Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Sid: a sponge:Mod's note PG7 (Page 5)

toxiclycute Groupbie
toxiclycute
toxiclycute

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
blah! excuses..
Sid still can't act... and NivRen still looks better together.
Sid just needs to focus on his and Divya's life.
& how the show twisted shows that the audience is not a fond of Nivi and Sid rather NivRen...thats y the TRP's have gone up like crazy.

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by toxiclycute

blah! excuses..
& how the show twisted shows that the audience is not a fond of Nivi and Sid rather NivRen...thats y the TRP's have gone up like crazy.
I think you failed to understand the topic, we are trying to describe and analyse the story here, not who can act and who cannotLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenonsupria

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

@Bani

Everyone makes mistakes, doesnt mean one mistake should distroy your life. In one way the CV have done a good thing by showing everyone makes mistakes and no one is prefect....but they could have shown it in a better way.

I'm not even going to talk about Divya that girl is not worth it. I have no idea how Sid is dealing with her and actually falling for her >_<

Did u see Sid once also questioning DS "Why DS decided for his and Divya's marriage". Sid is trying to compromise, as he has married Divya, whatever the reason might be. Everyone including Nivedita, HL knew very well that somehow if the marriage happens, Sid will be stuck, as he will never break the marriage vows. Remember HL's prayers "baab ek bar shadi ho jayee" or Nivi's assuring words to Divya that "Sid will accept Divya anyhow, once they are married".
These are key dialoguesWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenon

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Did u see Sid once also questioning DS "Why DS decided for his and Divya's marriage". Sid is trying to compromise, as he has married Divya, whatever the reason might be. Everyone including Nivedita, HL knew very well that somehow if the marriage happens, Sid will be stuck, as he will never break the marriage vows. Remember HL's prayers "baab ek bar shadi ho jayee" or Nivi's assuring words to Divya that "Sid will accept Divya anyhow, once they are married".
These are key dialoguesWinkLOL

LOL After these strong dialogues I'm surprised that Nivi still felt the need to marry Viren....

She got brain washed by Virens good looks ROFL....and his convincing lies LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenonOmshanti1111

faerielle Newbie
faerielle
faerielle

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
I have not read all the responses so I am not sure if someone has already mentioned this:
Nivi and Sid also had to take Divya's suicidal tendencies into consideration!Disapprove

Omshanti1111

toxiclycute Groupbie
toxiclycute
toxiclycute

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged

blah! excuses..
I think you failed to understand the topic, we are trying to describe and analyse the story here, not who can act and who cannotLOL

Tongue lol calm down... everyone is entitled to their own opinion... and if i want to discuss the topic i can; if i don't want to i can chose not to. Again this is for the publics view... so calm down.
& secondly, your taking this way too seriously... its a "story/drama" over all... so wht if Sid's not getting attention he might recieve it later on (and if he knew how to act ... he would have gotten it)... no need to catch a tantrum.Ouch
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged

blah! excuses..

Tongue lol calm down... everyone is entitled to their own opinion... and if i want to discuss the topic i can; if i don't want to i can chose not to. Again this is for the publics view... so calm down.
& secondly, your taking this way too seriously... its a "story/drama" over all... so wht if Sid's not getting attention he might recieve it later on (and if he knew how to act ... he would have gotten it)... no need to catch a tantrum.Ouch
LOL

RemyaMenon

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by faerielle

I have not read all the responses so I am not sure if someone has already mentioned this:
Nivi and Sid also had to take Divya's suicidal tendencies into consideration!Disapprove
Thats one of the vital points. Divya knows exactly when and where to "attenpt to suicide"...funny part is she never does any harm to herself.Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenonpeacefulblossomsupria

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index