RBO Chit Chat Corner ~ 18~ - Page 43

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey after the holi episode we need to twitter NJS for Honey moon track( i doubt it since

they are showing farm house but still) and definitley for Mumbai gumao program..

I remember they said in spe/oct they were planning for it but because of rains they could not ...Now they can do it aaram se 😊

I have not seen mumbai since long I want to see So I want this to happen..πŸ˜†hey i too reported that neetu
U know....I had reported the article even before anyone commented on it...
Pity that no mod was online that time...
I think all our mods are from US/UK.....We should have one at the Indian time too....coz most panga's happen at this time....And uss time koi hota nahi to stop...

And poor Veena alone has to handle this when she comes online....Must b sooo annoying for her to see all this !! Bechari !!
Hey vandu

last week when everyone was watching RBO and all at DT some mad girl (fake id opened on teh same day)

posted very very nasty comments with yashus pictures from some scenes like JA

I think varsha /karishma and a few would know because only two or three of us would have read it and we replied

I came from outside and since I wanted to know what happened in the first ten minutes I logged in..

.I was thorughly shocked yar ....I cant even write what she wrote..very cheap remarks about such a fabulous actress 

Some are totlaly jealous about her popularity ..They forget that it is her talent that has made her popular

i/karishma etc., wrote to veena and  luckily she was on line and she edited and closed  it..before many saw

Yup I dont know why some females are against our own sex..😭

U are right Veena has a very tough time
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago
I have reported too... thanks Vandu. Is this the worst attack on an actress in IF? What did poor Yashu do to deserve this i dont know.

Good point abt having a mod from India.
yeahh vandu...ryt..

maine bhi report kiya haii..!!i think they r jealous of our clean and friendly forum..lol..!!
Originally posted by shamasallfav

yeahh vandu...ryt..

maine bhi report kiya haii..!!i think they r jealous of our clean and friendly forum..lol..!!
well i too agree that they jealousof our clean & friendly forum..............
@ vandu  u r right..................
Originally posted by sshriyaa84

Hey vandu

last week when everyone was watching RBO and all at DT some mad girl (fake id opened on teh same day)

posted very very nasty comments with yashus pictures from some scenes like JA

I think varsha /karishma and a few would know because only two or three of us would have read it and we replied

I came from outside and since I wanted to know what happened in the first ten minutes I logged in..

.I was thorughly shocked yar ....I cant even write what she wrote..very cheap remarks about such a fabulous actress 

Some are totlaly jealous about her popularity ..They forget that it is her talent that has made her popular

i/karishma etc., wrote to veena and  luckily she was on line and she edited and closed  it..before many saw

Yup I dont know why some females are against our own sex..😭

U are right Veena has a very tough time

i knw which post u r talking abt, i wonder how can a woman write such nasty things abt another woman!!!!!!
@Shriya - Hello....! I think I saw that topic....But it was edited by that time......So didnt see what she wrote.....Saw sum members comments and assumed that the usual wudve happened...
From next time plz IGNORE !!
DO NOT REPLY.....Thats the best and only way....just wait for Veena to close it.....Just report the posts and PM mods to take action A.S.A.P..

If you comment then that topic will remain on page one....and the aim of these posts is to create fight....by replying to such posts you are fulfilling their aim...

U can make normal ppl understand the situation....but abnormal ppl ko kuch bhi bolne ka fayda nahi hai.....so u shud NOT reply...just report it....!
hey guys........please now lets not talk about them..............
lets enjoy our RBO forum............its just awesome..............& yes lets talk about............yasharan.............

Hey vandu I agree yaar we should not respond

but like someone said because of the time diffrence sometimes moderators come on line

very late and by that time things really go out of hand..because the words used in such

posts are highly instigating   and would sometimes provoke even a very calm member .....

Reg that comments were nasty beyond words..and like rupa said I felt like slapping that girl

How can a woman write so badly about a fellow woman.

to be honest . I was sitting in front of the computer stunned for a few minutes

Yes I know they have been trying hard to create chaos in our forum since April. it reached

peak in july then subsided again started again subsided πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

But all their plans flopped big time 😊and would flop in future too

Our forum members are highly mature/responsible/sensible ....😊