Kismat
Kismat

Kabir shoots.......Whom?

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Who do you think Kabir shot at?

Could it be Sapna? She left to see ARM and so there's a high probability of the shot being fired at her.

But why would Kabir shoot Sapna? Kabir's problem is with ARM and seeing his character develop through time, it doesn't seem right to see him just shoot an innocent woman because she is in some way related to the man he despises, right?

Besides, if you look from the plot perspective, everytime someone close to Kabir dies, so does someone from ARM's side.
Kabir's birth mum for ARM's dad
Kabir's dad for ARM's mum
Kabir's sister for ARM's grandmum

and so if Sapna were to be booted off.......then Kabir's mum would also have to be booted off to keep the trend going, right?LOL

Also, Kate, the character from "Kane and Abel" on which Sapna's character is based does not die. in fact Kane dies and she is still alive...same with Abel and his wife.

Lets revisit this promotional image again,

ARM's mum and grandmum are dead and Kabir's sister is dead.
If sapna dies then ARM is left  with no woman behind him!Shocked  (Ignore Mini because she ain't in the picture lol)
Whereas Kabir still has his mum and his wife. Now that isn't fair, is it?LOL
According to "Kismat", both have to have equal stuff.....be it death in family or women in their lives!LOL
LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

viraf4uGauri22DavitvdekhaBinge

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Yep Ramy! Even I'd observed this death connection and fate with both ARM and Kabir. However, as per the book, Kate is very much supportive and a strength to Kane after grandmum's death. The precap is misleading, I guess. Confused Or will Vasuda take the bullet?LOL That's doubtful considering her love for Adi.. Confused

Edited by shreya- - 21 March 2011 at 1:33pm
Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Yeah shreya, the precap is definitely misleading. Kate was the one who was the source of support and strength for Kane and Sapna's character development till now seemed to follow kate's character sketch.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

viraf4u

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Guys Guys don't be rational i think Kabir just shot something near him to scare Adi like a vase a pic frame because my Kabir is not like that he won''t even shoot Adi yaar he is just angry thats it very angry but he is still a good guy 

viraf4u

viraf4u Senior Member
viraf4u
viraf4u

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
well if we go by the picture...there is no sister to ARM shown..may be she is the one being shot..

I def have to read" Kane and Abel" to understand the story better..

has anybody read it fully? do both the lead men die? leaving their wives behind? Is that what"Kismat" is all about?

Paramore

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
@Rasna dear your scaring me now no the concept is that both Adi and my Kabi poo will die on bein 60 and trust me he didn't kill aanybody or if he did Adi's expresions should be horrific i'm sure Kabir just shot some vase or frame or something 

viraf4u

tvdekha IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Kasturilover Senior Member
Kasturilover
Kasturilover

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Kismat is not Kane and Able, only the premise of two men with different backgrounds is the same.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index