Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Food for thought 21st March (Page 3)

kriya2010closed IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
how come intoxicated Radee nd KN speaks n follow what was going on arnd them..... but not SS, K n Adarsh??????????
 well written post....thanks Carisma...

carisma2

-BugsBunny- IF-Dazzler
-BugsBunny-
-BugsBunny-

Pratigya Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

how come intoxicated Radee nd KN speaks n follow what was going on arnd them..... but not SS, K n Adarsh??????????
 well written post....thanks Carisma...

KN & Radee takes drinks regularly : No impact
SS, K , Adarsh Drinks occassionally(May be first time for K & Adarsh): Huge impact
LOLLOLLOL

Carisma Gud Post Dear..............Thumbs Up

Edited by devu4divya - 21 March 2011 at 11:57pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---babithajcarisma2

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Okay... Here goes

The Maha epi led us to believe that Krishna not going to say those dialogues but he did !Cry 

I hate that looser, that new prat... How dare he touch P like that... Has he not met her husband yet !!!!..... he's taking panga with Krishna.... beta your chithaa is ready and waiting for you to pop in.

Amma the cow ! She knew that P is telling the truth .. but still she tried to shame her own daughter inlaw infront of eVeryone. I was sooooo hoping that Pratz will slap her..
Good on Pratz for slapping that scum.. she should have kicked him where it hurts also. Good on her for not apologising and way to go for flicking that amma's hand off her. Way to go for speaking for yourself... and it wasn't even a bashan.

Loved her the most when she said... a woman finds it dirty to be touched by another man..shows how faithful she is too that KST.

I was stunned to learn .. that these women think it's okay for men to rip their clothes in the name of fun.. am sure GD doesn't think that way. Gosh that Amma and Kesar Amma are more orthodox then then the older generation.

Amma was offended at Krishna lifting P and felt ashamed - but the cow wants that ugly Raade put his disgusting filthy hands on her daughter in law. B%@@h Go tell him to feel your daughter up. Angry

Better still tell him to touch you up ! I wish K was in his senses..  He so will get it tomorrow! Next time he'll never have bhang for the rest of his life. See how they showed Krishna and Adharsh all drunk.. not either of them were in a position to be able to stand up for her, Husband and brother..

My take on the jelous Sax's CryCry
My God Adharsh has really stopped shining the Sax's plinth. He has truely gone to the other side. He's become a non - vedge! No wonder Daadi ain't gonna love this boy anymore. I bet when Komal becomes pregnant she will not be allowed to feed their unborn grandchild meat. Oooooh Adharsh's best holi so far.. Adharsh you not only killed them - but pleasurably hit the last nail into their coffin Hammering 

Waa - it was Adharsh's turn to get the slap today.. Kal baba ki baari !

And why was that ynw - looking stunned at her brother singing SS's praises - when she herself was washing his feet and feeding him apples. Dead

Dosa.xxx

yes, and i really felt uncomfortable Cry

i think K won't mind if that rahe told him that i was only putting color on bhabhi.........see he also went and put color on kesar announcing that she was his only bhabhi and how could he leave her just like that..........so krishna is very much familiar to the idea of devar putting color on bhabhi............Confused and sakthi did say to radhe that baba was drunk too much to notice anything.....if K had seen with his eyes , he would have ripped radhe apart.....and that radhe just don't know who P is ........he thought she is just like other women he has seen all his life, submissive and afraid......little did he know that P is way different........

so now its going to be more interesting.........will K come to know of the incident ? as it will take atleast one full day/night to get back to normal after drinking too much..........if he comes to know the depth of the incident will we see a fuming krishna or will we see him dismissing it as a joke by devar.......Ouch what will be the reaction of SS? most importantly, what will be the reaction of P towards K? and finally , will that radhe continue to be around ? Dead

and pratigya was too good.........Clap Clap Clap and i think komal looked like she knew P was telling the truth......

and daadi, u r ready to disregard adarsh as ur potha just bec he accepted SS' favor........so what about ur darling pothi arushi?
u didn't disown her for publicly humiliating ur family and ur son and did a social crime.......Angry adarsh needs to concentrate more on his acting......although he does the swinging effectively , his face is just as expressionless as it was before.......Ouch

no words for amma and kesamma Dead 

carisma2

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Okay... Here goes

The Maha epi led us to believe that Krishna not going to say those dialogues but he did !Cry I felt like killing him

I hate that looser, that new prat... How dare he touch P like that... Has he not met her husband yet !!!!..... he's taking panga with Krishna.... beta your chithaa is ready and waiting for you to pop in. ROFL ROFL well said...

Amma the cow ! She knew that P is telling the truth .. but still she tried to shame her own daughter inlaw infront of eVeryone. I was sooooo hoping that Pratz will slap her..Same here..
Good on Pratz for slapping that scum.. she should have kicked him where it hurts also. Good on her for not apologising and way to go for flicking that amma's hand off her. Way to go for speaking for yourself... and it wasn't even a bashan.

Loved her the most when she said... a woman finds it dirty to be touched by another man..shows how faithful she is too that KST.uff.. sho sweetDay Dreaming

I was stunned to learn .. that these women think it's okay for men to rip their clothes in the name of fun.. am sure GD doesn't think that way. Gosh that Amma and Kesar Amma are more orthodox then then the older generation.

Amma was offended at Krishna lifting P and felt ashamed - but the cow wants that ugly Raade put his disgusting filthy hands on her daughter in law. B%@@h Go tell him to feel your daughter up. Angry

Better still tell him to touch you up ! I wish K was in his senses..  He so will get it tomorrow! Next time he'll never have bhang for the rest of his life. See how they showed Krishna and Adharsh all drunk.. not either of them were in a position to be able to stand up for her, Husband and brother..

My take on the jelous Sax's CryCry
My God Adharsh has really stopped shining the Sax's plinth. He has truely gone to the other side. He's become a non - vedge! No wonder Daadi ain't gonna love this boy anymore. I bet when Komal becomes pregnant she will not be allowed to feed their unborn grandchild meat. Oooooh Adharsh's best holi so far.. Adharsh you not only killed them - but pleasurably hit the last nail into their coffin Hammering 

Waa - it was Adharsh's turn to get the slap today.. Kal baba ki baari ! that means everyone will finish their quota of slaps.

And why was that ynw - looking stunned at her brother singing SS's praises - when she herself was washing his feet and feeding him apples. Dead

Dosa.xxx

Lallantop postwa Carisma di...Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap ClapClap

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya2010

Excellent post sis........yeh amma apni beti k saath holi khelwati na phir pata chalta isay .......wakay he Prats ko aik TAANT(slap) amma ko bhi kheech kay lagana chahiye tha......stupid woman.....apnay betay ki izzat taar taar kar rahi hai sare aaam...............good message by cvs.hope we get KRIYA tomorrow
She saw the incident.. she is shameless.
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

[QUOTE=carisma2no words for amma and kesamma Dead 
sorry for late reply.... we saw a fuming krishna.. as expected.
don't you thing that kesar amma pays too much attention to ss?
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Thank you for your comments
Mia, Naz, dev4divya,Babitha, Ramona... sorry for all late replies...

Go to top