Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ooooh hot eh? hahahahaha.. gosh after this interview.. you all are going to dissect every look passed!! *me blushing and pink in the face* and *shaking me head uselessly*
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Vatsu: i owe you that comment...plz spare me coz i want to give you a huge comment...word by word comment...

@ all: btw the hints im talking bout from YM...well one of them is when he comments on the restaurant...and she goes hogaya...hmmm guess what's cooking in my mindπŸ˜‰
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
rooj restauirant thing is him asking her indirectly coming fr a date n she onvious to his masti said hogaya
 lol these 2 n their smiles after tht:)
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rooj-i

Vatsu: i owe you that comment...plz spare me coz i want to give you a huge comment...word by word comment...

@ all: btw the hints im talking bout from YM...well one of them is when he comments on the restaurant...and she goes hogaya...hmmm guess what's cooking in my mindπŸ˜‰

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

i sensed a personal joke...or maybe he just asked her out randomly...🀣
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
break update shanak on tree talking soooooooooooo cutely:)
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

U do know the psychology for that part right? i mean the more she runs away the more u love her!!

YM was reserved but not reserved enough and my full blown analysis will say tthat!

and stop calling me PResident yaar. lol

@ Jess: Yes im talking bout psychology here. u know even zenny is a minor in that...

@ Deepali and sonali: thanks guys...im here working and lurking...and reading a story on meπŸ˜† bday present u see...

btw im working at work so yea lame. but im dressed nice! lol

lol! yes i am missy and thus you should respect my opinion too! πŸ€£ waisay i know better than to argue with you when it comes to yasharan! πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
angel_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

how would we know ............may be  u thinking about yasharan going together............lol...........
-Deepali- thumbnail
Hi  jaya and angel.
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@vatty

hey sweetie! how you doin? (joey style) πŸ˜‰ shank k hooneymoon ka sun kar behosh nahi hoi? πŸ˜†
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
always nice to be  dressed nice at work/ class on your birthday. I know my birthday a little over six months ago, I was hanging out in a red top and brown capris, then I had to wear a salwaar kameez since  we were going for Ganeshji puja. It was fun and I wanted a nice quiet birthday after what happened the previous year. I had a rather unpleasent surprise for my 22nd birthday, turning 23 was a relief in that aspect, it was a good day for everyone around me and myself lolπŸ˜ƒ