India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhiYa Mix~~(Mora Piya)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
hi guys...after a long time...i have made a AbhiYa mix...i was feeling bored...so thought of doing it....i hope you guys like....its everyone fav song...including mine from the movie "Rajneeti" and the song is "Mora Piya"....it just suits AbhiYa at the moment....i hope you guys like it

Abhay-Piya Mix~~(Mora Piya)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sonia-TOTAL-ROMANTIC_Meena_

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
OMG Mages..Hugyou do VM's also..woha..Thank you so much & so awesome song MY FAV I used in one of my posts also THANK YOU DARLING..!!yasyyyyyyyyyyy here I go..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD..MAGES i JUST SAW IT ..YAAR IT IS SIMPLY MIND BLOWING YAAR..Please keep doing when ever time permits..I am one of your greatest fanz..please remember..!!
Another-World IF-Dazzler
Another-World
Another-World

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Hey Big smile
I saw this Vm before and seriously it's amazing and I just love this song  Day Dreaming
_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Captain Daalchini

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Nice !!
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

OMG Mages..Hugyou do VM's also..woha..Thank you so much & so awesome song MY FAV I used in one of my posts also THANK YOU DARLING..!!yasyyyyyyyyyyy here I go..!!

i always do mixes for all my fav couples...but after grandpa's dead i loose interest in it.....
so i was abit bored...and was like remembering my grandpa last moment's in the hospital...so to distract myself...i did the mix....

some pain takes time to heal...so should make oneself busy...i made myself busy by making mixes.....

Edited by Mages - 21 March 2011 at 7:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD..MAGES i JUST SAW IT ..YAAR IT IS SIMPLY MIND BLOWING YAAR..Please keep doing when ever time permits..I am one of your greatest fanz..please remember..!!

thanx for loving the mix...Embarrassed

thanx for being my fan...its a honour...Embarrassed

sure if time permits and we have more AbhiYa love and sad scenes...i will make more....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PKYEK-Abhiya

Hey Big smile
I saw this Vm before and seriously it's amazing and I just love this song  Day Dreaming

thanx for liking the mix...Embarrassed
the song is my eternal fav...Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index