Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein
Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

MAAZA AA GAYA......WHAT AN EPI (Page 3)

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinatartari

@ankita brilliant idea!he z such a gr8 actor n it wud b gr8 if he z gopal.tat wud at least add some spice 2 the show.abhishek doesnt knw acting at all!!

Love you TinaHug Kaash DLMH ka casting director humari tarha sonchtaSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvarti

Originally posted by rajin90

GAURAV KHANNA is flat face body showoff
well never liked him whenever i watched .

he not inspire at all . fake expressions seems artificial at every moment .
well people like him that is another issue .
but that is how i feel about him .

well HE IS BETTER than ABHISHEK but still overrated and over hyped guy .

@RED........STRONGLY DISAGREE

GAURAV KHANNA IS BEYOND AMAZING

JUST COZ U HV A GOOD BODY DOESNT MEAN U R SHOWING OFF AND U CANT HV OTHER QUALITIES

GAURAV KHANNA IS A HUGE ASSET FOR THE TELLY INDUSTRY

Completely agreed AbantiSmile Gaurav Rocks!Star

@blue...for inspiration u may need some seasoned actor like Om Puri to play the role of GopalROFLROFLROFL

Edited by ankita1605 - 22 March 2011 at 9:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.BeautifulSoul.-Swetha-

whatthefrack Senior Member
whatthefrack
whatthefrack

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Well said. Om Puri is a very good choice. Nandini cannot be happier if she recalls his performance in the movie Astha with Rekha.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anks-Prinsesse.Suvi-Swetha-

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anks--Swetha-

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ankita1605

@blue...for inspiration u may need some seasoned actor like Om Puri to play the role of GopalROFLROFLROFL

@green.............u r a gaurav fan too.........AWESOME............i was a diehard fan of prithvi damini.......what a chemistry man...............i soooooooo wanted gaurav chandaana to hook up in real life.....but chandana already had some1 and even got married .damn it...........GAUCHA LOOKED MADE FOR EACH OTHER.........

how i wish gaurav met chandana earlier than she met her bf

Yea Abanti...I'm a die hard fan of GauravEmbarrassed I used to like him from 'KumKum' days only. As a debutant he seemed like breeze of fresh air in kumkumSmile But in LNMDJ I was overwhelmed...what performance...he totally swept me off my feet!Day Dreaming  And his jodi with chandana was simply magnificentStar...she's his best on screen 'better half' till dateWink I really hope (and pray) to see them paired up again!Big smile

Edited by ankita1605 - 06 April 2011 at 10:03pm

-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged

@green.............u r a gaurav fan too.........AWESOME............i was a diehard fan of prithvi damini.......what a chemistry man...............i soooooooo wanted gaurav chandaana to hook up in real life.....but chandana already had some1 and even got married .damn it...........GAUCHA LOOKED MADE FOR EACH OTHER.........

how i wish gaurav met chandana earlier than she met her bf

Yea Abanti...I'm a die hard fan of GauravEmbarrassed I used to like him from 'KumKum' days only. As debutant he seemed like breeze of fresh air in kumkumSmile But in LNMDJ I was overwhelmed...what performance...he totally swept me off my feet!Day Dreaming  And his jodi with chandana was simply magnificentStar...she's his best on screen 'better half' till dateWink I really hope (and pray) to see them paired up again!Big smile

omg anksShocked u loved him in kumkum.... LOL well same here me too loved him in kumkum.....EmbarrassedDay Dreaming by the way... is the new guy gopal played by gaurav.....? coz i missed the 1st half n didnt see him....ConfusedOuch

Edited by sv003 - 23 March 2011 at 12:37am

-Anks-

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sv003

omg anksShocked u loved him in kumkum.... LOL well same here me too loved him in kumkum.....EmbarrassedDay Dreaming by the way... is the new guy gopal played by gaurav.....? coz i missed the 1st half n didnt see him....ConfusedOuch

Nehi reUnhappy I wish it was gauravDay Dreaming toh phir sirf abhi nehi..chandu ko bhi competition ho jataLOL...but they have casted some random ainvayi type guy!Angry

-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sv003

Nehi reUnhappy I wish it was gauravDay Dreaming toh phir sirf abhi nehi..chandu ko bhi competition ho jataLOL...but they have casted some random ainvayi type guy!Angry
really.....Angry ggrrrrrrAngry i dnt want a champu type of person for nandini.....Ouch

-Anks-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index