her, Aham looks at  nani shocked.  Nani tells him she will take Gopi back with her, n marry her to someone who will love her the way she should be loved, to respect her to teach her.  she will find gopi a good ristha  n aham will not see Gopi again or ever use gopi the way he did again, Aham looks at nani n says  use Gopi, ji aham was it not Gopi who help u n your family keep their respect when kinjal left the house just before her laagan Gopi did not tell me marni did.   also Gopi kept her promise that she made to you n left this house, aham looks at nani  no nani you got it wrong i told mom to tell gopi to leave, nahi aham dikra  gopi  kept her promise koli didnt ask her to leave gopi had already decided to leave by herself as she knew she had made a promise to you, aham shocked, you the next day instead of telling me the truth about you n gopi went n got her back home for me, i thank you for that but was that fair to gopi  did you tell her  that you were only bringing her back for a few days whilst i was here, aham shakes his head nahi dikra you didnt that poor girl got a shock yet she helped you continue your drama, why Aham dikra i wont tell you why you already know the answer ask your heart not your head but your heart.
i want you to be honest with me you are taking gopi with you, remember she has a heart that has already been broken, its not her fault that she is not educated she wanted to but her aunt had her in the house cooking n cleaning, she has been hurt enough with lifes cruelty aham she lost her parents when she was young she has no body but the one thing she does want is a loving family n husband.  forgive her mistakes  i am not saying she will make any but they do happen  she is going somewhere new let her enjoy n you enjoy show her the world aham in two weeks  she might be out of your life.
Nani leaves leaving Aham in shock.
 Gopi who is standing outside hears everything she has tears in her eyes, she wipes her tears n goes into the bedroom.  Aham looks at Gopi  n tells her to go to sleep as they have a far journey,  Gopi  goes n freshens up aham asks if she has packed her clothes she tells him yes   they are in the suit case he asks her if she has packed his clothes she replies yes he can check if he wants.  kokila walks in aham dikra we brought some clothes for gopi he looks at his mom kokila continues when you get to switzerland get Gopis some clothes a coat cardigans what ever you think is suitable as saris are thin she will get cold , .  ji mom Aham gopi has packed your clothes as well plse look n check, he does everything was there perfectly packed.  Gopi walks out of the wash room maji  do you need anything  nahi dikra just wanted to speak to both of you before you leave  have fun  n gopi dont keep phoning home it cost money motal bhabi told me you kept calling from the palour, when aham calls then we will speak ok, n be safe look after each other.  she hugs them both parag walks in  gives blessing to gopi how will i survive with out your beautiful voice inthe morning dikra, kokila smiles then he walks over to aham look after yourself n gopi. 
They land in zurich after 13 hours Gopi n  aham walk out of immigration  he was holding her hand, a person with his name written on a board was waiting for them Mr aham modi, he replies yes  sir  come with me,  let me take your luggage,  he walks towards the car that is parked outside, As soon as they walked out the airport the cold hit them Gopi  was wearing a sari n a cardigan felt it straight away,  they both get into the car n gopi felt the warmth, gopi was feeling tired she closed her eyes n went back to sleep   she put her head on Aham's shoulder.  Aham asks the driver if there was a mall nearby he tells aham there is one just by the hotel they can go there in the morning  as it is already late.  aham tells him ok.  they arrive at the hotel, Gopi wake up we are here, Gopi does  Aham gets out of the car then puts his hand out to help gopi out of the car, she smiled at him.
Gopi  gets out of the car its snowing, she asks  Aham ji what is that white stuff, she looks at him innocently he tells her its snow, Aham gets busy talking to the driver giving him a tip n asking him about the schedule for the business meetings.  he did not see Gopi walking towards  the road she was amazed she puts her hand out n she felt the snow it touched her hand n melted she smiled, she forgot about the cold, Aham walks into the lobby then remember gopi n sees her standing  by the road he runs out takes off his coat, Gopi you will get cold n ill until i dont get you some warmer clothes  dont go out ok, Gopi just stares at Aham, ji aham ji n walks back into the lobby area.   They get checked in n its the first time gopi goes in a lift, Aham was booked into the penthouse suite.  Once into the room gopi looks around.  Aham tips the concierge n goes up to gopi n tells her to freshen up as they will be going to meet clients for dinner at 8  it was already 5 30pm.  Gopi says ji, Aham ji can i ask something he replies what is it gopi, where can i make the tea, Aham smiles Gopi freshen up n i will order it, Gopi comes out of the shower glowing  Aham tells her he has order the tea n they tell him 10 to 15 minutes by then he should be out of the shower.  she replies ji.  Gopi sits down she looks at the clock she has not done any prayers today so she gets her mala out n prays, Aham comes out of the shower n sees Gopi sitting on the bed doing prayers her eyes are shut. after 5 minutes she stops, she opens her eyes Aham is looking at her.  She looks back at him  n then the knock at the door housekeeping with the tea.  Aham gets the tea n both sit on the sofa n gopi pours the tea in the cups first she gives aham his then she has hers.  Aham smiles good tea but miss the chai at home, gopi thinks i make the chai at home n smiles.
