Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : March 21 PR (Page 2)

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
With your Hilarious commentary I was just laughing around di. so didn't get into a discussion.

Ok Di, As you say ,Here I go with my comments.

1.First about Varshu being at ArMan's.
when I see Varsha at Archana's Door, I thought oh ,not again.D'oh
why do these K's sisters halt at ARMAN Kholi, instead of being at their mother's lap.

I do agree that its easy to share your pain with sibling rather than taken it directly to the mother(though my personal experience differ,I would confide everything to my mom and she is my BestFriend), But these kind of issues had to be handled by experienced mother rather than sister(where archu as a sister is concerned). Only sulo can talk to Bhavana and come to a solution.

So, I found Varsha at fault, though she has regrets, it was her own doing which has payed today,so she shouldn't get anger at such phrases. she has invited it.

Bhavana was right in getting anger today but she too was a reason who has urged the whimsical varsha to this extent with her constant over stressing on that issue which leads to fight and finally made high-headed varsha to take that Disastrous Decision.  .

So I found both of them at fault.But today it wasn't Bhavana's fault at all.

And one more thing is ,i dont ever want archu to get involved in this and leading this issue. No not again.

2.Then About Archu.
Totally agree with you,
She is thinking of the ways to find a solution for the actual problem and thinking of sachu and Sasural which I was Happy about.

Di,Surely archu was not pleased with Damo's answer of someone else will take care of sachu.
She was ready to take care of him and take the issue on her hand.(This is one area where she is good at and reach heights with her Shakkar philosophy and her area to solve rather than Varsha's issue).
She is just waiting for a way to get into this. Hope she gets a sensible way rather than silly one.

3.Then Vaishu and Her Saas bonding.
Vaishu's new found Mom was truly sensible and Lovable w.r.t me .
Among the three Saas of K's daughters she is the best.
Kudos to Mrs.J. She is truly a Lovable one. See From the moment she came to know the truth, she is making up for what she did before (though it was not her fault) and
she is being so Kind to Vaishu.Though it may be taken as her love for her Grandchild as you said,
Anyways this Bonding is going to profit both. So I am for it.

4.Finally Damo and Savita
Savita was too good today.
Kudos to Savita for looking for an alternative and Damo for supporting her Decision and finally understanding and explaining why she has been doing this.

She was Good today, But the promo seems trouble for her. And we know this will end their only.
But you know di, I was happy to see the promo,Because in promo ARMAN were at Deshmukhs.Smile. (I was reminded of their initial days also)
SmileSmile

Edited by umayal - 21 March 2011 at 1:55pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fananu rulz--Hope--koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Coming to the Archu being manipulative part. I've already said my piece about that-so I'll only add one thing. If it makes it right to manipulate for the sake of others, then even Rasika is not evil because most of what she does is for the betterment of her children, mostly her daughter. She just doesnt care if other's lives are destroyed in the process. So if you can excuse Archana for being manipulative for Manav/her family's sake and take it as golden hearted love/foolishness; surely you can excuse Rasika as well?

AMEN .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanJaishankar--Hope--anu rulz

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

O Kool, Hey Kool, Wah Kools, but also uh Kool,

Won't you relent on a maiden, made a fool?Tongue 

Why wait for a parody certain to follow?

Pass the vote that the holy is truly a hollow!Wink 

'pulative , we decree for a simple to truly wily,

evil though demand dismay and motive unruly.Confused 

elf without self are set for a painted morrow,

may they peruse some self and tact, in tracks ever so shallow.LOLLOL

Edited by smrth - 21 March 2011 at 2:04pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanLuvSSeveranu rulzkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smrth

O Kool, Hey Kool, Wah Kools, but also uh Kool,

Won't you relent on a maiden, made a fool?Tongue 

Why wait for a parody certain to follow?

