ya agree with u Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha_fan

I loved every word of your post. Very well said. I love Nivedita's character and slow and gradual progress is amazing. I loved her conversation with HL and NT dadi today. I agree Viren used
her but also he talked to her a lot about standing up for herself. His attention and his care made her feel very special. He made her feel loved, he made her feel wanted, he told her she is special and a better human being than those around her. No doubt he used her, hurt her but she always remembered the good things he said to her and how much he loved her though it was fake but for Nivedita it was real.
Thank you Chandni for your comments. You know when that whole torture thing started we used to chat in NivRen thread and we used to tell each other that this torture will definitely help Nivi to become emotionally,mentally stronger. And that is what happned, Viren's Love maybe its fake or maybe not but helped her, his hatred helped her in to getting stronger day after day and today she gave assurance to her grandmother. That was really great scene there. The grandmother who saw her chuimui as a fragile flower did not wanted to get hurt by society's words or looks but Nivi very strongly told her that I am not fragile anymore and I don't want to be a coward. I really loved the scene.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Spot

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
nice post milee

da transformation of niveditha from a timid person to an independent, confident person is really commendable. CVs really made her proud and big applause for dat...

i loved da way nivi spoke to hemalatha. right on her face!!!! and then she had da guts to walk away from viren too yesterday. im proud of nivi...
-Cskluv- IF-Rockerz
-Cskluv-
-Cskluv-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
nice post miley al r proud of our nivi
Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Very nicely put Milee. Agree with you completely.
FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged

Milee di awesome post……nivedita is an innocent girl who gradually coming out from her shell…now she is not afraid of anything..she is confident and bold….her experiences with her life helped her to change herself from a poor innocent soul to a confident woman….The saddest part in her life  is she is hurt by her loved ones….Real pain is not felt when we r hurt by an unknown person…But when we r hurt by the one we  truly love and trust then we can't even express the anger of our heart….now nivi is going through this phase of her life….She can't hate viren,bt it is not easy for her to come back to his life…..So this time viren has to really work hard to win her trust and love….And I'm very happy that finally nivi learned to take decisions for herself….and I loved her more and more bcz she started to react to HL….i hope she continue like this…..

-sweetheart- IF-Sizzlerz
-sweetheart-
-sweetheart-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
lovely post milee.....
agree with u..............Smile
cherrypansy IF-Rockerz
cherrypansy
cherrypansy

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged

Nice post....but why she is still wearing sarees???  She should come back to Churidaars and be without bindi and last of all  i would like to see her as  independent, professional girl.......

Go to top