Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Sid: a sponge:Mod's note PG7 (Page 3)

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

A sponge absorbs everything in itself. After reading these days episodes, I feel Sid is like a sponge. Neither Nivedita nor Viren ever thought any good about him, what they thought was how to punish him, sometime Sid was at fault, sometime not. Both Nivedita and Viren were highly instrumental for Sid's "unwilling" marriage to Divya. Viren's mother schemed, Viren schemed against Sid. Nivedita in her sacrifice mode gave up Sid during engagement, and in her revenge mode, made sure Sid gets married to someone, who he does not love.

Today, the irony is its Sid only who is making Viren understand and also trying to resolve the difference.LOL He probably can feel the pain, how it is to get parted from people one loves.  He has the heart to feel the pain, a heart to seek apology when committing mistake, and also to forgive when a mistake is being done to him. Neither Nivedita nor Viren could forgive Sid's mistake or "no mistake". Nivedita was never even properly- apologetic to Sid for labelling him "stalker", still Sid is trying in his means to unite them.

Forgiveness, seeking apology, dutifulness etc are associated with Sid... and I am glad that he is not complaining to anyone, neither DS for bringing a wife like Divya, or to Nivedita for misunderstanding him or Viren, for trying to frame him. Whatever Nivedita did for Viren, was for her own husband, sooner or later, she also will confess how much she loves him and that only because she loves Viren, she did all these. Sid, in his own way, is not onyl trying to find peace with his insensitive wife, but also trying to resolve the difference between the two persons: Nivedita and Viren, by making them realise their love! what a tragedy. Niovedita and Viren made sure Sid spens his life with a girl he does not love, and Sid on the other hand is trying to make Viren and Nivedita understand their love for each other.LOL

I am wondering what story they tried to start in July and where they landed!LOL

I must have missed something. About the words I have highlighted, when did Sid ever ask forgiveness. Did he apologise to Nivi for all the harsh things he said during the family fight, to KS for branding him a culprit, standing by when he was thrown to the ground by JW and not setting things right when he knew the truth, to Divya for not telling her about his past??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeeno

ctms Newbie
ctms
ctms

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

@sandiab

Thanks for your comment. I'ld read it in more detail later. I am sorry I gave a glance and I am writing you a reply. Please excuse me, if it does not fit your response.

actually, I think you are mistaken about me. I am not talking about Sid-Nivedita marriage or anything. I never did and will never do. By default, it is taken in the forum, whoever speaks anything other praising Nivedita-Viren, speak about Sid-Nivi marriageROFL. If you have read my comments and could really feel my comments, you would have understood that I do not speak about any love story. I talk about the story point of view. Kinshuk looking good with a girl is a different concept, that in no way, is related to the original story concept. I am talking about the story. I do not think too great about TV actors, except a few, and hence I am the last person to get woo-ed by a TV actor. I talk only about the story. The story was something different in the beginning and it has no relation to that now.

why i wrote about watching the show from beginning: because then only one can know the whole picture and one event led to another, how each character has been built. I myself started watching when the story has progressed a lot, but I was a part of that major group in that forum. But Ithen  could read some beautiful analyses from some other people who have watched from the beginning and that made me watch all the precious episodes and know what is what! ( those people were all chased away from this forum unfortunately).

the main triumph card in this show is Kinshuk Mahajan. You cast him with any girl, the show will be a hit. But that does not determine right and wrong in the story track. This show would have reached a pick with the love triangle of Sid-Nivi-Viren, and there was no need of stalking or any negativity. But my guess is the story is being drastically altered lately and is being catered to show romanticisms, emotional drama more to increase TRPs. I was really hoping to see Kinshuk Mahajan in an "unique " role as was promised, but he was just reduced to less than a mediocre character.

My predictions are:

Nivedita will be proved to be a good sister through Yash's problems now.
Nivedita's caracter will be sketched like that of Kajol of that Anil-Kajol starrer Hum aap ke dil..,,
Nivedita will be shown a good daughter..
Divya's basic character will be altered and all of a sudden, she will become the best wife and sister of this world.

these are all to make up for the loopholes of the story, because the story needed to be altered.

I dont write much in this forum anymore, just because I dont get time and I can very well predict the story progression. And also, most of the sensible members who used to give analyses from a story point of view are all gone. May be, I wont respond to your reply anymore...thanks for the discussion.

Hi Bani,
Good to see ur posts after a long time ..I rarely post in CCBM forums nowadays but thought of adding this as i have always liked ur posts
What u said abt sid is indeed true...he is like a sponge..in fact I find him to be more forgiving than others in CCBM..
As you said the storyline of CCBM is so predicatble and has become so less interesting since the last  few months...
 CCBM has been full of complexities and inconsistencies,, especially the characters of Nivi,Sid and Divya's ....may b'cos of the TRP influence and so many unnecessary twists in the storylines...the actions triggered by the  central chars as part of all this  has created a lot of debates among all in the forum as well I guess...

