Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

   
Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

RBO Chit Chat Corner ~ 18~ (Page 51)

Medusa.. IF-Rockerz
Medusa..
Medusa..

Joined: 28 March 2010
Posts: 9171

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

@Shama - M logging in from office re....so m coming after every 5 min...LOL.....Toh m not able to read all comments...LOL....didnt see ur hi
 
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!
 
ohkk.......
 
Haii vandana....hw r u??LT....muwaahhh...muwahh.....*beauty conscious*
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Joined: 26 December 2010
Posts: 6644

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Vandoooooooo .... Tereko Itna bada Hieeeeeeeeeeeee Bola !!!!!
Tune Ignore kiya ... hhhhmmmph ..
 
what is wrong with everyone today ?????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ray-

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Joined: 12 July 2005
Posts: 31409

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yasharanrocks

KT ki tarah ragini ko bi apne hands pe control nahin hain kyaLOL
Nahi....wo hilti nahi hai...
But u shudve seen that Tapori wala act of SBB.....Ragini n Jay too did that act......KT and Ragz harr cheez ka ulta jawab de rahe the...
Like YM said..Sun....KT said...Nahi sunna...
Waise hi Jay said ....Apun se shaadi karegi....Toh Ragz said......Noo....NeverLOLLOLLOL
 
They talk ekdum ek jaiseLOLLOLLOLLOL Even as Shaan and Suhana.....pura character similar hai...even as KT-Ragini....ek jaise behave karte hain....Punjabi connection....Mere favorite hai donoEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I ador Ragini ka Offscreen persona.....I dont really watch SGP regularly....but I love her interview....ekdum bindaas...
 
There are two tv girls I adore.....Priya Wal and Ragini.....and just came to know ki both are Dec 9th borns and are Saggi's like meLOLLOL...M a saggi too but birthdate is differentLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ray--YasharanArshi-

-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Joined: 26 December 2010
Posts: 6644

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Priya Wal is the Anvesha from Remix rite ??????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_9-Ray-

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Joined: 12 July 2005
Posts: 31409

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rbo_d_best

Vandoooooooo .... Tereko Itna bada Hieeeeeeeeeeeee Bola !!!!!
Tune Ignore kiya ... hhhhmmmph ..
 
what is wrong with everyone today ?????
HiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiLOLLOL
 
And to everyone else who Hi'ed meLOLLOLLOL Plz cooperate....I m not reading every post...mereko office se nikal dengeLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_9-Ray-Yasharanrocks-YasharanArshi-

angel_9 Goldie
angel_9
angel_9

Joined: 12 November 2010
Posts: 1476

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
bye............guys...................
loved reading ur comments & replies...................
my mom thought i have gone crazy...........& laughing like that to the computer screen.....lol.....
have to go now as i can't control myself 
u guys r amazing...............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ray--YasharanArshi-

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Joined: 12 July 2005
Posts: 31409

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamasallfav

Originally posted by togepe30

@Shama - M logging in from office re....so m coming after every 5 min...LOL.....Toh m not able to read all comments...LOL....didnt see ur hi
 
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!
 
ohkk.......
 
Haii vandana....hw r u??LT....muwaahhh...muwahh.....*beauty conscious*
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
LT??? Are you calling me LaalTein in Madz ki languageLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-YasharanArshi-

Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Joined: 01 September 2010
Posts: 5016

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Originally posted by Yasharanrocks

KT ki tarah ragini ko bi apne hands pe control nahin hain kyaLOL
Nahi....wo hilti nahi hai...
But u shudve seen that Tapori wala act of SBB.....Ragini n Jay too did that act......KT and Ragz harr cheez ka ulta jawab de rahe the...
Like YM said..Sun....KT said...Nahi sunna...
Waise hi Jay said ....Apun se shaadi karegi....Toh Ragz said......Noo....NeverLOLLOLLOL
 
They talk ekdum ek jaiseLOLLOLLOLLOL Even as Shaan and Suhana.....pura character similar hai...even as KT-Ragini....ek jaise behave karte hain....Punjabi connection....Mere favorite hai donoEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I ador Ragini ka Offscreen persona.....I dont really watch SGP regularly....but I love her interview....ekdum bindaas...
 
There are two tv girls I adore.....Priya Wal and Ragini.....and just came to know ki both are Dec 9th borns and are Saggi's like meLOLLOL...M a saggi too but birthdate is differentLOL
i hav cn dat segment.jai looks like a cute teenager infrnt of herLOLLOLLOLLOL
yeh u dnt adore yashu?????/Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ray-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~~RBO Chit Chat Corner #2~~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: blackdaughter   Replies: 1181   Views: 29294

blackdaughter 1181 29294 26 October 2010 at 5:42pm by isomers
~~RBO Chit Chat Corner #1~~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Dancingdoll   Replies: 1205   Views: 31578

Dancingdoll 1205 31578 10 August 2010 at 11:08pm by Dancingdoll
~*RBO Chat Corner*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28

Author: --Divzfan--   Replies: 222   Views: 10962

--Divzfan-- 222 10962 20 June 2010 at 11:43am by Dancingdoll
Rang Badalti Odhni Articles Corner

2 3

Author: -Fatima-   Replies: 16   Views: 17358

-Fatima- 16 17358 20 April 2010 at 8:39am by -Fatima-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index