Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

what does sid wants? (Page 2)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ria_lovesajan

well i thinki he wants the power to its fullest....nd at the same tym he also wants to take revenge from abhay...nd to do so he has to involve pia and panchhi in his game!!

nd maihili ke baare mein.....im clueless!!

i think you are right....i am just confused when it comes to his motive what does he want?

one day he want piya to himself...then he plays with panchi's emotions and feelings....then he plays his cards well to hurt abhay....now he is after the ring.....then he goes back to his past and feels sorry for maithilli....then he wants revenge on Raichands.....then he goes dinner...lunch...breakfast on innocent girls except for shanaya.....she better die than live...

i really don't understand what does he want....

what is the purpose he is revenging on abhay....maithilli factor has been over and he doesn't seem to be obsessed with her memories unlike abhay.....then why revenge on abhay....

after maithilli death...sid-abhay turn into vampires....they have lived with ChanDeena....something must happen there which feels so much of hatred in sid's dead heart for abhay...its not only the maithilli factor...there is something more to the siblings rivarly rather than maithilli's death and love for abhayendra

Edited by Mages - 21 March 2011 at 7:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whiterose29

whiterose29 IF-Stunnerz
whiterose29
whiterose29

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

well i thinki he wants the power to its fullest....nd at the same tym he also wants to take revenge from abhay...nd to do so he has to involve pia and panchhi in his game!!

i think you are right....i am just confused when it comes to his motive what does he want?

one day he want piya to himself...then he plays with panchi's emotions and feelings....then he plays his cards well to hurt abhay....now he is after the ring.....then he goes back to his past and feels sorry for maithilli....then he wants revenge on Raichands.....then he goes dinner...lunch...breakfast on innocent girls except for shanaya.....she better die than live...

what is the purpose he is revenging on abhay....maithilli factor has been over and he doesn't seem to be obsessed with her memories unlike abhay.....then why revenge on abhay....

after maithilli death...sid-abhay turn into vampires....they have lived with ChanDeena....something must happen there which feels so much of hatred in sid's dead heart for abhay...its not only the maithilli factor...there is something more to the siblings rivarly rather than maithilli's death and love for abhayendra

exactly.....even i think the same while watching.....sid is kinda confusing....lol....nd maithili k factor k case mein im completely clueless.....nd btw whats the main reason behind sid taking revenge from abhay???Confused
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged

exactly.....even i think the same while watching.....sid is kinda confusing....lol....nd maithili k factor k case mein im completely clueless.....nd btw whats the main reason behind sid taking revenge from abhay???Confused

well i am confused too....Confused

right now he is taking revenge because of maithilli...thats what have been shown his hatred towards abhay...but such dangerous attack on his own brother by him....its definetly not maithilli factor....there is more to it....

maithilli factor revenge...he is using piya-panchi for it....i think he is going to loose in the battle when he falls for panchi....its clearly shown

but tdy jungle fight...there is more to the siblings rivarly....and not just because of their love for maithilli....

sid should get straight in his head that maithilli was never in love with him...she took him as a friend only......she always loved abhayendra....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whiterose29

homyar Senior Member
homyar
homyar

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=aromal]sid what abhay 2 get angry on him and plus he what the ring becoz it will make him more powerful !!

for what reason he wants abhay to angry with him...it make no sense....if he revenge abhay neither maithilli will return nor piya will love him....he is only getting hatred and distance from his vampire family....

and abt the power...there is nothing more powerful than love in the world...heaven....hell...sid should get this straight into his mind....and starts to settle down with panchi
[/     QUOTE]                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Sid after 100years wants to take revenge of maithli becoz maithli loved abhay  unsucessful love story ka zakhm taaza hai 100 saal bad bhi He does not wish to experience abhay that love for pia all that abhay loves he wants snatch from him  that is why abhay always keeps saying pia "mere se dur raho tumhare liye acchha hai". We keep blaming abhay for his rudeness but doing this woh sau baar marta hai.                     

Edited by homyar - 21 March 2011 at 9:46pm
SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
All sid wants is to see abhay in pain.. And if ring or pia or maithli or pia become the root cause then he ll happily make them... Hehe mages...such a beautiful avi...nothing is whole nothing is broken..omg..its the most beautiful avi i have ever scene..
EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Sid wants to snatch everything from Abhay plus he wants power and for that he need that ring......may be soon he'll blackmail Abhay for that..........ya tu ring ya Pia.
tantrums.. Senior Member
tantrums..
tantrums..

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
he wants to win piya only to torture abhay ....he takes girls for dinner cos he feels thm more tasteful thn guys ...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index