Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Ana: Lol yeah...I mean DMG should come back with KaSh only cos if no KaSh then no dmg for me! 😳
ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
same here yashhhiii...
-Ri. thumbnail
if DMG even comes back, they should bring back the whole original gang & KaSh- only way they'll get more TRPs than ever.
ana_kash thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaShbaby_Riya

if DMG even comes back, they should bring back the whole original gang & KaSh- only way they'll get more TRPs than ever.

they need to open their eyes before they start that show
Bazingaa thumbnail
Omg I love the fact that Shilpa NEVER overdoes her make-up! Just light make-up and tbh, I don't think she needs it anyway! But I was watching something today and the girls in that seg were like totally overloaded with make up...God help them! :-o
My mom reminded me of Shilpa that time and pointed out that she has never seen her wearing bucketloads of make up! :-P
-Ri. thumbnail
they need to open everything.😆 && they better have Nissar as the director..he's amazing!
ana_kash thumbnail
agree riya ..he is just mindblowing....

@yashiii shilpa is  a natural beauty..she doesnot need any makeup...and how sweet of ur mom...
-Ri. thumbnail
Natural beauty is the best 😃 + she always says fashion is something where you're comfortable to wear whatever you wanna wear. 😃
Bazingaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaShbaby_Riya

so true....I mean DMG was at it's peak when it started and after Shona left, the trps kept going down and down and that's a fact! I'm not saying it cos I'm a KaSh fan! I mean it's not just Karan or Shipa alone but KaSh that are the USP of dmg and that is why Shilpa was brought back and paired up with Karan...the trps sky-rocketed then but alas! the CVs didn't learn from their previous mistake and the result is in fron of everyone.. 😳
Bazingaa thumbnail
@Anna: Haha...thanks! :) and yes Shilpa is naturally soooo pretty!

@Riya: haha I always give that advice to my sis too cos she's way too over conscious bout herself lol! :)