Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

   
Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

RBO Chit Chat Corner ~ 18~ (Page 61)

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Joined: 09 January 2007
Posts: 13493

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
@ Vandoo: nahi re...i haven't seen any paki dramas in a while...i only watch RBO at the time...lol but i heard it is a good drama tho...

@ Shals: even I want them to play against eachother but it won't be finals unfortunately because of the way matches are lined up...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsuteNinjaInPyjamas-YasharanArshi-

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Joined: 09 January 2007
Posts: 13493

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vatsalya

Originally posted by rbo_d_best

Originally posted by vatsalya

Woooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!


*Yawn*
 
Muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ...
oooops ,,, i forgot Roooj is here *hides*

*hides along with shalsWink*

Oye Nataunkis!!! bas ho gaya!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NinjaInPyjamas-YasharanArshi-

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Joined: 12 July 2005
Posts: 31116

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yasharanrocks

Originally posted by togepe30

@Rooj - Totally off topic....I wanna ask...

 
Have you seen Sunn Leyna??
It aired quite a few years ago on paki tvLOL
Humayun Sayeed ka show..LOLLOL
 
Just asking out of curiosity ! It had Rajeev-Amna in lead rolesSmile
i like d title song of dat show.but mp3 link 4 dat z nt availableOuchOuchOuch
Yes !! Very cute song !
I had the mp3...!
But mera PC crash ho gaya...!
Google kar....Mil jayega !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NinjaInPyjamas-YasharanArshi-

NinjaInPyjamas IF-Rockerz
NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Joined: 22 September 2010
Posts: 8009

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged

*makes out with Shals in a secluded corner hidden*

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsute-YasharanArshi-

-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Joined: 26 December 2010
Posts: 6644

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

Originally posted by vatsalya

Originally posted by rbo_d_best

Originally posted by vatsalya

Woooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!


*Yawn*
 
Muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ...
oooops ,,, i forgot Roooj is here *hides*

*hides along with shalsWink*

Oye Nataunkis!!! bas ho gaya!Big smile
 
You know what ... I just figured out ..  a Threesome Smoooch is possible ...
Muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah to both of you simultaneously !!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsuteNinjaInPyjamasrooj-i

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Joined: 12 July 2005
Posts: 31116

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Ye lo !
 
 
Hehehehe !! Sunn Leynaaaa !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Yasharanrocksrooj-i

-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Joined: 26 December 2010
Posts: 6644

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vatsalya


*makes out with Shals in a secluded corner hidden*

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
 
 
Tu toh Makeout tak pahunch gayeee ... I was only thinking of a Smoooch !!!!!
Perfect Shaan hain tu !!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NinjaInPyjamasrooj-i

Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Joined: 01 September 2010
Posts: 5016

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Originally posted by Yasharanrocks

Originally posted by togepe30

@Rooj - Totally off topic....I wanna ask...

 
Have you seen Sunn Leyna??
It aired quite a few years ago on paki tvLOL
Humayun Sayeed ka show..LOLLOL
 
Just asking out of curiosity ! It had Rajeev-Amna in lead rolesSmile
i like d title song of dat show.but mp3 link 4 dat z nt availableOuchOuchOuch
Yes !! Very cute song !
I had the mp3...!
But mera PC crash ho gaya...!
Google kar....Mil jayega !!
searched yaar.no useOuchOuchOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rooj-i

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~~RBO Chit Chat Corner #2~~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: blackdaughter   Replies: 1181   Views: 29072

blackdaughter 1181 29072 26 October 2010 at 5:42pm by isomers
~~RBO Chit Chat Corner #1~~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Dancingdoll   Replies: 1205   Views: 31154

Dancingdoll 1205 31154 10 August 2010 at 11:08pm by Dancingdoll
~*RBO Chat Corner*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28

Author: --Divzfan--   Replies: 222   Views: 10773

--Divzfan-- 222 10773 20 June 2010 at 11:43am by Dancingdoll
Rang Badalti Odhni Articles Corner

2 3

Author: -Fatima-   Replies: 16   Views: 17246

-Fatima- 16 17246 20 April 2010 at 8:39am by -Fatima-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index