what does sid wants? (Page 4)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by tantrums..

he wants to win piya only to torture abhay ....he takes girls for dinner cos he feels thm more tasteful thn guys ...

yup he wants to win piya to torture abhay.....

i wish he takes man for dinner too.....he likes the taste of danish...LOL
Well Danish is already missing I think Chandu mama has sent him on training for vampiregiri to fight sidLOLLOLLOL

LOLLOLLOLLOL

but i have a strong feel that the leech danish will come backAngry

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by romaila

Sid wants to snatch everything from Abhay plus he wants power and for that he need that ring......may be soon he'll blackmail Abhay for that..........ya tu ring ya Pia.

yup i think he will blackmail abhay for the ring....
i wonder when will he change himself...
when he'll be of moon uncle's age.....LOL i dont think such a neg will ever change into positiveConfused
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged

Sid wants to snatch everything from Abhay plus he wants power and for that he need that ring......may be soon he'll blackmail Abhay for that..........ya tu ring ya Pia.

when he'll be of moon uncle's age.....LOL i dont think such a neg will ever change into positiveConfused

haha moon uncle ageLOLLOL.....well sid is not completely negative shades....he is grey....lets see whether he changes because siddhant says that he will change in his interview....if he changes than how will we able to watch a vampire fight....he will change but not now....it will take time...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged

haha moon uncle ageLOLLOL.....well sid is not completely negative shades....he is grey....lets see whether he changes because siddhant says that he will change in his interview....if he changes than how will we able to watch a vampire fight....he will change but not now....it will take time...
he has killed three girls buddy Ouch that doesn't counts in grey shadesOuch
Well in his interview he hasn't mentioned kind of change change.......positive or more neg?

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged

he has killed three girls buddy Ouch that doesn't counts in grey shadesOuch
Well in his interview he hasn't mentioned kind of change change.......positive or more neg?

killing is vampire instincts and till now whatever or whomever the jerk kills is justified because he is a vampire...they need blood to survive...abhay doesn't believe in killing humans...while sid believes in killing humans...thats where the powers comes from by taking human blood....and that jerk wants to be powerful than anything else.....so he justified it....

well in his interview he mentioned that sid is not completely negative...but a balance of good and bad....so lets wait and watch how this bad jerk becomes a good vampire

he is blinded by revenge...power....all negatives....he doesn't realise that even being a vampire he can be loved and love someone else.....

lets see how he changes....maybe AbhiYa or panchi might be the reason for his change behaviour......

since now he have stop kiiling at the moment to woo panchi to win piya and through piya the ring...so lets see what he does
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
In short he just wants that ring and Pia both.

mythrimyna

mythrimyna Groupbie
mythrimyna
mythrimyna

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
there should be something else which happened because abmetzsid tradgedy took place 200-300 years ago but 100 years back something else took place also for which sid is so much after abhay maybe there is a worse story behind it besides maithili

Edited by mythrimyna - 23 March 2011 at 12:49am

Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mythrimyna

there should be something else which happened because abmetzsid tradgedy took place 200-300 years ago but 100 years back something else took place also for which sid is so much after abhay maybe there is a worse story behind it besides maithili

agree, really something great has happend with Sid after Mitz death. Ouch Ouch Ouch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index