Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : March 21 PR (Page 5)

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
^^^^ Kools lord have mercy...You and your commentaries are the Karmic punishment indeed ROFL  God help those CVs and knock some sense into them Grrr

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever--Hope--ektarfapyaranu rulzkoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged

Yes Varsha I cant imagine their faces ifROFL  if they read it ......This Rajesh Joshi , see his interview , he thinks he is the BEST 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--ektarfapyar

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Great job on commentary Kools. Savita should continue her business. She will do good and earn some money. Damodar is just being silly and will discourage anything his wife tries to do even if it's something good. Bhavna probably should not have overreacted on the grandkid matter but Varsha did deserve it in a way. Good to see Marwadin and Vaishu patch up, now we just need to see Vandu and Rasika patch up, and especially Archana and Savita to. I wish Marwadin would also felt for her legal daughter in law, you'd think she would say these kind words to Madhuri as well. Well, I'm looking forward to doing the written update on Wednesday. This is my very first time doing an update, so it will definetely not be as good as Tanyaz's written updates, although I will try to do my best. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fananu rulzektarfapyarlunza

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
This is my very first time doing an update, so it will definetely not be as good as Tanyaz's written updates, although I will try to do my best. Smile
You will do FINE bhallarox . Smile
But Damo for first time supported her at least a little .It was Manav who was incredibly stupid . How DARE he feel embarassed when he himself was WAITER in sasurals party .

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanJaishankarbhallaroxbee5--Hope--ektarfapyarshermaanu rulzlunza

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Yes Varsha I cant imagine their faces ifROFL  if they read it ......This Rajesh Joshi , see his interview , he thinks he is the BEST 

He is an Egyptian = In DeNial   WinkLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxanu rulzektarfapyar

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

This is my very first time doing an update, so it will definetely not be as good as Tanyaz's written updates, although I will try to do my best. Smile
You will do FINE bhallarox . Smile
But Damo for first time supported her at least a little .It was Manav who was incredibly stupid . How DARE he feel embarassed when he himself was WAITER in sasurals party .

True, you are right about Damodar supporting her. When Manav said to his father that she is doing all these things to insult me and make me look like a bad person, I liked how Damodar told him the real reason that she is just doing this for timepass. Damodar, too is trying improve the bond between Manav and Savita in a way, 1st time when he requested Manav to come to the house quickly to take care of Savita, but Manav had to do something more "important" by going to the police station for his wife and Madhuri and 2nd time I have noticed Damodar supporting her was when he said we should support her in the business. Manav said yes, but looked super hesitant.AngryLiked how in the precap Savita told Manav we don't celebrate holi in our house anymore. I have a feeling talking to Savita over the phone must've either been Archana or maybe even Damodar's idea but Manav probably would never think about even phoning his mom. Oh, by the way thanks for your encouragement Kools.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzektarfapyarsherma

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
awesome commentary kools!! Loved ur poem at the end - and even i agree - archu has manipulated Kudi punjaban!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzbee5ektarfapyarshermakoolsadhu1000

carpe-diem IF-Dazzler
carpe-diem
carpe-diem

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
KoolsClap

Damo...needs to figure out a way to be nice to Savita, and needs to stop giving constipated looks.

Mannu...disappoints these days.  Why is he questioning his mom, when at one time it was perfectly ok for his mom to open a stall...during the Jay-Archu and Mannu-Shravani phase. 

Archu...i am not quite sure why she doesn't want Savita to work.  for crying out loud let other women be independent and work out their issues.

I can't stand Arman's thought process these days.

Edited by carpe-diem - 21 March 2011 at 5:02pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fananu rulzbee5--Hope--shermakoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Go to top