The problm with Sid is he doesn't speak out when needed...like uncovering the plot of CC against keshav and fighting for Nivi ..but he paid the price for it by marring Divya..which nivi as well as sid himself knows...Smile
what u said is true ...Nivi's stand before the sood insult in forcing Sid to marry Divya was indeed wrong..I cannot justify that...nor can i justify her marrying Viren for Sid-Divya union..
In fact I hate so many aspects in all the central chars-sid,nivi,viren and divya which finally made me stop watching CCBM and lose the interest completely in the serial...
Sid's dumb reactions in critical situations,
Nivi  forcing sid to marry Divya after HL's brainwash and later hurting her family by marrying viren,
Divya's selfish nature,
Viren mentally torturing Nivi etc ..I hated these behaviors in the chars of Sid,Nivi,viren and Divya ..I can't justify any of these actions..for the same reason i would say none of their characters is perfect in nature..all has their ups and downs...

what to say more..ya a few words for the ccbm chars:

CC HL -these chars may never change ..the plotting evil queens :-)
Viren,Nivi,Sid -may turn fully  positive and learn from their small drawbacks in past
Sid-has to learn to open his mouth as and when needed for the right reason (and not for the wrong ones )
Nivi-has to stop crying  and stop inventing miseries and learn to live atleast by the time CCBM ends
Viren-may be the person to uncover his parents deeds infront of all in the family as we have lost hope in SidOuch

and yes..there's no use discussing or thinking about the initial episodes of CCBM which I used to like a lot ..
that has become a history ...now it's a totally diff track and the only consistent thing I guess is the
the evil characters...like CC,JW,HL..Areyyyy, they have never had a true chance/situation  to repent completely for their mistakes..Dead..please give them a good one please..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenonhimabindu05suzi_bOmshanti1111

CCBM-fan IF-Rockerz
CCBM-fan
CCBM-fan

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
before sharing my views on dis topic .....i want 2 make lt clear dat I'm not favouring anyone here (be it sid,nivi or viren).......

I want 2 say dat.... as a human .....itz not possible 4 anyone 2 be right everytime.....we all r human so itz inevitable 2 make mistakes......what we should always remember dat we r responsible 4 our actions itself.....whether our actions r r8 or wrong....noone else is responsible 4 outcome of our actions......

so sid made some mistakes....nivi made some mistakes...n viren also made some mistakes in their life.....now  we should leave dem 2 decide .... how will they manage 2 cope up wid their faults.....if someone is suffering itz coz of his/her actions......

n gals.....I always favour healthy disussion in dis forum.....coz we can't agree on each n every issue or topic.....so we should always  respect n enjoy d views shared by a member.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenonOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

A sponge absorbs everything in itself. After reading these days episodes, I feel Sid is like a sponge. Neither Nivedita nor Viren ever thought any good about him, what they thought was how to punish him, sometime Sid was at fault, sometime not. Both Nivedita and Viren were highly instrumental for Sid's "unwilling" marriage to Divya. Viren's mother schemed, Viren schemed against Sid. Nivedita in her sacrifice mode gave up Sid during engagement, and in her revenge mode, made sure Sid gets married to someone, who he does not love.

Today, the irony is its Sid only who is making Viren understand and also trying to resolve the difference.LOL He probably can feel the pain, how it is to get parted from people one loves.  He has the heart to feel the pain, a heart to seek apology when committing mistake, and also to forgive when a mistake is being done to him. Neither Nivedita nor Viren could forgive Sid's mistake or "no mistake". Nivedita was never even properly- apologetic to Sid for labelling him "stalker", still Sid is trying in his means to unite them.

Forgiveness, seeking apology, dutifulness etc are associated with Sid... and I am glad that he is not complaining to anyone, neither DS for bringing a wife like Divya, or to Nivedita for misunderstanding him or Viren, for trying to frame him. Whatever Nivedita did for Viren, was for her own husband, sooner or later, she also will confess how much she loves him and that only because she loves Viren, she did all these. Sid, in his own way, is not onyl trying to find peace with his insensitive wife, but also trying to resolve the difference between the two persons: Nivedita and Viren, by making them realise their love! what a tragedy. Niovedita and Viren made sure Sid spens his life with a girl he does not love, and Sid on the other hand is trying to make Viren and Nivedita understand their love for each other.LOL

I am wondering what story they tried to start in July and where they landed!LOL

I must have missed something. About the words I have highlighted, when did Sid ever ask forgiveness. Did he apologise to Nivi for all the harsh things he said during the family fight, to KS for branding him a culprit, standing by when he was thrown to the ground by JW and not setting things right when he knew the truth, to Divya for not telling her about his past??
u must have missed a lot of episodes..Sid did go ahead to seek apology to NT dadi and Nivedita. Keshav was missing that time.true, that Sid did not do anything for Keshav, but then Nivedita beign a daughter also did not do anything., She believed her father was innocent and had always bore the burden of JW's sins throughout his life, but still kept on catering CC and JW. Circumstances prompt people to do many things. Its not that Nivedita forgot what CC, JW did, but she being their bahu could not hate them. The very fight was indeed a scheme of CC and JW and everyone including Sid, Nivi became victims.
Sid told Divya long long time back but Divya was totally deaf, as she was always in a junoon to possess Sid or rather any rich guy. Even if I mention Sid to have problems, I wonder how come a girl like Divya force herself on Sid, when she can see that the man is not willing. I have heard many stories, how girls trap rich guys! Divya is an extreme example of that.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 23 March 2011 at 8:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenonhimabindu05ratz

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CCBM_fan

before sharing my views on dis topic .....i want 2 make lt clear dat I'm not favouring anyone here (be it sid,nivi or viren).......

