Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

rinku4u

IF-Dazzler

rinku4u

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
 CGM competing with Shanidev ... they asked which show do u preferSmile

In the site of the channel:-
Emperor Chandragupta Maurya, who ruled over the in the Indian subcontinent in 300 BC, is now on the small screen in a new historic show.

Imagine TV will now narrate the story of the commoner who went up to become one of the greatest conquerors of India, with his empire extending from Assam in the east, Afghanistan and Baluchistan in the west, Kashmir and Nepal in the north, and to the Deccan Plateau in the south.

Chandragupta Maurya's is a rags-to-riches story, with lots of battles & drama making it an extremely interesting subject for a show. The show captures the facts about his life of how he was thrown out of his house and from there he rose to become such a great king under Chanakya's guidance.

Interesting as the story is, collecting facts about Maurya's life was tough as there is little written material about him.

During a general research of his life, it was found that there are only two or three books on him. About 70 per cent of the story on the show is factual and of course with a touch of some creative liberty in the rest for a more vibrant & royal feel.

Rushi Raj, the young Chandragupta has already received rave reviews for his performance! So don't miss this captivating historical show, Chandragupta Maurya, Fri Sat 9 PM!

Edited by rinku4u - 21 March 2011 at 1:26pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

malwica2Amor.Cuty16

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "a new poll (channel site)" in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cuty16

Goldie

Cuty16

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Hye dear,
thanks for sharing the info.
Well i toh prefer Chandra Gupt Maurya.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku4u

rinku4u

IF-Dazzler

rinku4u

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
me tooooooooooooSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

olayfan0068Cuty16

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
both bcoz i watch both n both r my favConfused

Manipadma

Manipadma

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
For me its chandragupt Smile Smile

rinku4u

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
CGM !

rinku4u

indupriya2008

Goldie

indupriya2008

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
I watch both bcoz i like both.

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
i am history lover rather than mytho....so to me its only chandragupta maurya.....nothing elseThumbs Up

rinku4u

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.