BROKEN FLOWERS EPILOGUE PAGE 23 - Page 10

Posted: 13 years ago
I am on a trip right now so I haven't honestly thought to post any part during this week, but then I was really happy as India won and reached to final so might as well cheer up you guys with one more installment of this story. One more thing, I really want to thank all my readers and people who took time to comment, believe me it means a lot to me. 

Part 5

Even though they were alone in the room where Maan could call her Naaz, but he liked to call her Geet, as her voice was so magical, like the name Geet which means Song or music.

For the first time he was staring at Naaz very carefully and he was lost in her beauty like she was some Greek goddess, even though she was pregnant and overweight, but her honey colored eyes were deep and innocent, her cheeks were chubby and cute, her lips were soft like baby skin, she looked like a rose, and her rose petals skin was smooth and transparent. There was a childlike divinity on her face. Finally Naaz spoke something and he came out of his tranquility.

Naaz grabbed his hand and came very close to him because she was very afraid; her look was scary, like somebody was going to kill her. "Maan, I am really scared, if I won't reach home, if I will get killed, if I won't see my kid ever, if I won't meet my family ever, then.."Naaz said with frightened face.

The image of the day they spent so far was flashing in front of her eyes and she wasn't able to forget whatever happened with people today in the bus, especially with Zooni, she knew that she wouldn't be alive today if Maan wasn't there.

Maan put his arms around her waist gently, and said, "Geet, don't worry, I am with you, and nothing could happen till I am alive."

There was confidence in his voice, emphasize in his voice could clearly convey one meaning, that he wouldn't mind surrendering his life to save her life. The God had given special chance to Maan and Naaz, to meet each other in these odd circumstances, to help each other till their last breath was snatched away, to spend the memorable time with each other which they would never be able to cast away from their thoughts and probably all the future birth they could have.

"Geet, now you should go to sleep, you need to rest."Maan said while holding her one hand and helping her to move towards bed.

Finally she lay down on the bed but she was still holding Maan's hand firmly. She was still afraid, she was missing her husband, her family who was always with her to support her in any bad situation, but for the first time, she had to bear this situation in her life by herself, but she was thankful to God for having Maan by her side, without him this wasn't possible and somewhere deep in her heart, she was happy to meet Maan even though it was under unfortunate circumstances, there were many things beyond love, lust which could be known as divinity, and by meeting Maan in her life, she felt this magical divinity for the first time, by meeting him, the trust she had in God was confirmed, by meeting him, she felt that God existed in his form, he completed her divinely, like there was something missing in her life which was fulfilled by meeting him, if there was a checklist of tasks to finish before you die, then one task was finished from her checklist by just meeting Maan, like she owed something in her past life to Maan, and by meeting him that debt was expunged.

Maan was sitting on the bed while having her head in his lap and caressing her forehead smoothly which could help her to get asleep early. Within few minutes, she was in deep sleep, while caressing her forehead, Maan also felt asleep as both were totally exhausted.

To top the riot of, it was raining outside, the surrounding was kind of unique in a way, in middle of uproar, there was some sweetness about this night, water was pouring heavily, beautiful raindrops had filled the surroundings with wetness and the enchanting smell of wet sand which helped people to get calm, to alleviate the chaos,  the voice of heavy rain drops opened his eyes in the middle of the night, he softly pushed her head on pillow and he walked towards the only window of the room, it was serene and quite like nothing had happened, raindrops never thought where to drop then how could human being decide who should live and who shouldn't, nature was always indifferent towards people but people had created biases in their mind, he stretched his hand outside the window to fill the drops of rain and it reminded him one of his unforgettable experience, once he and his wife Geet, a few months ago, were walking down the road from grocery store to home, at that day Geet was really happy, she wanted to go for a walk to the nearby garden, Maan resisted at the beginning as he was tired and weather was gloomy, but after a lot of insistence, he went with her for a walk as she was really happy and he didn't want to break her happiness, when they finally reached to the garden, and rain started pouring suddenly, Maan started to run away towards the home, but Geet grabbed his hand and stopped him, she pushed him towards her and kissed him passionately and then whispered in his ear, "I am pregnant" Maan couldn't believe his ears, it was the happiest moment of his life, they were showered with the best gift from God, his dream came true, he was jumping with joy, and he hugged Geet tightly, the time was stopped for them, he wasn't even aware of the heavy rain drops touching their body, and they were completely wet but they were enjoying this moment and they wanted to make it last long.

