Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Could this be the future track.....???

desi-indian Senior Member
desi-indian
desi-indian

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Hi All,
I know all of us, including me are thinking of another Bride Swap or may be the Groom Swap....this time for the Dev and Radhika's Wedding.....But I thought of another way the story could progress....

1) May be the BB Angry( Viraat Mom) would come to know about the details of Dadaji's Will and she will know that its not Rohan but Dev to be the future RP and
2) She will also come to know that Dev is in love with Radhika  and
then she herself with unite Dev and Radhika and will get them married so this way she will prove herself Mahaan in front of everyone and also this way Dev and Radhika will always listen and obey her....

What do you guys think....???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viprakshifatssrilanka

tisha.sha Senior Member
tisha.sha
tisha.sha

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
dunno yaar....m really worried...i don wana see da same dramas of exchange of husband n wife...bt feeling like we r goin to have a gr8 shockOuch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
Loveyouearth2 Senior Member
Loveyouearth2
Loveyouearth2

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tisha.sha

dunno yaar....m really worried...i don wana see da same dramas of exchange of husband n wife...bt feeling like we r goin to have a gr8 shockOuch
desi-indian Senior Member
desi-indian
desi-indian

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks for Replying....Even I am very worried....but we all know that Dev and Radhika can only get married to each other and no one else....its just the matter of time and to see how
sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

Actually everyone's confused about everything. Dunno how they are taking it forward. Groom Swapping?? No. Not a good idea.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..yajnaseni..

viprakshi IF-Dazzler
viprakshi
viprakshi

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
hope so..
fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
I too want to see groom swap. It would be nice to see Dev & Radhika getting married in presence of the whole family.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index