Bairi Piya
Bairi Piya

little message

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Hey every1.........

Just to say to u all that i have hurt my hand....... its really paining Ouch.... n i am unable to write properly let alone type......... God only knows how im typing all this...... i will spare u all from the ghastly details Embarrassed.........

i will try to reply to posts ..... but they will be short replies n comments coz of my slow speed at typing due to the pain....... if i cant then u will know y Smile........

that also means i will be unable to write updates as well as i physically cant type that much as written updates require a lot of typing .....

as soon as my hand gets better i will surely write more detailed replies n make the posts that i have in mind........ n u will know that when u'll see the updates posted by me.......

till then like i said i will try 2 make replies.......

i sincerely apologise 4 this n i know u will surely understand as its literally not in my hands Embarrassed  

Cheers

Pri

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

oh-wowswfer

indumak2002 Senior Member
indumak2002
indumak2002

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
OMG Pri! Shocked Plzzzzz take good care of ur hand, dear.Disapprove Hope u've consulted a doc. That hand is really very "precious" to all of us on this mission & to the forum, PreciousPri. Isliye sambhaalke rakhna use.Wink Big smile

And whatz rhe need to apologize? Angry The fact is not hidden from any of us, how much u've been doing to keep our forum lively & in breath.Clap I really must salute ur spirit, that despite the pain ur ready to still post even if it's in short.  I feel verrrrry proud that I have such wonderrrful, hardworking comrades on this mission. HugClapThumbs Up

TC & praying for ur hand's speedy recovery, dear.Big smile

Edited by indumak2002 - 22 March 2011 at 4:08am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Savitha0101uxghyaPreciousPri

Savitha0101 Goldie
Savitha0101
Savitha0101

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Ohhhh preci darling Shocked Cry please take proper care of your hand and don't strain too much dear.... yeah as indu said yourt hand and your are very precious to us and  to our mission and to the forum also. And please no need to opologize my dear, you get well soon my luv. I pray for the speedy recovery of you hand Big smile

indumak2002uxghya

uxghya Goldie
uxghya
uxghya

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
oohhh now pri Unhappy i hope you get well soon and tak ecare of your hand its ok we will pray for you to get well soon Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Savitha0101

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indumak2002

OMG Pri! Shocked Plzzzzz take good care of ur hand, dear.Disapprove Hope u've consulted a doc. That hand is really very "precious" to all of us on this mission & to the forum, PreciousPri. Isliye sambhaalke rakhna use.Wink Big smile

Yea it was a shocker 4 me as well......... i will dear n yea i saw my Doc...... who's advised not 2 strain my hand n rest it but i just cant stay away from u all Embarrassed.... so short n sweet replies Smile.... i know becoz of me ur 1 person short n 1 hand short......Ouch but i will try to do as much as i can .... zaroor not 2 worry...... n 4 bold... very smart WinkLOLLOL 

And whatz rhe need to apologize? Angry The fact is not hidden from any of us, how much u've been doing to keep our forum lively & in breath.Clap I really must salute ur spirit, that despite the pain ur ready to still post even if it's in short.  I feel verrrrry proud that I have such wonderrrful, hardworking comrades on this mission. HugClapThumbs Up

apologies 4 not being of much use in this haalat...... i feel so helpless Ouch...... but thats really kind of u..... im truly flattered reading ur kind words ......... very overwhelming Indu yaar Hug  but the credit is not mine alone...... all of u r as much worth the praise the salutes or rather even more than me......  n im proud 2 be in company of such caring n considerate partners in crime Wink

TC & praying for ur hand's speedy recovery, dear.Big smile

thankssssss a ton buddy 4 ur prayers Big smile 

Edited by PreciousPri - 22 March 2011 at 4:52pm

indumak2002

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savitha0101

Ohhhh preci darling Shocked Cry please take proper care of your hand and don't strain too much dear.... yeah as indu said yourt hand and your are very precious to us and  to our mission and to the forum also. And please no need to opologize my dear, you get well soon my luv. I pray for the speedy recovery of you hand Big smile

Thanks so much Savi for ur concern n good wishes Hug...... i will take care definitely .... oh really that is so so sweet Savi ..... im so happy that u all care for me so much n think that me n my hand r needed n wanted Big smile..... God willing n with ur wishes n prayers i will get well ...once again thanks 4 everything Big smile.......

indumak2002

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uxghya

oohhh now pri Unhappy i hope you get well soon and tak ecare of your hand its ok we will pray for you to get well soon Smile

Ya Ghaz im as unhappy as u all r Unhappy....... thanks so so much 4 ur good wishes n affectionHug........ i will dear n merci 4 ur prayers Big smile

indumak2002

swfer Senior Member
swfer
swfer

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
A huge jadoo ki jhupi from meHug,sorry for my absence but u please take care of yourself coz u r really precious to us,once again sorry for my absence reason being my extensive work and my pc had contracted a virus for the last whole ten days so my apologiesEmbarrassed, i hope u act upon the advise of ur doctor and refrain from things that r painful and hurting for ur hand.Smile U r ROCK STAR of our forum indeedStarClap

indumak2002PreciousPri

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index