Maan was lost in this sweet reminiscence while still feeling the raindrops on his hands, Naaz woke up while Maan was standing near the window and lost in his thoughts, she sensed that Maan wasn't beside her and she got afraid, she was looking everywhere in the room and finally her eyes reached to the window where Maan was standing, the moonlight was illuminating his face, and his face looked like Indra ( Lord of heaven) in the perfect moonlight, and as soon she noticed Maan, she ran to him, and she hugged him tightly like this was her last moment to breath, Maan also hugged her back like he was hugging his real wife Geet, both forgot the reality and hugged each other tightly as both were missing their better half, they were rubbing each other's back, the current ran through their spine and the  moment lasted for a minute and then Maan whispered "Geet" and in response Naaz whispered "Amir" and by hearing these whispers both came back to reality, they realized that they were not with their better half and they broke the hug, it was an embarrassing moment for both of them, it was not their intention, they were missing their better half but situation forced them to come close and they floated in the air, forgetting everything else, they felt the warmth with each other, they knew that they felt some magic but both were not ready to admit it as it was embarrassing for both of them, they couldn't meet the gaze of each other and they couldn't utter a word, silence was heart wrenching between then, like the big ocean waves were exploding in their heart, tears rolled down on Naaz's cheeks and finally Maan gathered courage to come out of the state of awkwardness, and he said while wiping tears from her cheeks, "Geet, don't worry, God is with us and we didn't do anything wrong, sometimes situations are not in our control, and we forget about what's going on, but yes one matter is true that we both love our respective better half a lot, more than anyone or anything in this world, and it is good that we both are fortunate enough to have that kind of love in our life, so we should just appreciate the best gift of God which is love, so we should remember always good memories which we share with anyone and bundle it like a treasure, and cherish it always by just remembering it".

Naaz was also lost in the thoughts, like thinking hard about whatever Maan just said. In the middle of the night, under the carpet of twinkling stars, and with the God's blessings on them, both felt the unforgettable moment of their life, the moment of understanding they share with each other, the moment of faith they share with each other, the moment of divine love they felt for each other, the heart to heart connection they share with each other were captured by the moon light and witnessed by the raindrops. Like each rain drop was screaming not to touch the ground before they witness this moment.

Sejal

Enjoy reading this part, and please comment, your comments mean a lot to me. I really want to know the kind of emotions you go through or you feel while reading this story.  

me first .... yipppeee

nice update ... magar ye kia locha ker rahee ho tum .... ðŸ˜† 

continue soon 

love
Sana
Edited by sindu555 - 13 years ago

wonderful update

you have portrayed maan and naaz s perspectives beautifullybut what do u want in ur stories.we want to unite maaneet and in every story of urs u r making ways to separate them.sry but actually i want to know what is the objective of the story.just my POV

thnx 4 d pm

Edited by ananya95 - 13 years ago
wow nice one.. getting really interesting.. continue soon

Lovely  update Sejal

Thanks for the PM.

The story track is moving at a slow pace.I am really curious to know what will happen when Maan and Naaz will reach back Delhi.We have Geet as Maan's wife and  both love each other,here goes Naaz who also loves her husband dearly.Now what type of  treatment you would give to the devine love of Maan and Naaz?
Are you going to put their relationship to a test or they will get into a proper relationship later............. 
This curiosity is making me  a little restless.......

Want to know more about them .Plz update this one at ur earliest.
Edited by Dilsay - 13 years ago
gr8 part
How cum Maaneet are not in this story
Is naaZ supposed 2 be the real geet
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the pm
nice ones....... is anything wrong wid maanz geet?? i wonder wer r u heading this to???
Nice update, but i cant understand what relation is there between maan and Naaz.