Aham finishes his tea n goes to get changed into his business suit he comes out looking dashin, Gopi just stares, Gopi go n get changed  she replies ji.  Gopi goes into the bathroom n comes out wearing a Sleeveless Sqeuined dress fitted showing gopis curves  tiny waist below her knees just showing a bit of her legs, she looked stylish n stunning aham just stared,  Aham ji maji n kaki brought me this to wear n told me to wear it to the dinner is it ok, Aham doesnt say anything, Gopi looks at Aham, Aham ji i shall get changed i know you dont like it, Aham  still staring Gopi goes over to him Ahamji he nods shall i go n change, he shakes his head no Gopi you look very beautiful.
Gopi  it will get cold  gopi brings out a matching shawl that went with the dress she looked picture perfect. both looked stunning.
They get downstairs n ahams business client Mr ian shaw was there with his wife n business partner Jeff white , they start introductions the client comes up to aham mr Aham modi how are you? Aham replies fine a little tired but good Mr shaw , then he goes over to Gopi you must me mrs modi, Yes i am Gopi Aham modi, i apologise my english is very good  so plse forgive me if i make a mistake Gopi says, Aham who is talking to jeff looks at Gopi  Mr shaw introduces his wife Emily shaw who is in her 40s to Gopi  Mrs modi, no plse call me Gopi she tells him, ok Gopi . Aham you have a beautiful charming wife, Aham says i do indeed. Aham our company has a function here in the ball room  we shall be meeting  key people here who will be working with you,  Emily starts to talk to Gopi, so Gopi is this your first time here, she replies yes Mrs Shaw , call me emily  not mrs shaw its sounds so official.    They go into the ball room more than 100 people are there, Ian you go n introduce  Aham to everyone whilst we have some girl time with Gopi, Gopi looks nervouse, Aham winks at her to reassure her he whispers if she has any doubt to come to him, she replies ji. Aham goes off with ian n Gopi with the ladies the bar tender arrives with drinks Emily asks what does he have, he replies bloody marys, scotch, champagne ,  what would she like,   Gopi what would you like to drink emily asks, Gopi looks confused what is champagne she ask emilys reply was its a drink that gives you bubble in your nose , she tells her one minute as she needs to ask Ahamji something,  she goes up to aham, Aham ji excuse me, Aham smiles this is my wife Gopi as he puts his hand round her tiny waist  he introduces her  to everyone, Gopi what happened, Aham ji i dont know about the drinks, bloody mary, scotch, champagne, Aham smiles  in self thought i should let her have champagne😳 😆then he has flashback to holi where gopi was drunk on bhanng  n smiling thats when she told me she love me , Gopi all of the drinks are alcoholic  ask if they have any juice no alcohol, ji thank you, he watches her when she walks off.  Ian asks Aham let me ask you something you are the youngest successful businessmen i know how old are you?  Aham replies 27 n your wife, shes 20  so how did you get a beautiful charming girl like her, Aham say my mom found her it was a arranged marriage we met a few times before the marriage.   wow ian says she obviously found the right choice, Aham says she did.  At nine dinner was served, gopi n aham sat next to each other Aham asked if she was alright she told him yes but tired, he told her soon the party will end n they can go n rest.  Gopi had a little of the dinner she had the vegetables but she did not like the pasta , aham asked if he should get her something else she tells him no as it is already too late.
The party ended n Gopi n aham went back to their room Gopi  got changed  then Aham he comes back to find that Gopi was not in the bed he looks round then sees her sleeping on the floor with a sheet of the bedding, she was fast asleep  he felt bad he walks over to her Gopi get up he says, she is fast asleep he bends down n picks her up he puts her in  the bed with him.  😳

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Please tell me you have more coming this was so beautiful.