RBO Chit Chat Corner ~ 18~ - Page 25

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Yasharanrocks

good morng guyz plz commnt on article and yashu and karans iF fanpages.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

did post comment for the article  nd in YM fane page.😊

Originally posted by angel_9

@ sonali just watch the video its amazing...................thanks 4 sharing.............u will soon get ur nursing license don't worry...................
@ varsha..........hi
@rupa hi..........n my name is angel.............

sorry re, just corrected it 😕

@ sonali just watch the video its amazing...................thanks 4 sharing.............u will soon get ur nursing license don't worry...................
@ varsha..........hi
@rupa hi..........n my name is angel.............

thanks for being so patient and a sweetheart Angel! all the best for your endeavors 
Originally posted by adventure_gurl

hey Rupa, hehe now I know what time to log on so I can talk to you all. Vaise nowdays  I am free so can log in random times, I am sure if Rooj ever picks me for motw it will be one of the busiest weeks ever for me. lol
 I am scared now😲

I can't wait for Holi  episodes! Who thinks it was Shantanu who pulled Khanak?
i u got chosen 4 motw well then u be so busy u can't come even to ccc.........
i think that it was shan who pulled khanak may he wants to take her alone.............& we wiil get short romantic scene ...........😆

@ rupa...........thanks
whats up.................
@ varsha..........what r ur views about holi episode............
well i just can't wait to watch it......................
@ sonali.............u r amazing ............

i u got chosen 4 motw well then u be so busy u can't come even to ccc.........
i think that it was shan who pulled khanak may he wants to take her alone.............& we wiil get short romantic scene ...........😆

that would be cool if they had some romantic scene but that ring on the hand didn't seem to be Shantanu's hand, but I am sure they will show Shantanu and Sunil planned to scare everyone lol
@ sonali.........wow.....it would be amazing to watch............Sunil planning to scare everyone..........it would be nice twist.....................
Originally posted by adventure_gurl

that would be cool if they had some romantic scene but that ring on the hand didn't seem to be Shantanu's hand, but I am sure they will show Shantanu and Sunil planned to scare everyone lol

exactly, shaan has no ring ,  it may b somebody else.
@rupa.......i agree with sonali...........its not shan but they will show that shan had pulled khanak......................
 It will be  funny when Khushboo and Madhavi learn the truth and go after them lol

Just can't wait for how the Holi scenes play out