I want 2 say dat.... as a human .....itz not possible 4 anyone 2 be right everytime.....we all r human so itz inevitable 2 make mistakes......what we should always remember dat we r responsible 4 our actions itself.....whether our actions r r8 or wrong....noone else is responsible 4 outcome of our actions......

so sid made some mistakes....nivi made some mistakes...n viren also made some mistakes in their life.....now  we should leave dem 2 decide .... how will they manage 2 cope up wid their faults.....if someone is suffering itz coz of his/her actions......

n gals.....I always favour healthy disussion in dis forum.....coz we can't agree on each n every issue or topic.....so we should always  respect n enjoy d views shared by a member.....

I also do not post, because I dont feel its worth enough anymore. I speak good about Sid, because I feel, when people try to dig in goodness in a character like Divya, the same people try their best to dig to find fault in Sid in everything and blame Sid. And only one point, he did not support Nivedita. As mush as Nivedita heard on the fight day, Sid also did...he learnt about his father's murder etc etc. Yes, I do agree that he should have done something for Keshav,

But if you look at Sid's sketch, the way he forgave Viren, is it not expected that he will forgive even JW? Sometimes, many things need to be forgotten and forgiven for a broader and better future and peace. Like Nivedita, despite knowing truth of CC and JW was trying to be nice to them. Or Sid, trying to move ahead with Divya, without holding any grudge against DS for fixing him with a girl, whom he did not love.

there are certain qulities which make Sid likeable to me

1. Forgiveness:  he forgave Viren for trying to frame him, and Nivedita for trying to label him "stalker and characterless". he never made an issue

2. Making mistake and seeking apology: he went ahead to apologise to the Sharmas. And as a punishment, and to keep his DS wish, married Divya. Not all guys will do these. Look at Viren only, he kept his anger alive, even abused DS physically by giving him life-threatening medicines.

3.  Dutiful nature: as a son, as a husband.

His weakness is he cannot speak out, but that again is a quality that till now is holding the family. Amid Viren's stalking, if the truth of JW had come out, it would have broken the family into pieces.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenonhimabindu05CCBM-fan

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
@radhat

Liked your response.I wonder when viewes can justify Virens stalking, trying to torture DS etc etc, how come they cannot throw words of appreciation for Sid, when he is not at mistake. Actually, the fear is if Sid is projected nice, it might be a way to romantic moments with Nivi, whcih is so absurd now. Nivedita-Sid is past now.

Nivedita and Viren will unite. But i just cant think of a girl like Divyafor Sid.

daffodils06

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Looking at the hatred for Sid in this forum, I feel like sharing some words of Liz Taylor (she passed away some hours back).

"We, as humans, should prove our love outweighs our need to hate, our compassion is more compelling than our need to blame"

This is exactly what Sid's character is: he made a mistake, he openly begged for apology, he was forced into a marriage by his DS's wish, but never asked DS once also, that why DS did that to him? He is always misunderstood by his mother, Nivedita and Divya, but never holds anything against them, exept his good wishes. He bears JW and CC, so that the family does not fall apart. He forgave Viren and tried to be compassionate with his pain. He is trying to find peace and love in an insensitive girl like Divya.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenonhimabindu05

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged

Bani...........A wonderful post for Sid.

And yes i do agree with ur title when its says.........Sid is like a sponge.....who absorbs others pain......n anger.
Its true that there was injustice donw to Sid......but at one time it had been done to Viren....(misunderstanding it might be.....but still).

But i luv the way Sid has been such big-hearted true big brother......i mean he had accepted his life however it may have......with twists n turns.....happiness n sorrows...........n yet he had kept n valaued his family above all.

Its wonderful to see Sid playing a guiding light for Viren......in helping him to understand his own feelings for Nivi............only a true big-brother....n a true friend is capable of such doings.

I'm really touched by his actions in the past few episodes coz earlier then that i thought that he hardly cared for what was going on in Viren n Nivi's life.........but now i realized that he was trying to help them by giving them thier space so that they can work things out.......n when it didnt happen............he stepped forward.

As much as Viren has been appreciated......i also think that Sid shud be........n that will not make him closer to Nivi...(as its what many are afraid of)..........coz i think Sid (apart from the few stupid mistakes).....had been humble n persistent since beginning.

And a very big applause for him .... ClapClapClapClapClapClap

(But i wud rather not say anything about him with Divya (which is one contradicting character.......the less said about her....the more its better).

Omshanti1111

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index