Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : March 21 PR (Page 6)

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
I don't blame Manav for believing his mother did this to hurt him, Savita hasn't been fair to Manav. When Manav accepted his fault and wanted to be there for her, she wanted him to choose between her and his wife. Savita needs to stop acting like Manav abandoned her when it is her who pushed him away.

I am glad Damodar is being written better now. Its about time because before he came off as insensitive jerk.

While its sweet that Dharmesh's mom is still keeping in touch with Vaishali, I wish she was shown reaching out to Madhuri. Madhuri is the mother of her grandchild, a grandchild who is very ill why not be shown reaching out to her and helping her out? Madhuri really is being shown alone

While Bhavna has a right to be angry, I still found her to be insensitive when she talked about Satish marrying again just so she can have her grandson. It is very selfish on her part, all I've been hearing lately from her is what she wants, what she needs. This is Satish's life, it should be about what he wants, what he needs.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

karsrishootingstar27bhallaroxektarfapyar--Hope--anu rulzkoolsadhu1000Tanyaz

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carpe-diem

KoolsClap

Damo...needs to figure out a way to be nice to Savita, and needs to stop giving constipated looks.

Mannu...disappoints these days.  Why is he questioning his mom, when at one time it was perfectly ok for his mom to open a stall...during the Jay-Archu and Mannu-Shravani phase. 

Archu...i am not quite sure why she doesn't want Savita to work.  for crying out loud let other women be independent and work out their issues.

I can't stand Arman's thought process these days.

U know what i disliked the most ?He feeling EMBARASSED of his mom . He of ALL people shud know HOW Karanjkars found HIM embarassing .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fananu rulzbee5ektarfapyarshermaDabulls23

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

I don't blame Manav for believing his mother did this to hurt him,
Savita hasn't been fair to Manav. When Manav accepted his fault and wanted to be there for her, she wanted him to choose between her and his wife. Savita needs to stop acting like Manav abandoned her when it is her who pushed him away.

I am glad Damodar is being written better now. Its about time because before he came off as insensitive jerk.

While its sweet that Dharmesh's mom is still keeping in touch with Vaishali, I wish she was shown reaching out to Madhuri. Madhuri is the mother of her grandchild, a grandchild who is very ill why not be shown reaching out to her and helping her out? Madhuri really is being shown alone

While Bhavna has a right to be angry, I still found her to be insensitive when she talked about Satish marrying again just so she can have her grandson. It is very selfish on her part, all I've been hearing lately from her is what she wants, what she needs. This is Satish's life, it should be about what he wants, what he needs.

I do blame him , coz his mom never hurt HIM individually , she may have tried hurting Archana .But not HIM . Now she has turned away from him as per HIS WISH . After the Sachu episode . He has to learn to understand the fairness or unfairness of his OWN decisions .When She was coming around , he cut her off , now she accepted it and turned away and is REALLY trying .So why blame her ? She cannot stop roaming the roads of Dombivli just so she shudnt bump into him or embarass him . Why doesnt he go to his Kholi instead ? This is too much . He wasn't embarassed of having pregnant Vaishu 's name joined with him by chawl people and he is ashamed his mom is selling vadas ? Was he going and helping monetarily on regular basis or was he buying meds for SAAS and feeding his saali ? He has no right to dictate to her once he has washed his hands off her .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanJaishankarbhallarox--Hope--ektarfapyarshermaanu rulz

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged

I don't blame Manav for believing his mother did this to hurt him, Savita hasn't been fair to Manav. When Manav accepted his fault and wanted to be there for her, she wanted him to choose between her and his wife. Savita needs to stop acting like Manav abandoned her when it is her who pushed him away.

I agree with you bollywoodcrazed that Dharmesh's mom (Nirmila,I'll just call her Nirmila from now on because that's her name) should've gone back to Madhuri because that's another person to add on to Vaishali's comfort, and she could have been one of those people because she is the legal MIL and she knows who is there to comfort Madhuri and Varun no one. Also, Bhavna overreacted a bit she should not ruin her son's happiness but her anger at Varsha was justified, aborting her baby without husband's permission don't you think so, but yes Bhavna overreacted with SaSha. Savita should be angry at Manav, bollywoodcrazed. And I liked what Savita said in the precap, bollywoodcrazed. Not to offend you or anything but Manav should learn his lesson for leaving his mom, and worrying about Solochana instead. Damodar has improved a bit though, I agree with you on that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulz--Hope--sherma

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
But Manav did not leave his mom, it was her who kicked him out and refuses to have him move back because it would mean he would be bringing Archana with him and she does not approve of their marriage.

