Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Sid: a sponge:Mod's note PG7 (Page 7)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

I don't know y ssome people think themselves as authority on CCBM coz they think they r the only ones who have watched CCBM from the beginning. Well we have also watched it from the beginning that's y we have this opinion coz if we had started watching the serial from the middle our sympathies would have been with S. coz he has been portrayed so goody goody after that. If anyone watches S. character with the eyes closed we really can't do anything abt it coz the people who watch it with eyes closed can see his character to be flawless.

- On a wedding day ur sis to be hubby wants to cancel the wedding any self respect sis would do the same what Nivi did coz if she would not have done it then she would have been selfish to let her sis and her family get humiliated by S.

- S. could have still refuse to get marry to D. when Nivi was leaving with Viren but he very quietly went and sat down in mandap.

- S. at that time told Viren that goess he not care abt the family honor and on the other hand he was also abt to do the same thing and not only play with his family honor but the bride side family honor as well.

- S. started looking for the truth only after Nivi blamed him for whatever was happening around her and he wanted to prove himself innocent and not to help Nivi coz otherwise he seemed totally fine when Nivi was being declared mad and was dragged.

These r just the few incidents. I can also come up with the lot more. Still after doing all this he is being declared so innocent wowwwwwwwwwwwww

**Mod's note**

@Bold:This is final warning to both fan grps to stop these accusations on each other and just put forward your own POV without attacking the other fan grp...if such type of comments attacking the other fan grp is seen anymore,then that member's warning level will b raised nowSmile

CCBM Dev team

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KinSanj

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Oh my God! who reported aganst the post targetting me?
I intentionally do not read posts from few members because of anticipations and lest I get tempted to reply.
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Friends this is just to clear the point that my warning was not just meant for Zameeno's post....it was meant for both fan grps which includes both Zameeno as well as Bani's post ...since both were seen targetting the other fan grp...I hv quoted one post just to give an exampleSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiKinSanj

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Friends this is just to clear the point that my warning was not just meant for Zameeno's post....it was meant for both fan grps which includes both Zameeno as well as Bani's post ...since both were seen targetting the other fan grp...I hv quoted one post just to give an exampleSmile

now, this is too much Jyoti, when did I target the other fans, I do not even write in the forum these days!  Once I open a topic, few members start targetting me, do u notice that? I dont think so. Did u read the language at which the member wrote, I could not even read beyond one line.

This is the height of everything that you could have posted! Whats the use of giving such note! The member "you quoted" put such harsh words, that I could not even read beyond one line. BUT, you know very well that I never reported against her post, because I know nothing will be done by you mods, as you people want to maintain "balance" and side with "majority".

I must say, I am utterly disappointed at your behaviour, more than that member's.There is a limit for you mods to maintain balance! Anyways, I do not have much hope from you mods any more! Some fans are chasing away few members in the forum, and you people, as mods just keep quiet, in the endeavour to look "unbiased".

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenonpeacefulblossomhimabindu05ratz

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by zarmeeno

I don't know y ssome people think themselves as authority on CCBM coz they think they r the only ones who have watched CCBM from the beginning. Well we have also watched it from the beginning that's y we have this opinion coz if we had started watching the serial from the middle our sympathies would have been with S. coz he has been portrayed so goody goody after that. If anyone watches S. character with the eyes closed we really can't do anything abt it coz the people who watch it with eyes closed can see his character to be flawless.

- On a wedding day ur sis to be hubby wants to cancel the wedding any self respect sis would do the same what Nivi did coz if she would not have done it then she would have been selfish to let her sis and her family get humiliated by S.

- S. could have still refuse to get marry to D. when Nivi was leaving with Viren but he very quietly went and sat down in mandap.

- S. at that time told Viren that goess he not care abt the family honor and on the other hand he was also abt to do the same thing and not only play with his family honor but the bride side family honor as well.

- S. started looking for the truth only after Nivi blamed him for whatever was happening around her and he wanted to prove himself innocent and not to help Nivi coz otherwise he seemed totally fine when Nivi was being declared mad and was dragged.

