India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Cvs!P's husband and brother were both irresponsibl

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

Pratigya requested Krishna not to drink ,but he went ahead and got drunk. Why? I hope he learns a lesson and never touches a drink again.

Adarsh was so drunk that he could not even stand properly. Protecting his sister is out of question.

But on the contrary showing that a woman is capable of taking care of her self respect was a good point.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suecLove-u-all

telesoap Groupbie
telesoap
telesoap

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Pratigya requested Krishna not to drink ,but he went ahead and got drunk. Why? I hope he learns a lesson and never touches a drink again.

Adarsh was so drunk that he could not even stand properly. Protecting his sister is out of question.

But on the contrary showing that a woman is capable of taking care of her self respect was a good point.

@ underlined: Anu, today CVs did an awesome job by showing Pratigya standing up to Amma's nonsenseThumbs Up!!  Well done CVsClap!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitrashakti

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telesoap

<font color="#0000ff" size="4">Pratigya requested Krishna not to drink ,but he went ahead and got drunk. Why? I hope he learns a lesson and never touches a drink again.</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="4">Adarsh was so drunk that he could not even stand properly. Protecting his sister is out of question.</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="4">But on the contrary showing that a woman is capable of taking care of her self respect was a good point.</font>

@ underlined: Anu, today CVs did an awesome job by showing Pratigya standing up to Amma's nonsenseThumbs Up!! Well done CVsClap!!

Can you imagine the rubbish Amma was saying about customs? I am really curious to know if there is really any truth to what she was saying? This Is utter indecency and to a point , molestation in the name of customary rituals.

Any
telesoap Groupbie
telesoap
telesoap

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

<font color="#0000ff" size="4">Pratigya requested Krishna not to drink ,but he went ahead and got drunk. Why? I hope he learns a lesson and never touches a drink again.</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="4">Adarsh was so drunk that he could not even stand properly. Protecting his sister is out of question.</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="4">But on the contrary showing that a woman is capable of taking care of her self respect was a good point.</font>

@ underlined: Anu, today CVs did an awesome job by showing Pratigya standing up to Amma's nonsenseThumbs Up!! Well done CVsClap!!

Can you imagine the rubbish Amma was saying about customs? I am really curious to know if there is really any truth to what she was saying? This Is utter indecency and to a point , molestation in the name of customary rituals.

Any

Anu, I am really not aware whether this kind of custom exists or not. If it does, then I must say that it is highly disgusting.

Mitrashakti

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

</div>
<div><font color="#0000ff" size="4">But on the contrary showing that a woman is capable of taking care of her self respect was a good point.</font>

Any

Anu, I am really not aware whether this kind of custom exists or not. If it does, then I must say that it is highly disgusting.

Hello Sue,

I am really out of words for women like Amma and Kesar's mother. I was in India for about 11 years and I have completely no knowledge of such holi customs. What part of India is this and above all why in this progressive age , they are showing such disgusting stuff ? The location of this serial is Allahabad and it is not rural, but a small city.

I am just speechless with this kind of indecent activity.

Anu

telesoap

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top