RBO Chit Chat Corner ~ 18~ - Page 29

Posted: 13 years ago
hey shals..........
whats up?
where do you live...........
Originally posted by rbo_d_best

Heeeyaaa Angel .. Yes you can call me that !!!!

@Others - Have you all gone Blind ????? I said Heeeeyaaaa to everyone !!!!!

sorryyyyy  shal,

hiiiiiiii   nd a big hug....

and they r  quoting my post nd saying some unrealistic thigns, its so difficult to stay quiet.
Dont comment yaar...
I thought after all this perneet fiasco's and PB fiasco's tum sab samajh gaye hogi ki the best thing is to "NOT COMMENT"....

Nahi karna chahiye tha kisiko bhi comment...

The best reaction would have been to IGNORE........They wudve got the msg that we dont care a damn to comment there... YM  has proved her calibre...and thats why shez a lead today....not out of work.....or doing a sidey role in a 32 episode show....Wo 32 episodes me per episode she will have a maximum screen time of what 5 minutes ?? Hahaha !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† popularity showsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LRL ka main lead was Rajeev and she was touted to be his love interest but there was no love story ever between them...πŸ˜†

Also the 6 cadets were at par......There was no lead business there.....Only Rajeev was at the helm of that show and carried it off beautifully.....I watched the show till the day Raj quit....ONLY for him !! What an actorπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘....Apart frm Rajee,....... Arjun's character on the show was very well written and Harshad and Kunal were fabulousπŸ‘πŸ‘....No one else was worth watching !!
Edited by togepe30 - 13 years ago
galks vote 4 khanak n www.starone.in poll
I replied this to the post ....

@ All my Sensible Friends here !!!!
Can we just stop responding to instigations ??????
IMO this isnt the first time that posts are created/continued for Fights !!!!!!  And we are Mature enuf to decide which one to Post/Comment on !!!!!

Mahak Sinha - We respect your opinion about Priyanka... We respect her for all her achievements... Can you also be Mature Enuf to respect other people's views ?????
Arey Madhavi should have been on the list..
Khanak is not a mother yet...!
only one mod is online now"-preeti-".wish some1 closes dat topic.

Shili - Kya kar rahi hain yaaar .... Chodnaa.. Just ignore !!!!

@ vandu totally agree with u............thats why i have not replied in that thread...........
@ varsha......i am sure the topic would soon be closed.................
@ shals......i agree that we should respect each other views.........
@ vatsalya.........hi..............
k ppl plz comment again on RBO article............