Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

MY SCATTERED THOUGHTS - March 21, 2011

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

MY SCATTERED THOUGHTS

I have messages for Viren and Nivi today…

NIVI - Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions!! Believe in Yourself.

Today we saw the inner strength that a person can portray only when they believe in themselves and who trust in the rightness of what they have done in life. This is very hard for a common person as we as human beings tend to always second guess ourselves. Nivi has seen it all, she has suffered a void in her life through out and somehow been hurt again and again. She has been considered a disappointment by her loved ones to the extent where NT dadi also had left her side when she was about to marry Viren. So now we see the drastic change in Nivi where she doesn't want to give anybody a chance to hurt her. She faces the world with a challenge today when she steps out of the hosue knowing that people are going to hurt her with words or just by looks. I salute Nivi for standing up to herself and facing the whole world on her own.

I want this for Nivi, I want her to be her own person and reach the highest potential, Family, love, friendship, society, rules, customs  is what she has been living for, Now I want her to live life for herself.

VIREN – Love with all your heart, with all your soul and with all your might.

Viren who is so lost and confused finally understood what we have been waiting for him to realize…His happiness lies with Nivi and Nivi only….he closes his eyes and goes through all the bad and good memories of his life… he understands that Nivi is the person who really understood him better than himself, she saved him from himself. He doesn't believe in God but he believes in goodness and he believes in rightness of being….so he has felt that from Nivi. I believe I had posted a while ago that they are a part of each other and I believe Viren will understand this now and help Nivi understand that what she felt was true and is not dead. Today his smile was the one who believed in the magic of love and he will create a magical web of love for Nivi again.

The message about Love with all your heart, with all your soul and with all your might for Viren is due to the fact that he has never ever loved anybody other than his family and never ever felt this bond or connection with anybody, all this is as new to him as is to Nivi….That is the reason I said Love with all your heart, I want him to feel it in his soul as he does with his music. Music and Viren are bonded to the root and that is what I want for NivRen. I said love with all your might as Nivi is not going to make it easy or painless for him or will not be as straightforward to reach her heart this time around. He himself has helped Nivi build this castle so he has to find doors or windows to get in it and may be they can lock themselves in it for ever and ever away from SOOD and SHARMAS but only for our eyes to see and feel them….

As I have said in my previous posts NIVREN as a couple are haunting and their story will be imbedded in our heart for ever...

Open for Comments….

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010prajeeminu2011savera2007Shayafankarthik80Nikita99milee1014gmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Beautiful post Mythri!!! Hug Simply marvelous!! Clap Very well said and agree with everything that you have mentioned. Cannot add or say anything else. Always a pleasure to read your scattered thoughts, today being no exception. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusingh

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
This sentence says it all: 

"He himself has helped Nivi build this castle so he has to find doors or windows to get in it"

Loved it :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghScintillating

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Hey Mittu, Beautiful post dearClapClapClap. You said it all, what else is there to say, just that I loved it.

mittusinghScintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Hi Mythri, loved your scattered thoughts. Totally agree with you message to Nivi and Viren. I also want this Nivi who is ready to face a world with head held high, and has a confidence in her own actions. I also agree that Viren has to love with his heart and soul and this time around it is not going to be easy task to win Nivi, she has built those walls again, which once he succeed in bring down, but now it is going to be the hardest to break into it and that's why now Viren has to have a full trust in his love, only then he can achieve his goal.

mittusinghScintillating

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index