Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : March 21 PR (Page 8)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
bhavna HAS to stop her pota rant..my thoughts mentioned above..even my father who was passing by the living room commented on the pota jaap
LOLLOLLOL anu is he a doctor too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulz

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
As for the Doosri Shaadi, I don't think Satish will agree to that. Anyway, I am interested to see if CVs will really make Satish marry someone else ... you know such things are not uncommon in EK's serials
bee , WHY do u think it was mentioned ? Coz a lady is gonna be introduced in his LIFE . Varsha HERSELF will coax him and then PACHTOFY .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzbee5

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

Hmph , I actually wanted manav to realise he has screwed things up and then set things right between himself and his mom , without archana's help ..

this whole" bahu bridging differences between saas and hubby " is so predictable and done to death track .. it would have been nice , if for a change , they had shown something else ..

Amen to that

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikalunzaanu rulz

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sowmya_jairam

To the people who think Sulo is the better mom/MIL coz she accepted Manav---she only did coz she found Archana was sick and Archana had insisted she would go to her parent's home only if Manav accompanied her. If Manav would have been sick and Savita come to know of it, and Manav had insisted that he would go home only if she allowed ARchana, do you guys think Savita would have refused? I definitely dont think so.

And Manav is wrong to feel ashamed of his mother doing some work to keep herself busy. His workplace is his shop, the vegetable market is not his that only people he likes can do business there. She's not going to meet him, she's avoiding him when they meet coincidentally-why the hell cant he leave her alone. Let her do what she wants. Let him take this precious time he has without any interference and spend time with his wife. Let Savita deal with her demons on her own the way she wants, let her atleast try if she wants to. Not everything in the world revolves around the holy duo-really, he should stop taking himself so seriously. You've taken a stand and taken it too far, for God's sake, now stick to it!!

Am going to reply to some unfair acuusations later . Ur so right sowmya.

Not_a_fananu rulz

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

bhavna HAS to stop her pota rant..my thoughts mentioned above..even my father who was passing by the living room commented on the pota jaap
LOLLOLLOL anu is he a doctor too
na he is an MBA..poor guy has to tolerate two ladies (namely ma and me) sitting thru daily soaps,wid me passing comments on every dialogue as well...once in a while he has gems of sarcasm..those are the days i have a hearty laugh..LOL 

Not_a_fankoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
yeah anu , my hubby does it too .Occasionally . So does my son who sits and prepares debates { he hATes soaps and only watches informative programs .] Omg My son's remarks r hilarious . He once raised his euebrows and asked WHY in the world did Manav give up the one and only trade he knew since he was a kid .........being a mechanic . I mean .......It DOESN"T MAKE SENSE , he said . I laughed so much .It was the WAY he said it .

Not_a_fanlovelyanu rulz

lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Kools looks like our kids are way smarter than Mr. Rajesh Joshi...LOL. Long time back when Manav was insulted by the K family my son happened to sit by me to watch that episode.. He was shocked and very surprised to see that. He does not understand hindi completely so does not watch these shows. He was like isn't he the hero of the show and they are suppose to be smart and everything....Why is he taking all that crap. He is a grownup can't he give it back. LOL

Oh man that was so funny..

Not_a_fananu rulzkoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely

Kools looks like our kids are way smarter than Mr. Rajesh Joshi...LOL. Long time back when Manav was insulted by the K family my son happened to sit by me to watch that episode.. He was shocked and very surprised to see that. He does not understand hindi completely so does not watch these shows. He was like isn't he the hero of the show and they are suppose to be smart and everything....Why is he taking all that crap. He is a grownup can't he give it back. LOL

Oh man that was so funny..

Yes our children r way smarter .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulz

Go to top