It is not that Manav is favoring Sulochana over his mom, it is that Sulochana has accepted him as her son in law. Manav is not looking for apologies for how he was treated in the past and I am sure Archana does not expect the same of Savita. All is forgiven, if Savita said Archana could move back in this minute Archana would do so without hesitation. That is who Manav and Archana are. The only person who is making things complicated here is Savita, Manav came and rightfully apologized for the way he spoke to her but that wasn't enough. Savita expects Manav to be hers only, he shouldn't have a life that does not revolve around her 24/7. It seems until Manav leaves Archana for good, Savita will continue to behave this way.

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 21 March 2011 at 6:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

karsrishootingstar27Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged

But Manav did not leave his mom, it was her who kicked him out and refuses to have him move back because it would mean he would be bringing Archana with him and she does not approve of their marriage.

Manav never left his mother .He always wanted to come back to her .he tried so many times ..Her condition is very unreasoable that come  alone and leave your wife for me ...
It is because of this condition that Manav is not living in savita's house .......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mandy.

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Very interesting debate here between our wonderful Tanyaz and wonderful Kools. Tanyaz, here on one side believes Manav should not be punished because he has tried multiple times to get his mom back, but Savita's stubbornness came in the way, and Kools believes that Manav is to blame as he is the one who went against Savita's will and eloped with Archana. I agree Kools Manav did do a wrong thing by marrying Archana secretly the Karanjkars were not happy, and the Savita weren't either. ArMan both said to their parents and in laws clearly that this is the first time we have thought of ourselves. How selfish! And just leave Shravani like that on her own? And let Savita emotionally blackmail Shravani into giving Sachu. Once Shravani and Manav's marriage has been broken and the baby is Shravani's and Girish. Savita now has no rights on that child. Jaywant is worse than Shravani, I mean 100 times worse, but at least he must've been hurt by the way Archana eloped with Manav. Shravani shined that day. She was great! Tanyaz, you too have a point maybe Savita could cooperate with her son a little more, but if you look at the other angle, how hurt she must be to see how everyone has gone against her and all her dreams were shattered in one piece. Then Sulo had to come and create an ultra- tamasha at Deshmukhs the day they eloped so I feel for Savita too. But now we see Manav trying to cooperate with Savita and kindly inviting her for holi, so yes we see Manav trying to improve the bond with his mother, but she doesn't cooperate. So, that is how you both are right in your ways. Now, Tanyaz you want to see Savita and Archana bonding, right? I do too, it's about time Archana comes in and helps her mother in law. But first, Savita has to fix her relationship with her son. 1st step: Get back together with your son 2nd step: Accept your daughter in law. Because she can't accept Archana until she first accepts Manav.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulz

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Aaah so finally they gave some brains to Damodar and made him lecture is lallu-braindead, Manav.
I agree, let Savita do what she wants... In all seriousness she wanted to do work so that it can keep her engaged and not make her think abt her son, who doesn't seem to understand his mother anymore. If Manav thinks her working will lessen his image in society, then go sit in your house and don't come out to face people.

So, Bhavana was harping crazily about pota .. pota and pota ... Though I am not with Bhavna, I feel no pity for Varsha. Let her cry who cares.
As for the Doosri Shaadi, I don't think Satish will agree to that. Anyway, I am interested to see if CVs will really make Satish marry someone else ... you know such things are not uncommon in EK's serials.

Was feeling dizzy at the honey-drippings between Vaishu & Marwadin.Wacko .. Couldn't the CVs do this gradually and not like a 360 about-turn in 1 episode! 

Thanks for the commentary kools.

Edit: (Forgot abt 1 more thing)

Varsha! Ha Ha Ha .. Now Varsha in going to be a permanent fixture at Manav's Kholi?LOL

Edited by bee5 - 21 March 2011 at 9:40pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fananu rulz--Hope--ektarfapyarkoolsadhu1000

Go to top