Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Natttieeeee hello 🤗 Good luck with your exam, your going to ace it. I am currently in London.

Saira, aww what a mean man, but barristers are pretty sly, they have a way with words, that they can insult you with a smile on there face, and you don't even realise it.

Hinna I can't belive this, ok i am meeting the barrister at 7.30am, have breakfast with the judhge at 8am, will be with him from 9 to 6, but i assume will get a break sometime in the day, lol. So will let you know. Otherwise I'll meet you afterwards or something.

rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lol we all said the same thing
simple u too, were allllll sooooooo bad okay grils start saying ur byes so we can all go lol
Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Nattie; Awww...Best of luck! I finished all my deadlines last week, but also have some deadly assignments coming up next week. 😭

@Nisha; Damn really! I hope when I became a barrister, I won't turn sly or mean! How horrible 😡

@Hinna; How far is croydon or Bham from Ports? 

OK; It would have been so nice if we all jammed earlier, but I have to go. I remembered a last minute pending work :(
Edited by -Saira- - 13 years ago
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
@Rafia: Haha! 😆 Im out in 5 mins too.. My sissy needs lappy now.. As she's got her Mock too and she's proper serious abt it! 🤣 And abt meeting, I dont mind coming up to Central London though.. I keep coming there with my friend for some Aiwai trips! 🤣 ðŸ¤£
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
LMAO this is crazy..imagine if when we meet up someone asks us how do you guys know each other....err IF 😆

@Nisha Oooo you're having breakfast with the judge?! Wow!! and woah that's a long schedule lol!
Yeah you probs will get a lunch break right? We could meet then or yeah after
-Simple- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awww, we all leaving ?😔

Well its good in a way i suppose🤔
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
Ok peeps seeing as everyone's going i'll begin with my byes
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! 🤗 lol
Take care girlies! And let's all meet up over summer or something and go crazy 😆
And nish keep me updated about your bham trip ðŸ˜ƒ
rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
bye nattie and cool its a date central london some time in the summer
love u girls bye
study, laugh , have fun

WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
@Hinna: Where dude, where? Where exactly do you live? Temme temme?

@Nish: Thankiieess Girl!! But dont hope high from me! Im surely not gonna Ace it!! 🤣 But you guys can pray that I do so.. 🤣 

@Saira: Awww.. I can understand how last moment HW's feel!! I hate it too!!
Nisha2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ok guys lovely speaking to you all. I really think we shpould meet up one day very soon. Good luck with all your pending work, exams, essays, I am sure you will all do very well.  I am going to wait for Bona.

Good night everyone!!!

Nattie when you are in central london next let me know, we can meet, I live in London?

Hinna will def let you know, i am sure we I will get a break, don't worry will work something out.

Anisha you going too?