what does sid wants? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ria_lovesajan

exactly.....even i think the same while watching.....sid is kinda confusing....lol....nd maithili k factor k case mein im completely clueless.....nd btw whats the main reason behind sid taking revenge from abhay???😕

well i am confused too....😕

right now he is taking revenge because of maithilli...thats what have been shown his hatred towards abhay...but such dangerous attack on his own brother by him....its definetly not maithilli factor....there is more to it....

maithilli factor revenge...he is using piya-panchi for it....i think he is going to loose in the battle when he falls for panchi....its clearly shown

but tdy jungle fight...there is more to the siblings rivarly....and not just because of their love for maithilli....

sid should get straight in his head that maithilli was never in love with him...she took him as a friend only......she always loved abhayendra....
Originally posted by Mages

for what reason he wants abhay to angry with him...it make no sense....if he revenge abhay neither maithilli will return nor piya will love him....he is only getting hatred and distance from his vampire family....

and abt the power...there is nothing more powerful than love in the world...heaven....hell...sid should get this straight into his mind....and starts to settle down with panchi
[/     QUOTE]                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Sid after 100years wants to take revenge of maithli becoz maithli loved abhay  unsucessful love story ka zakhm taaza hai 100 saal bad bhi He does not wish to experience abhay that love for pia all that abhay loves he wants snatch from him  that is why abhay always keeps saying pia "mere se dur raho tumhare liye acchha hai". We keep blaming abhay for his rudeness but doing this woh sau baar marta hai.                      Edited by homyar - 13 years ago
All sid wants is to see abhay in pain.. And if ring or pia or maithli or pia become the root cause then he ll happily make them... Hehe mages...such a beautiful avi...nothing is whole nothing is broken..omg..its the most beautiful avi i have ever scene..
right now Sid wants Power, i mean that ring....he told himself to Chand that he fought with Abhay so that he get the ring here....i think in today's epi Sid might be able to get the ring 🤔...sooner or later Sid has to get that ring i think
and i dont understand why he wants to revenge Abhay? because Maithli loved Abhay and not him? 😕
Sid wants to snatch everything from Abhay plus he wants power and for that he need that ring......may be soon he'll blackmail Abhay for that..........ya tu ring ya Pia.
he wants to win piya only to torture abhay ....he takes girls for dinner cos he feels thm more tasteful thn guys ...
Originally posted by homyar

after seeing the jungle fight between the bros.....i felt abhay was always right why he wants piya to stay away from him...because anytime he can turn into a monster and there is no control of himself....its really painful.....but knowing what he is...its better that he stays away from piya...

but in the end we all want AbhiYa together
Originally posted by SimplyAparajita

All sid wants is to see abhay in pain.. And if ring or pia or maithli or pia become the root cause then he ll happily make them... Hehe mages...such a beautiful avi...nothing is whole nothing is broken..omg..its the most beautiful avi i have ever scene..

well for my avi...all thanx to pooja...she made it...👏

and abt sid's motive...yes he will use everyone in the game be it piya-panchi-T....in the end all matters him that he wins...but he doesn't know that he is a looser anyways...
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

right now Sid wants Power, i mean that ring....he told himself to Chand that he fought with Abhay so that he get the ring here....i think in today's epi Sid might be able to get the ring 🤔...sooner or later Sid has to get that ring i think
and i dont understand why he wants to revenge Abhay? because Maithli loved Abhay and not him? 😕

yup...more than maithilli...its the ring that caused the trouble between the bros....even though yes maithilli is included....

he won't get the ring easily but yes he will one day....

well his revenge on abhay doesn't make any sense to me either....
Originally posted by romaila

Sid wants to snatch everything from Abhay plus he wants power and for that he need that ring......may be soon he'll blackmail Abhay for that..........ya tu ring ya Pia.

yup i think he will blackmail abhay for the ring....
i wonder when will he change himself...