Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

Cvs! Loved Pratigya's confidence today.

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Joined: 04 December 2008
Posts: 2174

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Cvs! Thanks for showing the assertive and confident Pratigya.
 
Loved the way, she stood her ground and glared back at Krishna's mother. Even more ,the way she shoved free her hand from K's mother and walked right back.
 
I have always wanted to see this confident and strong Pratigya.
 
This is a very good lesson for women in general that they have to be proactive,alert and aware of their surroundings and should be capable of taking care of themselves without anybody else,s help.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

telesoappheonix1Fallen Star

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Joined: 02 June 2010
Posts: 1602

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Yeap well said Anu. i liked the way she freed her grip from amma;s hand and walked away. this type of pratigya is what i was telling from the beginning. she has to do action the lectures don;t have effect on people and later people make fun. but sometimes i think she has to tell some dialogues to make sense. i like that dialogue today waht she said" what is sankar in which woman itself is giving permission to gents to touch them. " something like that. i don;t remember the exact words.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitrashakti

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Joined: 04 December 2008
Posts: 2174

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

Yeap well said Anu. i liked the way she freed her grip from amma;s hand and walked away. this type of pratigya is what i was telling from the beginning. she has to do action the lectures don;t have effect on people and later people make fun. but sometimes i think she has to tell some dialogues to make sense. i like that dialogue today waht she said" what is sankar in which woman itself is giving permission to gents to touch them. " something like that. i don;t remember the exact words.
 
The loved the exact part when she freed herself and walked away. It was great.
 
Anu
telesoap Groupbie
telesoap
telesoap

Joined: 01 March 2011
Posts: 64

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Anu, thanks for this post!!  Pooja was excellent today in her confrontational scene with Amma. I hope the CVs continue to show a strong Pratigya like this in the upcoming episodes as well. 
Good job CVs!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitrashakti

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Joined: 04 December 2008
Posts: 2174

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telesoap

Anu, thanks for this post!! Pooja was excellent today in her confrontational scene with Amma. I hope the CVs continue to show a strong Pratigya like this in the upcoming episodes as well.
Good job CVs!!!


I hope so too. This is what I call real woman empowerment.

Anu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

telesoap

k_83 Groupbie
k_83
k_83

Joined: 18 August 2010
Posts: 169

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

Nice post!!!!!!!!! Today' P was awesome. We should feel proud of her as strong woman. Instead of forgiveness she should have given another slap to that guy. it would be quite funny. P deserves ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap from us .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitrashakti

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Joined: 04 December 2008
Posts: 2174

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by k_83

Nice post!!!!!!!!! Today' P was awesome. We should feel proud of her as strong woman. Instead of forgiveness she should have given another slap to that guy. it would be quite funny. P deserves Clapfrom us .



Yes, you are absolutely right.

Anu

  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Pratigyas New Atituet

Author: TvSerier   Replies: 4   Views: 1259

TvSerier 4 1259 10 August 2010 at 10:16am by _dkmystery_
Pratigyas family over acting!

2 3 4

Author: BadGirlKiss   Replies: 28   Views: 3272

BadGirlKiss 28 3272 08 August 2010 at 4:28pm by BadGirlKiss
pratigyas plead to ssingh

Author: gees   Replies: 5   Views: 948

gees 5 948 29 July 2010 at 6:25pm by elle45
ARTICLE-Pratigyas Past Shocks krishna

2

Author: gees   Replies: 10   Views: 1939

gees 10 1939 25 July 2010 at 1:37pm by she_ratchet
pratigyas biggest mistake

Author: gees   Replies: 2   Views: 1137

gees 2 1137 22 June 2010 at 10:03am by ...Binny...

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index