India-Forums

Rakt Sambandh
Rakt Sambandh

03/21/2011: Sarla's entry

Pink-Spy Groupbie
Pink-Spy
Pink-Spy

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged

Adha tells Anusuya to warm water for him, so he can take a bath (according to guru-ji, it's a good moment to do puja) Anusuya is in pain and leaves. As Adha is about to leave, Shradhya tells him that she will try to make the property in Rohit's name as long as he doesn't do this to Anusuya. Adha is happy and he knew that it would happen, referring it to what he did to Anusuya. He leaves. Shradhya is left crying.

Sarla calls Neeraj, and acts as if she's a salesperson and tries to sell him a good. Neeraj stops the car next to her and says no to the deal. Sarla does now know which is Neeraj's vehicle. Sarla disconnects the phone and tosses the phone away. Neeraj starts the car and drives. In front of him is a lady walking slowly (Sarla). He honks at her to move away, but she keeps on blocking him. Suddenly, she stops and Neeraj "hits" her. Sarla falls down, and Neeraj sees that it is her and brings her home. 

At home, the doctor checks Sarla. She's dehydrated and needs something to eat. Neeraj tells everyone who she is, and Sandhya comes down since he asked after her. She sees Sarla unconscious on the sofa and is shocked. She asks Neeraj to come upstairs since she needs to discuss something with him.  She asks him that she should not be here after what she did to her, and how DK and Sarla got against her, etc. Neeraj denies since she was also the one who brought him up. He always supports Sandhya, but this time, he needs to take care of Sarla.

Downstairs, Sarla is awaken and tells Neeraj that she does not to stay here after what her husband & co. did and she should rot on the streets. Everyone wants her to stay, and Neeraj is looking from the stairs. Sandhya wants again to talk to Neeraj.  

Edited by Pink-Spy - 21 March 2011 at 4:29pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

RaviSharmamilwebSubaru537p0lkad0tmanya7878***Anu***ivanta29bmm1985samirah23-sia-.Vrish.Niceupammoos

p0lkad0t Groupbie
p0lkad0t
p0lkad0t

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
I wonder what Sandhya will say to Neeraj this time. I think instead of bothering him about the whole Sarla issue and trying to make him see sense, she should just accept that he wants Sarla there. That way she will be able to keep peace with him and not have any problems with him, and she could secretly try to find out what Sarla is really there for. I don't really want her to lie to Neeraj and hold a false pretence in front of him but I can't see how else she will keep peace with him but remain alert at the same time.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Subaru537.Vrish.

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
so sarla has successfully started her game.... let's see what sandhya will do now.Confused

Edited by vik rocks - 21 March 2011 at 8:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Sounds like a pretty mediocre episode to me.  Commented on Shradhya's move in the DOTW thread.

Neeraj does deserve a Thumbs Down for not taking Sandhya's word for this.  So now, Sandhya has GB and Sarla - not to mention Anjali - in the house?  A bit of a rerun of the Jagirdar house - I hope that just as Sunita was Sandhya's ally there, Reena will have her eyes on Anjali, GB and Sarla, so that Sandhya won't be isolated while doing anything.  I think Neeraj just remembers Sarla saving him & Sandhya out of the house, but is oblivious about the fact that Sarla is doing everything she is to please her hubby.

Another thing - since Sarla is back, I hope Sandhya bails out DK on condition that he be her ally and help find out what Sarla is upto, as well as come up w/ counter plans.  I'd like to see DK atone as Sandhya's ally this time.  Maybe also have DK seduce GB and ultimately take her out of her maayka, so that that pest isn't left lying around.  But DK & Sarla in battle @ Sandhya's place - that will be worth watching.

Subaru537

p0lkad0t Groupbie
p0lkad0t
p0lkad0t

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Vrish_

Sounds like a pretty mediocre episode to me.  Commented on Shradhya's move in the DOTW thread.

Neeraj does deserve a Thumbs Down for not taking Sandhya's word for this.  So now, Sandhya has GB and Sarla - not to mention Anjali - in the house?  A bit of a rerun of the Jagirdar house - I hope that just as Sunita was Sandhya's ally there, Reena will have her eyes on Anjali, GB and Sarla, so that Sandhya won't be isolated while doing anything.  I think Neeraj just remembers Sarla saving him & Sandhya out of the house, but is oblivious about the fact that Sarla is doing everything she is to please her hubby.

Another thing - since Sarla is back, I hope Sandhya bails out DK on condition that he be her ally and help find out what Sarla is upto, as well as come up w/ counter plans.  I'd like to see DK atone as Sandhya's ally this time.  Maybe also have DK seduce GB and ultimately take her out of her maayka, so that that pest isn't left lying around.  But DK & Sarla in battle @ Sandhya's place - that will be worth watching.

GB all of a sudden doesn't seem as bad now that Sarla and Anjali are in the forefront.. but I might be speaking too soon and we'll probably see GB plotting again cunningly quite soon! Maybe Anjali and Sarla will draw her into their plan, giving her a false story of course because I'm not sure she'd approve of Anjali trying to leave Anmol and getting with Neeraj - not sure! I think Sandhya should confide in Reena so as to make her a proper ally in a sense..

In regards to DK - I would have thought that the rest of the family has been actually jailed now as opposed to being on remand/awaiting trial, considering the time lapse. Seeing him and GB together would be funny but I can't imagine it unfortunately!! Hahaha and yes DK vs Sarla would definitely be a good one to watch! I want GD and Manik to make a return though Cry 

Edited by p0lkad0t - 21 March 2011 at 9:53pm

.Vrish.

Subaru537 Groupbie
Subaru537
Subaru537

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged

I agree Polkadot, for now the best thing she can do is accept Sarla in the house and agree with Neeraj. Sandhya is once again out numbered. And it will only make it worse if she does not cope with Neeraj now. Since, I'm assuming that's exactly what  Sarla is planning. She needs to keep her friends close and her enemies even closer. For now, she has to deal with Sarla and get better in contact with her.

And Vrish, nice idea on bringing back DK, one of my favorite villains. I really wanted him to be happy with Sunita, now that you mention his bail, this story could perfectly bond Sunita with him. Hence, he compensates for his sins, and gets his wife back. At the very last moment he saw his wife leave him, I can't help but think DK actually felt kinda sad to see Sunita leave.

Edited by Subaru537 - 22 March 2011 at 12:14am

.Vrish.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top