These r just the few incidents. I can also come up with the lot more. Still after doing all this he is being declared so innocent wowwwwwwwwwwwww

**Mod's note**

@Bold:This is final warning to both fan grps to stop these accusations on each other and just put forward your own POV without attacking the other fan grp...if such type of comments attacking the other fan grp is seen anymore,then that member's warning level will b raised nowSmile

CCBM Dev team
hi i just wanted to say that i totally agree wit u- i dnt think that nivi did anything wrong to sid, if he really dnt want to marry divya he should have called it off- he should have been a man n furthermore the only time that sid ever seems to react is when his honor is in question or his family- even though he lived with his grandfather all his life he never imbided any of his values.( not telling abt the stolen money-it was understandable wen ds was sick bt nw + dnt tell divya the true reason he got married to her) i think that even when was viren  was bad ( he was like ds) atleasty he stoodup 4 something - n i think nw that he finally realises his mistakes, resp n duty to the ppl around him he will do rite by them -he wnt hide  his families faults like sid-
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
@Bani:Both members hv broken rules here...Zameeno hv used offensive language and attacked the other grp,..while u hv time and again attacked the other fan grp by saying "They hv not watched the show from the start ..so how can they comment about it"...see its an open forum and even if someone has not watched a show from start but is watching it now and supporting someone has full right to put forward his/her POVs...we cannot raise questions on that as that too comes under personal attackSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushi

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged

@Bani:Both members hv broken rules here...Zameeno hv used offensive language and attacked the other grp,..while u hv time and again attacked the other fan grp by saying "They hv not watched the show from the start ..so how can they comment about it"...see its an open forum and even if someone has not watched a show from start but is watching it now and supporting someone has full right to put forward his/her POVs...we cannot raise questions on that as that too comes under personal attackSmile

Jyoti, you are completely misunderstanding again!

When I say that "people have not watched the show from beginning", PLEASE pay attention to my whole sentences/ the entire paragraph. I also mention about me, not having watched the show from beginning and then made sure to watch the show, just to understand the opposite views and get an idea about the story line. I am noone to encroach anyone's authority.In this thread particularly, I had referenced to some questions, (though never the member you mentioned,) as one member had confusion whether Sid indeed asked for apology. Its easy to make a statement reading one sentence, but sometime it is worth understanding the continuity, in order to grasp the meaning better. I am not trying to teach anyone anything, just stating my version.Secondly, regarding reports against me, I am the only person standingagainst  the majority opinion in this forum. So, if somehow I am driven out,they will be no opposing views. Thus, the number of reports against me will be maximum! But even 100% reports are made against me (this is an open forum, anyone can report whether there is a reason or not), that does not in anyway prove I am the worst member of this forum.

For all viewers:
Two examples, why whole story needed to be known:

1. Just remember the Bidaai days! the viewers who came to watch Bidaai post leap, some had difficulties understanding the sentiments about the fans of pre-leap actors , as they did not follow the show from the beginning. I have explained before also, and now again. In Bidaai, the same discussion had occurred.

2. take the example of Viren, if we just look at his stalking only and forget or ignore the reason he behaved so, can we understand his character well? It is always essential to know the whole picture, in order to pass an opinion.

Lastly Jyoti, I can never understand that my LECTURE and the other member's abusive words have similar implications and fall into the same category. I never go and contaminate anyone's thread,even my worst enemy will endorse that. But the same cannot be said about my threads. Invariably, some abusive comments are left by few members. The member you are talking about here, I never read her reply,so never post anything against her.

anyways, I am no more into all these, as I have my own career to take care of. I realise I am just whiling away my time and energy and in return taking unnecessary tensions.

Good luck with your moderation Jyoti! I sincerely hope you moderate 100s of forums in the future. Take care and Bye.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 29 March 2011 at 3:54pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenonpeacefulblossomhimabindu05

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged

@Bani:This is not the only forum where members r reporting against u...the same happened in other forum too where there was no majority but fans were divided into equal grps...so if u got in trouble in consecutive 2 forums then mayb there is something wrong in the way u make your statements against other members ...

U cannot force your opinion to others just becuase u feel its right and same applies to other members as wellSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushizarmeenodoot

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index