Pass the vote that the holy is truly a hollow!Wink 

'pulative , we decree for a simple to truly wily,

evil though demand dismay and motive unruly.Confused 

elf without self are set for a painted morrow,

may they peruse some self and tact, in tracks ever so shallow.LOLLOL

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
I would like Savita to prosper in her business and truly forget about Manav and Archana. Like ignore them and Damo totally.  Accept them for their existence but stopping lettling the mind games mess with her equilibrium. Focus on using the profits of her business to make herself ahappy and take care of Sachu. Employ tulsi, laxmi and all the other chawl women in similar situations to expand the business into a women's co-op and prove that education and degrees are not necessary to make money. motivation and enterprise and guts is important - that's how cottage industries work (oh and some subsidiesLOL) and then maybe Archu who always looks up to her saas for subtle messages can use her old fashioned regressive saas' example and get a job to make her own sapne pooreLOL.

Wouldn't it be ironic if Manav's business went bankrput (as he constantly leaves it to Ajit and Shibu's attention) becasue of a mis-adventure by Ajit or Shibu and he his mother (in a very business like manner) gives him financing from her home business?  that would be interesting to see . Oh and don't worry to glorify Archu they can show Archu counsel Manav to kill his pride accept. This way CVs can ensure that Archu again gets some brownie points in this track too. LOL

I think the grandchild decision should be Satish's call.  If he feels that Varsha wronged him and his family and decides to leave her then that is his perogative.  It is neither Bhavna's or Varsha's.   He is the only innocent left in this scenario. He has lost the chance to be a dad without any wrongdoing on his part.

Edited by --Hope-- - 21 March 2011 at 2:36pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanClaire0206LuvSSevercarpe-diemshootingstar27ektarfapyarshermaanu rulzbee5koolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soap-critic

Great commentary Kools.

It was nice to know that Bhavna blasted Varsha. It was very much required and her reaction was completely normal especially after knowing the fact that such important news was hidden from her. Varsha has been molly coddled enough by her maika and Satish. An now Archu is going to talk to Bhavna about the 'pota' issue.

It was nice to show Savita starting her own business but I have one issue her. She herself is experiencing so much pain when Manav is living away from her. However, she herself emotionally blackmailed Shravani to leave Sachu with her thereby separating an infant from his mother. So, I would have liked that she focused her energies onto Sachu and his development rather than on this vada-pav stall.

The nature of her business would require her giving a lot of time preparing the food at home to be able to take it to the stall. That means Sachu is practically being raised by strangers. The only advantage Savita has is that she can see him when she wants. This scenario somehow does not gel well with me. It would be good if they showed Savita realizing what Shravani must be going through and contacting her to take Sachu with her if she so desires.

The marwadi saas came and met with Vaishu. I do not know which way this is going. Is she going to ignore Madhuri and pretend that her son's first wife and kid do not exist? Will Sulochana-Archana convince Vaishu to move back in with Dharmu's parents and mark her territory?

Soap critic I dont defend Savita for the Shravni thing AT ALL . But the problem was NO ONE liked Shravani . They HATED her . U shud have seen the HATE CLUB for her . People talked so derogatorily of her MY GOD . The CVS have respected public opinion when TRPS started dipping and JUST made her VANISH . They kept Sachu only to make Archu mAHAAN as a mom when she fyi comes back so that she can be shown as a LOVING Kaki cum Step Mom .

I dont think they will DARE to bring Shravni back . Not YET . They may at a later date when Sachu has been RAISED by Archu . To show CONFLICT in a track . They may even CHANGE the actress as People were blasting poor Pooja Pihal .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fansoap-criticanu rulz--Hope--ektarfapyarsherma

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Hope--

I think the grandchild decision should be Satish's call.  If he feels that Varsha wronged him and his family and decides to leave her then that is his perogative.  It is neither Bhavna's or Varsha's.   He is the only innocent left in this scenario. He has lost the chance to be a dad without any wrongdoing on his part.

Hope Di, Well Said. And cent percent True. only man who got seriously affected without any fault of his.And who infinite times deserved a better life than any man in this serial.

Edited by umayal - 21 March 2011 at 2:44pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

carpe-diem--Hope--anu rulz

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
I fogot to add on the Varsha situation. I do feel bad for her but her step was drastic and so she has to deal with the fallout - not so much as a punishment but as a consequence.  I guess her karmic punishment was not being able to have a nother child.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanLuvSSeveranu rulz

Go to top