Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koyal-kajal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
actually if you see chand mentioned something like he lost everything finding that ring so i really dont hope that abhay and sid broke for that ring . but i am confused in the episode where abhay and sid come face to face for the first time that is the auction episode sid's eyes looked like it was filled with pain and love for abhay . i really dont know whether sid still loves abhay but i know abhay still does
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: koyal-kajal

actually if you see chand mentioned something like he lost everything finding that ring so i really dont hope that abhay and sid broke for that ring . but i am confused in the episode where abhay and sid come face to face for the first time that is the auction episode sid's eyes looked like it was filled with pain and love for abhay . i really dont know whether sid still loves abhay but i know abhay still does

to understand sid is really very complicated...even more complicated than damon...he seriously confuse me....😕😕😕

i think both bros loves each other.....but then hatred and revenge blinds their love...and more worst both bros were in love with the same girl when they were human.....

yup abhay still loves his bro...but that jerk always misunderstood him....

i would love to see what is the FB between chand-sid-abhay....we have seen maithilli's..its high time we see the real reason for the rivarly...i don't think maithilli is the reason now.....

why i feel so because if maithilli was the reason sid would never lived with ChanDeena-Abhay....since chand refers how sid loose his family for that ring...so yes he did lived with them and that rivarly reason comes from there...not only for the love of a women....
sab2778 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sid wants d ring

nd he is only interested in drinking panchis blood

nd he is using pia as it is a weak point of abhay

nd in d long run i thik sid is going 2 fall 4 pia
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: sab2778

sid wants d ring

i agree.....he wants the ring to be powerful

nd he is only interested in drinking panchis blood

nopes i don't think so he is interested in drinking panchi's blood...infact he is more interested in drinking T's blood....😆😆

nd he is using pia as it is a weak point of abhay

i agree...piya or maithilli...both are abhay's weak point...and it make sense why he wants piya to stay away from him

nd in d long run i thik sid is going 2 fall 4 pia

i hope it doesn't happen at all...i don't think he will fall for piya...though i don't trust the CVs...i prefer to see him as a friend to piya....he knows that abhay loves piya....😳

sab2778 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
he did lov maithili so y not pia

if abhay can fall 4 her thn i trust d cvs they will do d same 4 sid as well😆

nd yesterday when sid was looking at panchi he said apni pyaas ko abhi control karo

so panchi nd t both r in danger😊
friendlyrai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
he wanted to be the king of all so that he can pose every power aan dtht cn nly b whn he gts the ring
so i thnk sd s aftr tht ring
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: sab2778

he did lov maithili so y not pia

well for me...maithilli and piya are two different personalities with the same face....and that jerk needs to understand that maithilli never loves him at all...so whatever happened 200 years back will happen the same in 21st century with piya....piya will never love him no matter what he does....even if he needs to kill his own brother this time for piya..she will only hate him and nothing else is going to happen in that POV

if abhay can fall 4 her thn i trust d cvs they will do d same 4 sid as well😆

this love story is abt abhay-piya so yes abhay have to fall for her varna what is the meaning of PKYEK😳😳.....they can do for sid since they have trend settings on their other shows😡....but then i wish it doesn't happen because more seperation for AbhiYa🤢...they have not even confess their love😭😭...and most of us don't even want a love triangle between abhay-sid-piya🤢🤢

nd yesterday when sid was looking at panchi he said apni pyaas ko abhi control karo

i saw yesterday's episode for countless times....i noticed that he was desperate for T's blood than panchi....he says that he temporary needs to forget T and focus on piya....through panchi he needs to get to piya..and through piya...he needs to get to the ring....and for that he have to forget the thirst for T and his other activities(god knows what other activities he have😆😡)....with panchi his lifeless emotions are completely clueless

so panchi nd t both r in danger😊

panchi-piya-T...all three are in danger not only panchi-T....no doubt on that

Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendlyrai

he wanted to be the king of all so that he can pose every power aan dtht cn nly b whn he gts the ring

so i thnk sd s aftr tht ring

more than a king...i see him as a looser...😆😡

for maithilli he backstabbed his own brother....😡😡

for his revenge and game on his brother....he is using everyone in his game as pawn😡.....

for the ring...he is against his family and is ready to kill his own brother...😡

for fun...he kills innocent girls except for shanaya..when actually he can drink human blood from blood banks without killing anyone😡😡😡😡.....

to hurt his brother he wants to win piya...🤢🤢

to win piya...he is playing with panchi's emotions and feelings knowing how much panchi loves and cares for him....😡😡🤢🤢🤢🤢

he is the reason why maithilli died in the fire and his brother had to live with pain...tears...agony for 200 long years and its not a short span of time....😡😡😡

so even he gets the ring...he still the biggest looser in all sense😡😡😡🤢🤢🤢🤢