Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

BROKEN FLOWERS EPILOGUE PAGE 23 (Page 16)

-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
nice part.......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sejal1986

nahtani88 IF-Sizzlerz
nahtani88
nahtani88

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
superb update
cont soon

sejal1986

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
awesome update

sejal1986

mitzi11 IF-Sizzlerz
mitzi11
mitzi11

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
sejal now get the
tittle meaning
wow love how they
love there other
half brilliant update
pls cont soonnnnnnnnnnnn
thanks pm

sejal1986

millii IF-Dazzler
millii
millii

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

sejal1986

Dilsay IF-Rockerz
Dilsay
Dilsay

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Hay Sejal India has won the finals and is now the world champion.
We need a double treat.

sejal1986

sejal1986 Senior Member
sejal1986
sejal1986

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
I am posting Part 6 very soon because of special request by Dilsay  and Sana, still waiting for your bribe. OK here is the next installment as INDIA WON so we have to celebrate. I will try to update my FF "Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam" soon but can't promise.

Part 6

Eventually their world of thoughts broke from the strenuous thinking process and they preferred to get some rest before the night reached to the compelling moment of dawn. The way all good things had to end, the same way, all bad things had to end as well, the moment of darkness, the moment of riot, the moment of chaos, the moment of killings, all ended with the new ray of dawn, finally dawn broke down with the smell of sweet tea in the air, with the smell of sand in the air and with the musical voice of kids in the air.

Naaz and Maan stood beside the bus, waiting for bus to move, waiting for people to get done with their morning chores, waiting for people to get done with morning tea and biscuits, waiting for the Sun to shower its heat on the road, waiting for the long awaited moment of quietness, especially after last stormy night, peacefulness got the special importance in everybody's life. People were afraid of noise and chaos now.

Maan and Naaz preferred to avoid each other's gaze as the one gaze could bring down the all memories of their journey like the gaze had witnessed the love, the intensity of emotions, the sadness, the helplessness, the compassion bundled into one flash. They were afraid that meeting gaze could result in explosion of inexplicable emotions, the divinity of emotions, so rather avoiding gaze was the better tactics in this situation.

God was in favor of them, that they found peace in each other after the stormy emotions they went through. It was like the tornado ran into their life and changed everything, they were holding to the last pieces left in their life.

How hard they tried, but it was impossible not to meet each other's gaze, and whenever their gazes met, it brought happy and sad tears in their eyes, it intertwined their souls the way no God, and no reincarnation could separate.

Their hearts were filled with happiness to go back to home as well as melancholy to leave each other. They knew that they could never meet again and they knew that they didn't want to meet again as it was the best for both of them, they knew that they wanted to remember each other as angel or as God who visited only once to bring back their lives and then went back to its own world. They knew that this moment of eternality couldn't come again. Even thought they knew all these things which seemed logical from their stand point, but who could control the agony they were going through, the desire to see each other once more was undying.

Amidst all these thoughts, their journey started again, the journey which was destined to end soon. The bus was filled with all the passengers, and driver started the bus in the direction of Srinagar, they were five hours away from Srinagar.

During these five hours, they tried to avoid talking with each other to hide their emotions, there was an unknown barrier between them, which they avoided to break, the barricade of respect, the barricade of their own fear to burst out of emotions, the barricade to maintain distance, the barricade of divinity.

In this moment of silence, they shared everything; they shared their life through the intensity of eyes, intensity of gestures, and intensity of emotions which they were trying to hold through the barricade.

Maan was very careful about each small movement of Naaz, she was pregnant, and he assumed himself responsible for taking care of her till the end of the journey, each small movement showed the caring nature of Maan, he helped her to sit properly, he helped her to move, he helped her to sleep by providing support of his shoulder.

In this moment of silence and care, suddenly Naaz felt the movement of her kid in her womb, and she got excited, and inadvertently she grabbed Maan's hand and put it on her womb and asked, "Maan, do you feel the kid? It just moved, I feel like the kid is happy for something, do you feel that?"

For a second, Maan was shocked to touch her womb, like he had touched some foreign object where he wasn't permitted, but soon he forgot about that as he felt the movement of kid and he built an instant connection with the kid, and he said, "Yes Geet, I feel the baby".

The moment of joy soon disappeared in the air as soon as he slipped back his hand from her womb out of his gentility, and Naaz also didn't feel bad for it as she knew his gentle and kind nature by this time, this short journey had taught her everything about him. She knew what was going on back of his mind; she knew his reasoning behind his each action, like she could read his face, his eyes. She knew that this action must have reminded him his own wife Geet and his own baby, for a second, he was lost in the moment of joy to cherish it as long as it lasted and then he brought back to his senses and realized that she was not Geet, not his own wife, so he slipped back his hand away from her to honor her respect, and to honor his dignity.

Finally their destination was near or rather end was near, the last one hour they spent by resting on each others' shoulder, by feeling the warmth of each other, they wanted to cherish that moment as long as they could, they knew that they had to head back to their life, the life which they had chosen for themselves, the life in which they were happy, the life in which they found their better half, the life in which they would never meet each other again. God only knew what he had written in their destiny. 

My FF: Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1632968

My SS: The Last Kiss: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1630882

My OS: Intertwined Souls:  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1591644

Preview:

Special moments of their last ten minutes of journey, the special sweet bitter end of this journey and new beginning of their life with their better half

Will they meet again? I want to know your perspective here, I have already designed the rest of the story in my mind, I still have 3 to 4 parts left in this story but I want to know your thoughts.

Thanks for reading! 

SEJAL

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetshanky18zainabzeeqkasturi11--love--shreya satishalu5123nonabebuShilalipirostprincesssarahpadamjotMSgayatriSwaatiidoosheekareea88abina03siroililymansijani21sanjuleecyum321Annu8193-SmexySmile-custodian75-Zahra15-maanshiritzy09maankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-Dilsayambbihawajiha-1sanu3108VSai2008seemamarySabmeratu.--Ratna--..hinal..mitzi11t_areebswetha10zaara2212---nishu---_SharmeenLuvsGCkhwaishfan.hayaat.

mitzi11 IF-Sizzlerz
mitzi11
mitzi11

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
if they destiny
to be they i'll
meet again
love it last
part of there
journey was
bitter sweet because
there i'll not to be