Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Sid: a sponge:Mod's note PG7 (Page 6)

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Did u see Sid once also questioning DS "Why DS decided for his and Divya's marriage". Sid is trying to compromise, as he has married Divya, whatever the reason might be. Everyone including Nivedita, HL knew very well that somehow if the marriage happens, Sid will be stuck, as he will never break the marriage vows. Remember HL's prayers "baab ek bar shadi ho jayee" or Nivi's assuring words to Divya that "Sid will accept Divya anyhow, once they are married".
These are key dialoguesWinkLOL

LOL After these strong dialogues I'm surprised that Nivi still felt the need to marry Viren....

She got brain washed by Virens good looks ROFL....and his convincing lies LOL
not only Nivedita, but majority of viewers were brainwashed...LOL..except a few.

I wonder if same had been the scenario, if instead of Kinshuk, someone else was cast as VirenLOL..or if Viren was paired with Divya.Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenonctmssupria

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged

Thats one of the vital points. Divya knows exactly when and where to "attenpt to suicide"...funny part is she never does any harm to herself.Confused

ROFL

Attention seeking and knows what action to use when LOL

This is the person that is dumb and stupid that cant see her mums wrong doing Wacko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenon

peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged

not only Nivedita, but majority of viewers were brainwashed...LOL..except a few.

I wonder if same had been the scenario, if instead of Kinshuk, someone else was cast as VirenLOL..or if Viren was paired with Divya.Wink

LOL

Viren paired with Divya ROFL....Divya would be murdered by now LOL(And I dont mean by VirenWink...well that might have happened too....with Divyas craziness Viren would have lost it completely and turned into a serial killerLOL)

Lets take the same story....and give

Sid= Kinshuk
Viren= Abhishek
LOL

Now that would be interesting LOL

Apart from the fact Abhishek would be murdered for taking Nivi....Nivi would be killed for accepting Abhishek...Divya would be hanged for being her LOL

Also it would be hilarious to see Abhishek act Virens role....his anger and action scenes....ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenonOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
there are so many silent members in thisforum! and those who liked comments about Sid....Smile

ratz

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

LOL

Viren paired with Divya ROFL....Divya would be murdered by now LOL(And I dont mean by VirenWink...well that might have happened too....with Divyas craziness Viren would have lost it completely and turned into a serial killerLOL)

Lets take the same story....and give

Sid= Kinshuk
Viren= Abhishek
LOL

Now that would be interesting LOL

Apart from the fact Abhishek would be murdered for taking Nivi....Nivi would be killed for accepting Abhishek...Divya would be hanged for being her LOL

Also it would be hilarious to see Abhishek act Virens role....his anger and action scenes....ROFL
your story of "killing each other" will fit here...LOL

RemyaMenon

peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

there are so many silent members in thisforum! and those who liked comments about Sid....Smile

Yup I always thought you had a silent group that like your post Smile(used to me one for a few days until I decide to joinLOL)

Maybe one day they will comment too Smile

RemyaMenonOmshanti1111

peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged

your story of "killing each other" will fit here...LOL

ROFL So true LOL

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

Yup I always thought you had a silent group that like your post Smile(used to me one for a few days until I decide to joinLOL)

Maybe one day they will comment too Smile

That I am aware of.Big smile because most of the people, who press "like" to my post, majority of the members do not write...I feel very happy to see them "liking" my write up, as these group of people are mostly neutral in their views.

RemyaMenonpeacefulblossom

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index