Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : March 21 PR (Page 7)

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Finally ULM should learn  something from Satish..Loved the way Satish talked to his mother admitting and accepting Varsha's mistake in aborting, hiding such a huge truth from her and understanding mother's pain..Apologizing for their mistake while supporting Varsha.. .If ULM and Arman had handled their relationship with Ds-Savita this way after eloping from their respective mandaps to marry each other everything could have worked out..Savita needed to hear from them that they made a mistake in the way they handled the whole Divorce, marriage  situation which was not right & for her to forgive and accept..

Absolutely Agree, Varsha!

This is what I wanted them to do .. instead of having conferences on sitting on rocks and temple steps and coming to conclusion that THEY NEED TO TEACH a LESSON! Lesson my foot.Angry
They are behaving totally delusional and not responsible. In this scenario, they have not shown an ounce of maturity and understanding in dealing with Savita. Thumbs Down to them.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fangaayikaJaishankaranu rulz--Hope--ektarfapyarshermakoolsadhu1000

karsri Senior Member
karsri
karsri

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

But Manav did not leave his mom, it was her who kicked him out and refuses to have him move back because it would mean he would be bringing Archana with him and she does not approve of their marriage.

It is not that Manav is favoring Sulochana over his mom, it is that Sulochana has accepted him as her son in law.

It is not only sulochana accepted him as son in law she also helped him when he needed the help very very badly. Sulochana and Manohar stayed whole night to take care archana while he went to serve evil evil savita... When archana was real sick sulochana brought her home, took care of her. (Manav should never forget that archana's parents were there for him). At the same time savita went to K's house taunted archana made her more sick and try to kill her.  I don't understand how manav forgot all those things... once he told his mother, you lost the right to question me or yell at me  the day you kicked me out....

Now she wants to do business to make money and keep her mind occupied. I didn't see her trying to make money when family needed money instead she dumped whole family's responsibility on manav. He was only 15 at that time.If she wants to take mind off of manav why go work whole day where manav is doing business. It looks to me she is doing it purposefully. what happened to her sickness? One hour she is crawling and dragging another hour she is running around and doing business....

Edited by karsri - 21 March 2011 at 10:18pm
Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
To the people who think Sulo is the better mom/MIL coz she accepted Manav---she only did coz she found Archana was sick and Archana had insisted she would go to her parent's home only if Manav accompanied her. If Manav would have been sick and Savita come to know of it, and Manav had insisted that he would go home only if she allowed ARchana, do you guys think Savita would have refused? I definitely dont think so.

And Manav is wrong to feel ashamed of his mother doing some work to keep herself busy. His workplace is his shop, the vegetable market is not his that only people he likes can do business there. She's not going to meet him, she's avoiding him when they meet coincidentally-why the hell cant he leave her alone. Let her do what she wants. Let him take this precious time he has without any interference and spend time with his wife. Let Savita deal with her demons on her own the way she wants, let her atleast try if she wants to. Not everything in the world revolves around the holy duo-really, he should stop taking himself so seriously. You've taken a stand and taken it too far, for God's sake, now stick to it!!

Edited by sowmya_jairam - 21 March 2011 at 11:16pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankaranu rulzbee5--Hope--ektarfapyarshermakoolsadhu1000

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
kools u rocked this commentary..everything frm the comments abt dharmu's portrait on ArMan's kholi wall to the poetry abt archu's manipulation v/s innocence discussion...i was laughing my head off...
kools,i personally liked sulo-vaishu's convo..yes sulo is preparing track to get vaishu back to dharmu's mansion bt atleast SUMBODY mentiond in the show what madhuri's state of mind must have been wen she found out HER husband married sum other girl..FINALLY..and vaishu's reaction was normal for a change..honest..and i appreciated it..marwardin saas was being sweet,probably for the POTA (once more sumbody mentions the word POTA i swear i will go into the television and give tht person a whack a la ankita on jdj,i was feeling as tho am watching the show on female infanticide instead of PR wid all the pota pota jaap) bt it was nice of her to suck up her mistakes and come see vaishu..one wishes she does the same for madhuri as well..tht poor girl only has archu for advice and thts saying a lot..
bhavna HAS to stop her pota rant..my thoughts mentioned above..even my father who was passing by the living room commented on the pota jaap..
as tiya mentioned,varsha came to archu to whine abt her life's sob story again,NOT caring to apologise for her behaviour earlier..sumbody HAS to teach the K ladies manners..sulo's infamous sanskars suck may i say..
and damo actually made me NOT swear at him for a change..yes kools,we are being read..and damo for a change stood up for his wife..and manav again excelled at being an idiot wid his illogical conclusion of "woh muje neecha dikhane ki koshish kar rahi hai"..btw,he DSNT send monthly kharcha to his parents(sumbody correct me if am wrong) so y shud his mother NOT want more money at home?and her barb abt wifey's sapne poore was delightful..(yes am petty,and proud of it)..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanbee5--Hope--ektarfapyarsherma

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Yes Varsha I cant imagine their faces ifROFL  if they read it ......This Rajesh Joshi , see his interview , he thinks he is the BEST 

his wife must have told himthat

he always listens to his wife. sounds familiarLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fangaayikaektarfapyaranu rulzkoolsadhu1000

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowmya_jairam

Mrs. J going to talk to Vaishali is awesome. I would have liked it if she would have atleast talked to madhuri as well though. The poor woman is all alone, and even after the truth has come out, she's got neither acknowledgement nor support from anyone. I would have thought Dharmesh's parents would support her, since after all she's the mother of their grandkid(s). And Vaishali's family thinking about her and not about Madhuri is selfish, but understandable. I really, really hope Madhuri also thinks of herself or atleast, of her children before giving up any leftover rights she has. And in case all this does work out and Vaishali gets reunited with Dharmu, they should make sure that he wants to be separated from varun. From what they've shown till now, he seems pretty attached to his son if nothing else. Also, irrespective of whether madhuri or vaishali is the legal wife, varun will be the legal heir of Dharmesh's estates. Even if madhuri divorces him.

Sowmya I hope she makes peace with madz and treating her as her own gives her sensible advice that counters any advice or influence of archana on the divorce decison. i think she would value mrs. j's advice more than archus.

no one is watching out for the casualty madz and varun. its high time some genuinely loving, fiancially stable and well meaning person does

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fangaayikaektarfapyaranu rulz

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Hmph , I actually wanted manav to realise he has screwed things up and then set things right between himself and his mom , without archana's help ..

this whole" bahu bridging differences between saas and hubby " is so predictable and done to death track .. it would have been nice , if for a change , they had shown something else ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fangaayikaanu rulz

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
This is what I wanted them to do .. instead of having conferences on sitting on rocks and temple steps and coming to conclusion that THEY NEED TO TEACH a LESSON! Lesson my foot.Angry
They are behaving totally delusional and not responsible. In this scenario, they have not shown an ounce of maturity and understanding in dealing with Savita. Thumbs Down to them.

Who r they to teach lessons to ANYONE . Infact I strongly urge people to teach lessons to THEM . I am WAITING for Dharmesh to come back and REFUSE Vaishali .Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fananu rulzbee5

Go to top