Pratigya
Pratigya

Food for thought 21st March (Page 2)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

iliked todays epi good message was given plus loved pratigya slapped that dog hated amma for obvious reasons .adarsh has gone case like komal too much inflenced by ss i wonder what k will do when he will be back in his sensesConfusedgood post sis loved it and that ykw better she should go to hell idiot
see my post beat the loosers - on sbs.. do me a fav can you pm that link out pls - beat the loosers link.. i'll be forever indebited to ya.

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by telstra

iliked todays epi good message was given plus loved pratigya slapped that dog hated amma for obvious reasons .adarsh has gone case like komal too much inflenced by ss i wonder what k will do when he will be back in his sensesConfusedgood post sis loved it and that ykw better she should go to hell idiot
see my post beat the loosers - on sbs.. do me a fav can you pm that link out pls - beat the loosers link.. i'll be forever indebited to ya.
pm to my friends? ok yaara no need to say such dialogues dearLOLanything for u if u can empty ur inbox anted to send something

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

kriya2010closed IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoulcarisma2

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
where did adarsh, get chicken fromConfused SS, was cooking mutton stewBig smile or the poor guy had mutton stew and thought it was chicken since he never had meat before. nanaji, is shocked that her son ate meat more than what YKW did. one screwed up familyThumbs Down

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoultelstracarisma2

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Clap completely agree ! i too wanted P to slap amma...kuch nahi hota..her husband and son wud have again said "bura na maano holi hai" ROFL i felt so disgusted at all the men folk in Pratigya (but ROFL watching Shakti ROFL) specially Adarsh & Krishna ..Pratigya did a fine job Clap answered amma back and the looks she was giving to amma were Cool awesome ! she proved that she can stand up for herself.....i admire her for what she is...she may act unreasonable at times , sound preachy but whatever she does or say ir right acc. to the circumstances...it's really really difficult to deal with unfavorable circumstances, even with Krishna's support.... ..she always had Krishna's support but still she has to face so many brickbats & abuses from amma & co...Unhappy

i find holi very disgusting n CV's have put forth diff. issues very realistically...men get the reason to get drunk , lose their senses..few of them think they got the licence chedkhani karne ka Angry what if the same happens with komal ? what if that guy tries to rape pratigya Angry i loved that line from P that a girl knows very well when a man crosses his limit Clap

Edited by _charu_ - 21 March 2011 at 9:21pm

PristineSoulcarisma2

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
DII AMMMAZING POST...WATEVA U SAID IS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT...I NEVER EXPECTED KRISHU TO SAY DAT N DAT TOO AT DAT TIME...EM WONDERING WAT HE WUD DO WEN HE L B BACK TO HIS SENSES?!.N I REALLY HOPE DAT PRATIGYAS SO CALLED .'RADHE DEVAR' STAYS AT TN FOR ONE MORE NIGHT N PRATZ SHUD NARRATE THE INCIDENTS OF LAST DAY TO HER BABA N I WANT DAT RADHE DEVAR GETS TO KNOW OUR BABA'S HAND'S TASTE!I REALLY WISH DAT HE STAYS AT TN...PLSSS CVS PLSSS MAK HIM STAY AT TN FOR ONE NIGHT N NEXT DAY PLS MAKE KRISHU BEAT HIM BLUE N BLACK...DISHOOOM DISHOOOM PLSSSSS CVS!

carisma2

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia03

where did adarsh, get chicken fromConfused SS, was cooking mutton stewBig smile or the poor guy had mutton stew and thought it was chicken since he never had meat before. nanaji, is shocked that her son ate meat more than what YKW did. one screwed up familyThumbs Down

ROFLD'oh

CrAzYREDcarisma2

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
I JUST DNT UNDERSTAND ONE THING...SHAKTI DRANG BHAANG DOUBLE D AMOUNT WHAT KRISHU DRANK BT STIL HE WAS IN HIS SENSES...N SO DID RADHE DRINK...SO WAT HAPPENED TO KRISH? @CHARU...I AGREE WID U...P SHUD HAV SLAPPED AMMA N KRISH N SS WUD HAVE SAID 'BURA NA MANO HOLI HAI'...HAHAHAHAH DAT WUD HAVE BEEN AMMAZING HEHHEHEH

carisma2

Go to top