SBS SHOW STINKS! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
omg sissss love ur workkk
nice oneee sooo truee
totalyy agree u go sis
Totally agree....

SBS is unnecessarily bashing top actors just to get TRPs.... that's dirty tactics....

Just bec' the actor  is not retaliating... don't think his fans won't....

There is a saying which I want to tell SBS... "Barking dogs don't hinder an elephant's gait..."
Edited by a_uma - 13 years ago
Today there were other actors also act IN  CKMM  
& Arhaan did well for your FYI .
whats your problem SBS  
dont you have other thing to cover about othes actors
IM sure you have 😊
stop doing this a
arhaan fans love him no matter what
😃

Edited by Mitaly.. - 13 years ago
i,ll say only one thing to u sbs wid alot of respect that u r making fun of urself becoz now everyone has been known that who is what and what u r?😡so plz don,t make out ur fun anymore stop critising the actors u don,t have right to make fun of them it,s a very bad thing bt how would u understand becoz to understand all thes ethings one shld have a mind and clean heart which u don,t have?so stop this all nonsense becoz ur dirty techniques will not at all effect his popularity and to his loyal fans
we r always respect and support and will love him👍🏼
by doing these bs things u r making ur self fool we all are arhaan fans and are with him in all good and bad times and constantly u people are chanting and ranting about arhaan he is quite proud of him i know u wanted to divert his attention dont forget when u point one finger on others 3 will point towards u
Posted: 12 years ago
U"ll make ur self  fools by doing dis !!! at Present he is BEST ACTOR  on Tv .......   v all his fans  love him .......   
 U people  r jealous on him , coz he is nt giving importance to uuuuu SBS ......  Sbs  sucks  ,.....  crap  show ............ BIG  FOOLS ....  hate uuuu SBS,....

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡SBS

We as fans do not need your certificate to see the talent of an actor or actresses because we are the ones to judge it.

You are degrading your show by this constant picking up on Arhaan Behl.

I have been following SBS segments on Pratigya since last March 2010 and so aware of all that is going on between you and Arhaan Behl.  Your constant degrading remarks on the actor raises queastion on the veracity of your reports.

Please stop this and do not hurt the fans. 
if it is like that then u stop watching the show. about the actor i tell u one thing who ever is ur fav actor u would not like 2 see there bad side. once u stop watching the show u problem be over. just assumed that the show is over. that all. your problem is solved
ARHAN IS A STUPID, MAD AND A REALLY VERY BAD ACTOR. MORE THAN THAT, HE IS A BAD PERSON. SBS FAMILY IS REALLY VERY GOOD BUT ARHAN NE JO KIYA, AFTER THAT, SBS NE TO KUCH ZYADA KIYA HI NAHI. VO APNE AAPKO PATA NAHI KAHA KA BAADSHAH SAMAJHTA HAI. STUPID MAN. KABHI APNI SHAKAL NAHI DEKHI USNE MIRROR MEIN
What have they sayen bout Arhaan?