Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Sid: a sponge:Mod's note PG7 (Page 8)

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Bani:This is not the only forum where members r reporting against u...the same happened in other forum too where there was no majority but fans were divided into equal grps...so if u got in trouble in consecutive 2 forums then mayb there is something wrong in the way u make your statements against other members ...

U cannot force your opinion to others just becuase u feel its right and same applies to other members as wellSmile

Jyoti, you have hit the right point NOW LOLand I'll just pin point a little moreWink
Please pay attention to the "Like" to my posts, just this one at least, the first page.. You will not find many belonging to my friends list! My real evaluation is that only!

Are these not the same few members from the other forum who reported against me and now the same members in this forum doing the same!  Basically, only few members are there, who are taking turns in reporting against me! The picture you tried to project about me that "I am wrong" can be highlighted in another way also...the alternate way is "the same few members are taking turns to contradict and instigate and then report", what they could not achieve in the other forum, they are making attempts of the same here...the alternate way stated, may be right or may not be! Its a speculation cum discussion...right?

I am not supposed to pin point the members names, as it might violate the IF rule, but are the names not that obvious to you, me or even others?

If you have time anyday, I request you to just match the "like" to my threads and posts, and then the  "reports" against! I assure that the "reports" will be from same group of people, but the "likes" will have many new names !. LOL

When I made the statement "Viren is the stalker", same group of people were involved with abusive language and mockings etc etc. But Viren indeed was revealed the stalker! I never forced anyone to believe that "Viren will be the stalker"...but he was indeed the stalker.LOL..I could realise it a little sooner and hence opened up the discussion topic. It was just a discussion! There was no force in it. Similarly, if the entire theme/reason about Viren's stalking is not understood or watched, his character cannot be understood in full. There comes the importance of watching anything in "totality" or "full". Its just a discussion, there is nothing to "force" anyone!

And  also, just watch who all are hitting to the "LIKE" button and enjoying our disagreements. You will find a direct correlation there also.LOL....same...same...same...LOL

anyways, I think I dont need to reply anymore...LOL...all the predictions came true including the "jobonika patan"LOL..

Last, not the least,  thanks for your time and appreciate that you are taking time to reply! Its always nice to discuss with you in agreement or disagreement !WinkSmile

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 01 April 2011 at 10:04am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenonash66peacefulblossomhimabindu05

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index